Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo (47942 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by HOB777(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2019
God ! This ages are scary and disheartening. If they could gone this far at this tender and promising age what would become of them in the nearest future ?
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Philcassidy991: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=ahaz post=82795630][/quote]
You know the story wella
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by ursullalinda(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=ahaz post=82795630][/quote]

Ah so so touching, I knew parenting atimes plays a major role. May God arrest his soul
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by isahsalee: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2019
I can't see 21 years old peesons there, let me put on my spectacles
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by wingmanIII: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2019
akin9ja78:
Why are they jubilating, they will release them lowkey

That is the big problem. Poor prosecution.
After this commendable job by the cops, will the criminals be prosecuted and justly punished?
This is why we still have extra judicial killings /jungle justice.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Opaline: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2019
Did I just see 21?
As in 21 and they've been on the wanted list for long?
That means they started right from their mothers' wombs...
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by wingmanIII: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
samdaisi:
God has delivered Fulani herdsmen from the hands of these people after perpetrating evils they shifted it to Fulani herdsmen while the community people and it environs know their the soil of the land are the terrorists and criminals

Don't mix and confuse issues. Nobody ever said Fulani herdsmen are the only criminals. They all exist side by side. No point denying it.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by slystyle203(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Confused Nigerians, today they say #endsars , tomorrow they say #good job sars, #nice one sars, #well done sars �
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Hotzone(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2019
El cartel....no remorse from the duo as they bleed profusely nor show any sign of pain!

Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by tfelicityk(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jubilation for the community or the SARS operatives?

At least the community will have sound sleep...

Say No To Crimes...
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Nostradamus: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
LadySarah:
Anuofia!,call your mother indeed.
You put other ppls mothers to tears and you want to elicit sympathy from is.

Rot in jail
if he's truly guilty of armed robbery and the judge is not a slowpoke,that guy will be killed.

Armed robbery attract death punishment in Nigeria's law.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Risingblue008(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Everybody has turned into a serial killer
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by samdigo90: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
i thought they were going to say rochas okorocha.. msthew ..he is the imo's greatest robber
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Nollyvin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Watched Kaka developed to this monster he is today, I saw the signs then when he usually come to central school, he was respectful then even though he was stubborn. I remember talking to him few times to take things easy..God should deliver him..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In Libya For Armed Robbery / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.