Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Corporate Affairs Commission Loses Registration Data Of Many Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corporate Affairs Commission Loses Registration Data Of Many Companies (360 Views)

This Are The Reason Why Many Companies Folded Up In Nigeria Today / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Commission Loses Registration Data Of Many Companies by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2019
I have been on this registration for a LTD for many months now, and just when I got all the pieces and partners' commitment together, to submit became impossible.

Earlier on, about a month ago, CAC portal was undergoing different upgrades, they kept on changing the functionalities and pattern of registration on the portal.

Right now everything paid for and filled in is lost.

My contact in CAC also confirmed that many companies' data have also been lost.

Now we're stuck, and no one is complaining or issuing any public statement or apology over this carelessness.

When will they start employing sound professionals in their IT department?

Who does upgrade without backing up data?

Who migrates to another I.S without parallel running or pilot test?

Please if you're also experiencing this now, kindly signify.

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Loses Registration Data Of Many Companies by OakConsultNG: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
It is sad this thing is happening in a country with capable hands in the IT industry. Seems their ICT department couldn't manage the failed upgrade or perhaps contracted it to novices (the Nigerian way).

However, you can keep sending them mails and follow up with visits to their customer care section at state offices closest to you. We have resolved a number of our pending issues this way.

Although, some are still waiting to be resolved but it's sure going to help. Just note that you'll part with some money though - the Nigerian way wink
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Loses Registration Data Of Many Companies by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2019
OakConsultNG:
It is sad this thing is happening in a country with capable hands in the IT industry. Seems their ICT department couldn't manage the failed upgrade or perhaps contracted it to novices (the Nigerian way).

However, you can keep sending them mails and follow up with visits to their customer care section at state offices closest to you. We have resolved a number of our pending issues this way.

Although, some are still waiting to be resolved but it's sure going to help. Just note that you'll part with some money though - the Nigerian way wink

I have always had one technical problem or the other with them.
But this time around, I gathered it's a problem experienced by many companies and the complaints are piling up.

My contact inside is the one trying to assist me this time around, but so far, no positive result.

This problem may be more difficult than the previous I've experienced.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Export From Africa But Cant Find Buyers, Open This Thread / I Need A Verified Nigerian Adsense To Buy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.