Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

This Are The Reason Why Many Companies Folded Up In Nigeria Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Are The Reason Why Many Companies Folded Up In Nigeria Today (438 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Corporate Affairs Commission Loses Registration Data Of Many Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Are The Reason Why Many Companies Folded Up In Nigeria Today by Nairablink(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
As the man in the frontage, he should be the most trusted staff that potential client will see and have the confidence that they’re in the right place, he’s the same person that let himself and his company down.

As I was seated, waiting for my turn to fix my phone, looking at the man handling tally number to clients and probably whispering the same thing to them. (Because I saw some people turned back from the entrance), I arrived at the conclusion that this is the summary of Nigeria and Nigerians.

There are several companies folded up in Nigeria today not because of electricity as we always say, it’s because of internal sabotage. Everybody at every cadre will steal from the company till it collapses.

As the Directors are stealing in millions, the management staff are stealing in hundreds of thousands, senior staff are stealing in thousands, junior staff are stealing in hundreds.

When the company cant bear it any longer, it collapsed and everyone is thrown into the labour market.

Whenever it rains, the whole country will be flooded because the Government failed to do enough drainage, the few that were done were badly done by the contractor who wants to maximize profit and the rest of us will throw rubbish into the not well-done drainage to block it.

Every day you receive messages and calls of potential scammers. Some people can sacrifice anything for money including their blood relative.

Trust is gradually becoming a scarce and expensive commodity. And our situation is gradually becoming the prophetic things that fall apart and the centre cannot hold.
Nigeria will be great again if all of us stop our contribution of sabotage today and put the interest of the country in our hearts.

Continue reading via our website www.nairablink.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Bitcoin, Cashapp And Paypal Funds At Your Rate� / Serious Partner/investor Wanted For Instant Noodles Business / Please Suggest Business Idea With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.