Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Training! Training! Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Training! Training! Training (347 Views)

Charcoal Briquettes (grills) Training! Training!! / Training! Training!! Training!!!... Farm Training / Training! Training! Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training! Training by vick16: 6:09am On Oct 03, 2019
Are you a worker , unemployed or do you want to be self employed
Join our Wattsapp group today to learn a skills on how to make scandal and slappers of your choice without a machine
https:///Ho3IM01rD4J3CRwt4ndF8Y
Registration fees is #1000
Re: Training! Training! Training by Nigerfine3: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Which kind illiterate training you want to provide when you don't know how to spell any of the two products you want to train people on.
My message is helping you, no reasonable person will come if you don't write well.
Re: Training! Training! Training by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nigerfine3:
Which kind illiterate training you want to provide when you don't know how to spell any of the two products you want to train people on.
My message is helping you, no reasonable person will come if you don't write well.

You don wake up my brother. Lol. Is this not what the mods suppose to be checking? I thought it is only me that is irritated with these junks.

Go check the profile of the OP na....it is filled with training training training training.

This is one of the bull craps on NL. Seriously, sanity should be in the section. I keep saying it...the best section is the travel section. Honestly. I am telling you. That mod Justwise is too much. The guy is too much. Useless topics here, and nothing is done. Just push any rubbish to Travel section, justwise does the right it always. RED Stamp and close it. Finish. If it is a copy of a thread, he puts the original thread link there. That is the way to go about it.

Does this kind of thread merit 30 secs existence? It should be trashed immediately. If mods keeps frustrating those frustrating their efforts, they will leave NL in peace. Just like someone who was banned 10 years by a mod. Lol. Keep closing stupid threads like this....keep banning them. Ban them 100 years. Scamming activities will reduce. Let them keep registering new monikers...keep banning them. 10 years...keep doing it.

(1) (Reply)

Rice Poundo For Sale Used For Eating Garri And Soup / Pig Farming Equipment For Sale / Free Feed Formulation For Christmas Broiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.