Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Free Feed Formulation For Christmas Broiler - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Feed Formulation For Christmas Broiler (348 Views)

Feed Formulation For Broiler, Layers , Turkey / Free Feed Formulation For Broiler Finisher And Use Of Oil In Poultry Diet / Feedmill Formulation For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Feed Formulation For Christmas Broiler by aybam360: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2019
*FREE FEED FORMULATION FOR CHRISTMAS BROILER, way to Reduce the cost of production and making good profit*

It is very disheartened when the cost of broiler rise to 400+, and the cost of the feed is also high, these have caused a great increase in the cost of producing broiler.

The only solution is to learn how to formulate your feed

It is not new again that the cost of feed carry a big percentage in poultry production which is about 70-75 percent, The high cost of feed as been the major setback and drastically increase the cost of production. *If your feed is superb and management, you spend less in Drugs and Vaccines*

To reduce the cost of production, we need to play around the feed I. E, formulate a good feed for the birds.

The type of feed given to animal, will determine the product gotten from your bird. (Garbage in, garbage out)

Animal nutrition, which is a common area of concentration for animal scientists, focuses on the dietary needs of domesticated animals, primarily those in agriculture and food production. Improved animal nutrition can increase the quality of livestock production, which can lead to producing higher quality meat, healthier eggs and *also reduce the cost of production*.

I will release the formulas but you need good feedmill and quality raw materials.
N.B. You can only get good result. with quality raw materials

BROILER STARTER

Maize - 54%
SBM - 36%
W/0 - 2%
PALMOIL. - 2%
BONEMEAL - 2%
LIMESTONE - 3%
LYSINE - 0.2O%
METHIONINE. - 0.20%
BROILER STARTER PREMIX -0.25%
TOXIN BINDER. - 0.10%
SALT - 0.25%
VIT C - 0.05%
MORINGA OLEIFERA - 0.20

ANALYSIS OF THE FEED
PROTEIN CONTENT- 20.82
FAT - 5.79
ME- 2,933.64
Ca. - 1.84
Fiber -4.15

Or

Maize - 56%
SBM - 32%
W/0 - 3%
Soyaoil. - 1%
Fishmeal - 2%
BONEMEAL - 2%
LIMESTONE - 3%
LYSINE - 0.2O%
METHIONINE. - 0.20%
BROILER STARTER PREMIX -0.25%
TOXIN BINDER. - 0.10%
SALT - 0.25%
VIT C - 0.10%
MORINGA OLEIFERA - 0.20%
Garlic -0.10%

ANALYSIS OF THE FEED
PROTEIN CONTENT- 20.79
FAT - 4.90
ME- 2,900
Ca. - 1.95
Fiber -4.06

No need to use imported feed if you don't have money , go to market and get dry fish then mill it, take it along when you are going to mill.

But if you want to use concentrate of 5%.

Maize - 56%
SBM - 32%
W/0 - 3%
Soyaoil. - 2%
Fishmeal - 2%
Concentrate -5%
VIT C - 0.05%
MORINGA OLEIFERA -

*The protein will be more that that depends on the concentrate you use*
ANALYSIS OF THE FEED
PROTEIN CONTENT- 22%
FAT - 4.90
ME- 2,900
Ca. - 1.95
Fiber -4.06

Vetted :Ayandokun Stephen

Type yes if you need finisher

*Conclusion*, Try and get First Class knowledge in formulating feed for your birds,To reduce the cost of production

*Almighty God will continue to strengthen us and enriches us in wealth and sound health*

*As we started raising chicken for Christmas, I pray that we shall make good profit*

*Watch out for feed formulation text book*

Aboderin Ayobami Toheeb - fb

LinkedIn - Aboderin Ayobami

Email- aboderinayo31@gmail.com

07066473758. - whatsap[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Free Feed Formulation For Christmas Broiler by stiles009(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Mr usman, is that you sir
Re: Free Feed Formulation For Christmas Broiler by stiles009(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Yes to finisher
Re: Free Feed Formulation For Christmas Broiler by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2019
My God, why is this thread not on front page?? Because a celebrity is not shaking her ass??

(1) (Reply)

Soybean: Simple Natural With High Nutritional Benefits / Coffee Beans Needed In Mass / Snails For Sale In Different Sizes. Contact Mab Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.