Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigeria Highway Code?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Highway Code?? (1261 Views)

Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) / My Tyre Got Ruined While Speeding On The Highway / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Highway Code?? by alezzy13: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Na so I dey drive jejely along Otukpo-Otukpa highway and then one road safety marshal pull me over.

After checking all the checkables ( tires, paper, caution etc), he come ask for HIGHWAY CODE.

Na so I just dey look am. Which one be Highway code again? He said it was an offence to drive on the highway without it.

Really??
Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by FirstSon01: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
He means 100naira
Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by Greyworld: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2019
alezzy13:
Na so I dey drive jejely along Otukpo-Otukpa highway and then one road safety marshal pull me over.

After checking all the checkables ( tires, paper, caution etc), he come ask for HIGHWAY CODE.

Na so I just dey look am. Which one be Highway code again? He said it was an offence to drive on the highway without it.

Really??
What eventually was the code?
Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by alezzy13: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Greyworld:

What eventually was the code?

No mind the man, he didn't tell me (maybe because I don dey rake cuz was just delaying me unnecessarily) Said I should go the road safety office to get one.

That's why I opened this thread. I googled and came up with document about the highway codes and all. Not sure if that is it.
Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by alezzy13: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2019
FirstSon01:
He means 100naira

Really?
Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by FirstSon01: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
alezzy13:

Really?
maybe I don't know too
Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by nurey(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
alezzy13:

Really??

highway code is the booklet you receive during your driver license test for 1st time issuance. it is a detailed information concerning driving in general, road signs, how to drive, what road is what etc.

it simply means both of you are in the wrong. There is no law mandating you to carry the highway code about and you don't even Know what an highway code is, your license should be revoked, means you never went to an accredited driving school and you collected a driving license using back door grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by Greyworld: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
alezzy13:

No mind the man, he didn't tell me (maybe because I don dey rake cuz was just delaying me unnecessarily) Said I should go the road safety office to get one.

That's why I opened this thread. I googled and came up with document about the highway codes and all. Not sure if that is it.
it's well my friend.
Re: Nigeria Highway Code?? by alezzy13: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
nurey:

highway code is the booklet you receive during your driver license test for 1st time issuance. it is a detailed information concerning driving in general, road signs, how to drive, what road is what etc.

it simply means both of you are in the wrong. There is no law mandating you to carry the highway code about and you don't even Know what an highway code is, your license should be revoked, means you never went to an accredited driving school and you collected a driving license using back door grin

I see. Well one learns everyday.

Lol@bolded. Who driving school epp? tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 / Be Careful With Mechanics/vulkanizers With Tyre Changes / Toyota Matrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.