Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador (2023 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Patoranking Signs Endorsement Deal With Hennessy (Picture) / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by GistmoreNG: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest endorses Moët And Hennessy MiddleEast & Africa as brand ambassador.

He wrote;

I Don Hammer � The Biggest Liquor � Organization In The World
Moët & Hennessy Found Me Worthy, Am International Now, It’s Middle East & Africa, All The Way From Aba I Made It To The World @obi_cubana You Have Done ✅ It All

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/cubana-chief-priest-bags-moet-hennessy-middleeast-as-africa-brand-ambassador

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by GistmoreNG: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2019
Congratulations Chief priest ! More to come.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by Davash222(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2019
The hashtags though.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by majamajic(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Nwa Buru Ebu !!!

the Ikeja cubbana is receiving finishing touches @ Issac John

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by Jayslicky: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
shocked

If chief cubana could still be endorsed by a brand, it makes me think of what endorsement mercy his dream girl would get , as it is still obvious that cubana still relies on people to sustain himself, mercy doesn't have any talent, the only way she can be endorsed by cubana has happened last week when cubana poured his cum on her picture, when she gets out of BBN the pouring of cum will happen in reality and it would be on her face not picture this time.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by visvenirecords: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

If chief cubana could still be endorsed by a brand, it makes me think of what endorsement mercy is dream girl would get as endorsement, as it is still obvious that cubana still relies on people to sustain himself, mercy doesn't have any talent, the only way she can be endorsed by cubana has happened last week when cubana poured his cum on her picture, when she gets out of BBN the pouring of cum will happen in reality this time and it would be one her face not picture this time.

Senseless point..what r u saying?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Bags Moët & Hennessy Middleeast As Africa Brand Ambassador by sKeetz(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

If chief cubana could still be endorsed by a brand, it makes me think of what endorsement mercy his dream girl would get as endorsement, as it is still obvious that cubana still relies on people to sustain himself, mercy doesn't have any talent, the only way she can be endorsed by cubana has happened last week when cubana poured his cum on her picture, when she gets out of BBN the pouring of cum will happen in reality and it would be one her face not picture this time.

Ode undecided

(1) (Reply)

Grandpa Celebrates His 146th Birthday, Photos Goes Viral / Stephanie Coker Welcomes Her First Child With Her Husband, Olumide Aderinokun / Lock Down : “I Need Sex”, Nigerian Lady Cries Out(watch Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.