Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

"My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman (26358 Views)

Between The Ak-47 And The M-16 AR Which Is A Better Assault Rifle? / Kidnapping: I Bought My AK-47 From Soldier For N300,000 –suspect / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Maniagist2: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
A Fulani herdsman arrested by police in Bauchi State with an AK-47 rifle and a pistol on Wednesday said he was using them to protect himself.

Sadiq Mohammed, who spoke to reporters while being paraded at the Police Headquarters in Bauchi, said the guns were not his.

The father of two said, I have had these guns for 11 years. I have got them since I was in Plateau State. The man who first bought this gun is dead. He was killed, so I took it.

I have never killed any person with these guns but I’ve been using them to protect myself and my cows from people who may want to attack me and steal my animals.

Any time I take my cows to Plateau State, I use the guns to protect myself while moving with them.

The suspect said he and his colleagues were losing their cows to rustlers, hence he opted for guns to protect himself and his animals.

Mohammed said there had been occasions when he was forced to use the guns to ward off cattle thieves.

He said, “I have had times while rearing my cattle in the bush that people attacked me and I opened fire on them to scare them away, and when they ran away, and I also escaped with my cows.

I don’t have a licence to own a gun, the real owner was killed while we were rearing our cows some years ago, so I took the gun (AK-47 rifle) and it became mine. I was using it to protect myself.

I know that carrying a gun without a licence is an offence, but because of the way things are in our place that is why I rear my cows with the gun. So long as I am with my cows, I don’t put my gun away, I am always with it even if I am sleeping.

I keep it beside me. I hold it in broad daylight boldly like the police hold their rifles when I am with the cows and nobody has ever stopped me.

https://punchng.com/my-ak-47-pistol-for-protection-says-herdsman/amp/

3 Likes

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Maniagist2: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
cry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2019
I can bet you, that story will not be investigated or followed up by the authorities. But we could exhaust state resources to prosecute the man who named his dog Buhari.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Ekakamba: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Have you ever wonder(ed) how you became a citizen of this CornTree? undecided

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by YorubaNinja: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Protection from who exactly?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Citytrend: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Maniagist2:
cry
So why do the Police arrest anyone caught with guns since guns are for protection?

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by scribble: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Send these foreigners back to sudan and somalia

Nonsense cow piss sippers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Gun control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by naijadrivablog: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
angry The law applies only in southern Nigeria.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
When insecurity is at its all time high, every one will now know he needs to secure him self (including criminal).

I heard even buhari carries an AK when having a stroll with his cows, him to can't trust our security operatives.

Please don't ask me how

Just check my signature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by 9jayes: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Protection against who? Who gave you license to it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Thisis2raw(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
An AK and a pistol the same time, this man is more armed than our military personnels. After they'll say Nigeria is safe. Nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by miniziter(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Who killed the man that owed it?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Chizzyferd(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Too bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Buffalo2(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Terrible fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Buhari effect, he's waging war against non northerners, giving his people ammunition, please where does a common herdsman see gun, protection from death abi from what

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by Lee84: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Watch how this man Will be released sharply, the are the owners of Nigeria undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by notoriousbabe: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Rubbish talk
Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by kilisi(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2019
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by WonderManly(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Maniagist2:
A Fulani herdsman arrested by police in Bauchi State with an AK-47 rifle and a pistol on Wednesday said he was using them to protect himself.

Sadiq Mohammed, who spoke to reporters while being paraded at the Police Headquarters in Bauchi, said the guns were not his.

The father of two said, I have had these guns for 11 years. I have got them since I was in Plateau State. The man who first bought this gun is dead. He was killed, so I took it.

I have never killed any person with these guns but I’ve been using them to protect myself and my cows from people who may want to attack me and steal my animals.

Any time I take my cows to Plateau State, I use the guns to protect myself while moving with them.

The suspect said he and his colleagues were losing their cows to rustlers, hence he opted for guns to protect himself and his animals.

Mohammed said there had been occasions when he was forced to use the guns to ward off cattle thieves.

He said, “I have had times while rearing my cattle in the bush that people attacked me and I opened fire on them to scare them away, and when they ran away, and I also escaped with my cows.

I don’t have a licence to own a gun, the real owner was killed while we were rearing our cows some years ago, so I took the gun (AK-47 rifle) and it became mine. I was using it to protect myself.

I know that carrying a gun without a licence is an offence, but because of the way things are in our place that is why I rear my cows with the gun. So long as I am with my cows, I don’t put my gun away, I am always with it even if I am sleeping.

I keep it beside me. I hold it in broad daylight boldly like the police hold their rifles when I am with the cows and nobody has ever stopped me.

https://punchng.com/my-ak-47-pistol-for-protection-says-herdsman/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
How sure are you he didn't drop the real owner?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by phemmie06(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Though PMB might not be happy with this development but I am waiting for Miyetti Allah response on this, they once said their men no de carry gun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman by yesloaded: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Batters Man In A Public Brawl / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.