Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River (1952 Views)

Naira Swap: Rivers, Sokoto, Bayelsa And Lagos Join Suit Against FG / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Afamed:

But wait oooo. Someone says Sallah got his name from Ofe Nsala, the popular Igbo soup, that if we trace his ancestors background, he's one the Igbo / Egpty?
Receive Sense asap

Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Ikechunna: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
I made this comment in the other flopped thread hours ago. Got vindicated grin grin. Hilarious.

Watch and y'all can quote me on this when this one flops, another topic displaying his ignorance would be created with another alternative ID. Quote me on it

Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You invite you other moniker, it doesn't change anything.

The truth remains clear.
Your "truth" is a massive lie, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Afamed: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2019
immhotep:

Receive Sense asap
Make I hand over you to your serial tormentor
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by LZAA: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You invite you other moniker, it doesn't change anything.

The truth remains clear.

1 Like

Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by PreyingMantis(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean kogi or kwara yoruba north ? ...oga he is not from the core north and you know that
That imbeci1e is from the core North. I'm telling you what I know
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Greatzeus(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2019
Why are some people always feeling so entitled Always laying claims to other people's stuff. Can't you just be satisfied with the 7km Geo political zone God gave you.
Only you have problems with south west,south south,North,South Africa, Malaysia,India na real wa oh undecided
How can 95% of a people just face the same place,the same entitlement attitude, pride, hatred,is a curse or something
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by IamAtikulate: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2019
Greatzeus:
Why are some people always feeling so entitled Always laying claims to other people's stuff. Can't you just be satisfied with the 7km Geo political zone God gave you.
Only you have problems with south west,south south,North,South Africa, Malaysia,India na real wa oh undecided
How can 95% of a people just face the same place,the same entitlement attitude, pride, hatred,is a curse or something
This wan need help

3 Likes

Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
What's all these unnecessary argument extending a thread to like 11pages with nothing meaningful.

This is totally uncalled for.

To set the record straight there are no Igbos in Akwa-Ibom, Cross river, Rivers and Bayelsa.

Been there or not there will not add anything to your life neither will it remove any from Igbos.

I wonder what all these unnecessary argument is all about.

please, there are no Igbos in those places.

Be guided.

When you say there are no Igbos are you trying to say no single Igbo person in Akwa ibom state or the population is not much?

Cos the last time I traveled, around plaza in Uyo,there are lots of Igbo men doing business there.

Selling shoes, phone accessories ,doing whole sale stock business too.
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You really need to work on your mindset and fictitious beliefs.

There are no Igbos in these stated states and if there are, am yet to see them if not such only exist on pages of nairaland and Facebook.

let me quickly clear you that these places you mentioned, have no igbo inhabiting there unless those residing there and doing busineses there.

If this is what you mean,my question is have you travelled to these states to see things for yourself,pls stop being confidence on your ignorance.
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Revolva(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:
What's all these unnecessary argument extending a thread to like 11pages with nothing meaningful.

This is totally uncalled for.

To set the record straight there are no Igbos in Akwa-Ibom, Cross river, Rivers and Bayelsa.

Been there or not there will not add anything to your life neither will it remove any from Igbos.

I wonder what all these unnecessary argument is all about.

please, there are no Igbos in those places.

Be guided.

You see you are an ignoramus

There are igbos in akwa ibom and am sure they have one local govt ...there are igbos in cross river .they have two local govt ..the former governor of cross river ...liyel imoke is Igbo ancestry ok

As for bayelsa am not yet sure but someone is confirming that there r igbos there who settled there also ....even in ibaji LGa of kogi have some Igbo settlers amongst us here who mixed up with us ......found in places like odeke uchuchu vilages nwajala villages n d rest

In Delta state Anioma people which is the whole Delta East are all Igbos. Small number of Igalas (Ebu) are found among these Igbo deltans. The present governor of Delta state is an Igbo man 4m Ika clan an Igbo subgroups. Igbo Deltans are 30% of Delta state population
In Rivers Ikwere, Ogba, Etche, ndoki, Ndoni are Igbo subgroups . The confusion with the Ikweres is that after the war some of decided to ask to be independent ethnic group. Some of them say am Igbo but of Ikwere clan while say am Ikwere. Amaechi the 4ma governor of the state said severally that he's Igbo and he 4m Ikwere. Wike the present governor who's an Ikwere refused to accept his Igbo identity. If the whole Ikwere will accept their Igbo identity then Igbos make up 60% of Rivers state population the Ijaws and Ogonis share the rest.
In Benue the Igbos of Benue claim to be upto 700k
In Cross River Igbos occupy 1.5 to 2 LGAs . Browse Abi local government it is an Igbo LGA in the state . The immediate past governor of the state Lyiel Imoke is an Igbo man 4m Abi LGA.
In Edo we have the Igbo-akiris whose name was later changed to Igbanke bkos of Civil war. Browse Igbanke and see the result .
In Akwa Ibom Igbos of Arochukwu and Ohafia are found in the state. Abia state and Akwa Ibom share boundary. Abia state shelters 5% of Ibibios and Akwa Ibom also shelters Igbos of Arochukwu and Ohafia.
In Bayelsa the Anibueze people an Igbo subgroups are found in the state. Tho am yet to confirm it i havent seen anyone who said am Igbo 4m Bayelsa.

This quoted part is been told by a friend who is enlighten with Igbo history
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Revolva:

You see you are an ignoramus

There are igbos in akwa ibom and am sure they have one local govt ...there are igbos in cross river .they have two local govt ..the former governor of cross river ...liyel imoke is Igbo ancestry ok

As for bayelsa am not yet sure but someone is confirming that there r igbos there who settled there also ....even in ibaji LGa of kogi have some Igbo settlers amongst us here who mixed up with us ......found in places like odeke uchuchu vilages nwajala villages n d rest

This quoted part is been told by a friend who is enlighten with Igbo history

Continue concotting stories.

We all know Nigeria is built on lies and that's what you doing.

Consolidating the lies further.
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by thatigboman: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You really need to work on your mindset and fictitious beliefs.

There are no Igbos in these stated states and if there are, am yet to see them if not such only exist on pages of nairaland and Facebook.

let me quickly clear you that these places you mentioned, have no igbo inhabiting there unless those residing there and doing busineses there.
etche is a border town btw Imo and rivers. So u are telling me that those on the Imo side are igbos and their relatives on the rivers side are not? Are u saying there is no igbo in obigbo in Rivers?

1 Like

Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
thatigboman:
etche is a border town btw Imo and rivers. So u are telling me that those on the Imo side are igbos and their relatives on the rivers side are not? Are u saying there is no igbo in osogbo in Rivers?

Is Osogbo now in Rivers state?

I didn't know.
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by thatigboman: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is Osogbo now in Rivers state?

I didn't know.
meant obigbo. Answer d questions
Re: Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River by Revolva(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Continue concotting stories.

We all know Nigeria is built on lies and that's what you doing.

Consolidating the lies further.

Shameful person you are

You have mental issues ...one day na market square u go run enter

Can't you do without nairaland bashing and troll

Wat kind of childhood did u go through ...
thatigboman:
etche is a border town btw Imo and rivers. So u are telling me that those on the Imo side are igbos and their relatives on the rivers side are not? Are u saying there is no igbo in obigbo in Rivers?

See bros don't mind the OP he is a sadist and a troll he knows notin about Nigeria

He knows noting about how border creation divided plenty tribes and he knows notin about origins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prediction For 2020 By Pastors..... / LASG Arrests Fruit Seller Caught Washing Wares With Gutter Water / Pay Us Via Bvn Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.