Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram (50880 Views)

Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Stevechoko45: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
The life is one
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
If its to flex muscke agqinst civilians this cowards won't run o

You see the touts saying bloody civilian

Most personnel in army are not well trained and are quite weak

Wetin them sabi na how to punish civilian and behave like jungle animals

Keep them one on one man to man against some civilians nd dem go chop beating tire

Lawless kwantri

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Chukazu: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
They should use Catapult to fight Bokoharam equipped with AK-47?
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by PureFace1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
Na only 1 Igbo soldier dey there and 5 Yorubas, dont be surprised to see all those plenty aboki soldiers that fled appear in Niger Delta and South East as guards manning Army checkpoints and collecting roger while others will simply join Hisbah in Kano and be destroying the same beer they drink in secret with their prayer kettles

It was only 2 Yoruba in the list not 5

Tribalism has eaten deep into your skull

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by WELEBOO(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
WHY WOULD THEY NOT RUN WHEN YOU ARM THEM WITH KATABOLT AND FEW STONE'S
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by begge: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
They must have left with shagari weapon
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Jabioro: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
If I have to die now there must be reasonable reasons why it have to be so..and I have to die as a soldier especially in war front there must be concrete arrangements for my immediate family I am leaving behind... Nigeria had nowadays become a joke..I won't blame any body except the last and present helmsman
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by meccuno: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
Na only 1 Igbo soldier dey there and 5 Yorubas, dont be surprised to see all those plenty aboki soldiers that fled appear in Niger Delta and South East as guards manning Army checkpoints and collecting roger while others will simply join Hisbah in Kano and be destroying the same beer they drink in secret with their prayer kettles
your post funny die. But when I saw those drinks being destroyed I was enraged.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by ohem007(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
I wanted to join them before when i grad buh this turned me off...

Shey dem no dey retreat for him village ni..

Oh so you expect me to come and die abi
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Chummynoni(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
i wud do the same if i were in their shoes. why did they conclude that they fled?what of if they were killed?.definitely, for the millitary to point this out, it means the whole army-boko haram saga is a game. it is a planned game. it is just a pity that some soldiers are being used as sacrifice.if not, why wud you capture this same bastards killing you and later free them after some months claiming that they re repentance. is this whole stuff not a wild goose chase?. politrickian can do anything for power/money sha*smh
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by tweakdude1: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Legends has it that "a wise Soldier is the one who lives to fight another grin grin grin
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by hope4nigeria(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Most of them are currently chilling in Cameroun with nice babe and beer...

I thought Abok!s are strong and patriotic abok! sef JAPA!
hahahahahahaha , aboki of now sabi enjoyment well well, trust me, those aboki that ran have political ambition to contest for political post in next election, even if na me, I go run even fly sef.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Proffdada: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
funny, some of them maybe in Lagos harassing laptop carrying boys
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by notoriousbabe: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na who wan die?
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by jamace(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
I heard that the officers and soldiers who are children of generals and senators are not deployed to sambisa. They are either deployed in Maiduguri town or are never deployed to fight boko haram.

Chai, children of nobody don suffer for Naija.

Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Leeboi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nah waw oo, Shey person no fit run and fight again another day�
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nobody wants die grin grin
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by AmuDimpka: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
It is finished
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by verifiablefacts: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Buratai don confam from im Boko brothers, say dem no dey dia hand?

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin cheesy

grin grin grin

I remember during xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in SA, some Nigerians were seeking for the support of the Boko Haram to help invade SA and start killing them too.

Boko Haram be like: "be like say craze they worry you these bloody Nigerians, we never finish with you people, una dey ask us to go dey kill SAns for you? una dey mad"

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Carlyboi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Those niggas did the operation takeoff like offset grin
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Wikerised(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Y won't dey run away. Nigeria security has been compromised. Bokoharam can't be defeated
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
According to cultists ka wai dey game, if a system man can run 4 his dear life why not our embodied gallant soldiers, chai 9ja iz finished
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Mustaphakehinde: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
If you hear japa. This life is not fair but who wan die ?
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by ensamy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
king David went to war, other kings and Army generals of the bibilical era fought wars, Buratai and his cohorts are relaxing in Abuja and others are dying at war fronts. He should go and fight Boko haram. Be an example. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
News like this was the reason Yorubas crucified GOODLUCK JONATHAN. Now why can't they talk again?

Where are the fake arms that we were told that Buhari and APC bought to fight bokoharam?

Where are those imported painted armored carriers?

Seems it was handed over to the terrorists, leaving our gallant soldiers to fight with catapults and sticks....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Paulo3ree(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
I can't come and kill myself

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by obama30: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
titiloyeblog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/355713-exclusive-nigerian-army-declares-22-soldiers-wanted-for-running-from-boko-haram-full-list.html/amp/

God let it be that this men’s are life and secure or free and living in other country. I suspect that something has happens to them during the time Boko-Haram strike and military command had already do mass burial at undesignated grave. The military release their names as awol soldier just to make the soldier’s family believed that their son’s deserted military and he’s no more under military care. All Nigerian government agents’ need award as best fraud government of the year.
Rest in peace my people if soldiers lied against you people, but if truly you people are alive may your days be long till very old age.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by kjhova(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
grandstar:
Life is sweet!

I sense Boko Haram is now gaining the upper hand and it is time the military tried something new.

Some soldiers were suggesting the return of Executive Outcomes, the South African mercenaries that Jonathan used in combating Boko Haram towards the dying days of his presidency.

It is a pity that they insurgents are now regrouping and recapturing territory.

Be careful what you wish for yo!

Many wars all over the world have become endless and unendable due to the activities of "war for profit" private military contractors and their enabling world powers. Once they camp in your backyard and find your blood mintable to cash, believe me, that war will never end.

Just do a simple search of where the top PMCs like Aegis, Blackwater etc. have ever operated.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Lyricalgod: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
But they told us the war has been won, boko boys have been chased almost completely if not completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.