Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram (50879 Views)

Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by ajl: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Blinkers:
grin

Japa! Japa!! Ja wo Cameroon.

Bunch of cowards wey no fit fight their mate. Only to dey bully civilians

See this one. If you are armed with only "shakabula", will you face someone armed with AK-47? Do you value your life at all. Our soldiers are not well armed and we should be pretending that they are.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Dbeliever(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
The president of this country is playing with the lives of citizens entrusted into his care. You can imagine.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by ajl: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nigeria is not worth dying for. Not me or my generation will lay down our lives for such a country. A nation that decapitates history can never embrace the present. The story of the Civil War, its lesson, the lives lost, the injustice on the East and the courage of those who defended our union is no longer taught to our children. How do you expect them to grow to and defend what to them was never broken?

Richdad

If the government continue to deny students true history of Nigerians nothing stop private citizens from embarking on projects to portray history the way it should. Nothing stops a private museum with true history but our well to do people dont spend money on that. We depend too much on government. In the West most museums are funded privately. Dont wait for government.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
What do you expect when they are armed with weapons bought during Shagari regime (1983)
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Psoul(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Let them just go and join Boko Haram and come back to fight the army.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by raphy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
all the soldiers that run away will soon be doing arm robbery with tge guns they are holding...

it has been like that since.

naija is not worth to die for..
they are tired of life in the jungle.

there dick need correct kitten.
so they have ran away inside the forest anywhere they land they began to act as real soldier and extort people.

let the police collecting money on the road go fight bokoharam.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Charly68: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
They abdicated from their duty post when their services were needed most ,such a General must be demoted.. Why is the nation paying him ?
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by NicemanJosh(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's not a matter of running or not, these people are Family Men who are not assured their Families would be cared for after their demise and the Army has inferior weapons as against that of their opposition. Their is a saying then in the barracks;
"Na Otondo Dey bury Gallant"
The dead tells no story. Run for your dear life o, Naija is not worth dying for.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by BOBAN2710: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
sotall:
grin grin

This life is sweet.

Nobody want to die for a Shiit hole country who doesn't give a phuck about you when you gone
neva in ur life call my country a shithole country if u dont want me to lay cause on u.
omo ale jati jati.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Banmeallday: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
IF Jubril send them to SA, they will not only run, but beg...

Nigger Area army ONLY exist to safeguard the passing of oil to the “owners”. That is it
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Logobenz0: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Inside life grin

Nothing Mallam no go see for costumer cheesy

If na me be them sef. I go kukuma join the Boko Haram distroy this shitthol make everybody rest grin
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by highbee02: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
it's called TACTICAL MANEUVER! Besides, they are not DESERTERS, they have gone the SPIRITUAL WAY since Gen. Tukur Buratai said that BOKO HARAM needed spiritual power
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by odave: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Success1020:
This is where you will see Afonja soldier at their best. I haven't look at the list but I know there must be an afonja there that instigated this. If not call me a bastard.

Bastard
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Legendguru: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Life no get duplicate make the generals too go fight small
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by KayCee92(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lol,this made me laugh out loud grin
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by ibechris(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
How did he become a major without fighting a war?
Nigerian soldiers I hail una.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Egypt209: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
That man is now a livestock farmer in Cameroon
And he's doing well.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by sapientia(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Don't blame them much.

Brutal said its now a spiritual war.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Cousin9999: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
If this did happen, I'm sure it's because those soldiers know they aren't fighting "Boko Haram," they're fighting foreign-backed and trained terrorists. A part of warfare is knowing when to retreat.

America’s intelligence agency, and Israel’s Mossad are behind the Islamist militant groups Boko Haram and Isis.

Omar al-Bashir used an interview with Euronews to claim there was a connection between the American and Israeli intelligence organisations and both extremist groups.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/sudans-president-claims-cia-and-mossad-stand-behind-isis-and-boko-haram-10051024.html?amp
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Emmynation(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by asmovic(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by engrchykae(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hausaman1:
It is called tactical manoeuvre, not absconding.
tactical runningaway
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Stanbaba30: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
At least they are still alive. Buratai should replace the most senior in that forest.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Blinkers:
grin

Japa! Japa!! Ja wo Cameroon.

Bunch of cowards wey no fit fight their mate. Only to dey bully civilians
Its not their fault my brother, we do not have better ammunitions n equipments to face them. The government is punishing us, we in the north east we have no water or food. Imagine soldiers fainting because they're dehydrated.

1 Like

Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by juman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Those people that destroyed the country should send their children to the battle front.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by juman(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Every nigerians knows that anybody died in that kind of war wasted his life.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by planetx: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
What sophisticated weapons do BH carry that the NA doesn't have? This are just excuses, BH uses AA gun mounted on trucks, RPGS and AK47 how is that different from what the army uses.
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by ridwanlawal: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
I pledge to Nigeria my country To be faithful loyal and honest To serve NIGERIA is not by force
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by PlanBIncome(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
Na only 1 Igbo soldier dey there and 2 Yoruba names, dont be surprised to see all those plenty aboki soldiers that fled appear in Niger Delta and South East as guards manning Army checkpoints and collecting roger while others will simply join Hisbah in Kano and be destroying the same beer they drink in secret with their prayer kettles

Most of those names are from southern Nigeria. They should draft their fellow Hausa/Fulani
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by infogenerator(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
I wonder how long the Nigerian army will pull this charade . Honestly i dont blame them for running away,a bunch of people are feeding fat on this boko haram war while the soldiers are slaughtered
These soldiers have come to realised this sad reality, this wasn't what they signed up for, hence the reason they are deserting their outposts..... With the way things are going, acts like this might become common place soon...
Re: 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram by Duggedised12(f): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
infogenerator:

These soldiers have come to realised this sad reality, this wasn't what they signed up for, hence the reason they are deserting their outposts..... With the way things are going, acts like this might become common place soon...
this country is just upside down .sigh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.