Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

#bbnaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples In Style (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #bbnaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples In Style (video) (442 Views)

Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / Bbnaija: Mercy In Tears As She Is Disqalified From The Pepsi House Game / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples In Style (video) by quickgetpay: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
It seems ‘nudity’ is gradually becoming the watchword of Mercy in the Big Brother house as a viral video has captured the moment Mercy was seen flashing her nipples.

In the video, the last woman standing in the Big Brother house, Mercy aka Lambo can be clearly seen showing off her nipples in style.

Recall that Mercy was caught on camera sometime last month exposing her breasts after the Saturday Night party.

Mercy, who had flashed her breasts while dancing, later stripped down to her panties.
The housemate, who appears to be the most entertaining of all the contestants, had also smashed Biggie’s mobile phone while quarreling with Gedoni.

Watch video here; https://quickgetpay.com.ng/article/39709/bbnaija-mercy-shows-off-her-sexy-nipples-in-style-video/

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples In Style (video) by donbachi(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Op wia d nipple?..i put it to u dat u will not make heaven...bet me.
Re: #bbnaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples In Style (video) by olowo1995(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbachi:
Op wia d nipple?..i put it to u dat u will not make heaven...bet me.

Bros na fight... Take am easy wit op

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years” – US Activist, Candace / Lawlessness / Unsuccessful Deactivation Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.