Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (35102 Views)

Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by ChristineC: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
komekn:

These vehicles are all made in China but branded with the name Innoson.

If they are made in Nigeria where was the steel pressed and cut. Who made the Engine, etc.

If you have up too 10% local content that will be very surprising.
so what's your problem with his methods? the people who can afford it haven't complained.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maldini212:
Breaking news::::
30 cone headed beings
Commit sucide in Ogbomoshoooo
After hearing this news

Says a broke FLAT HEAD..... grin
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerian Govt. Should be patronizing Innoson. Especially for our security agencies, ministries.

Always show trust in your product. If you cant use what you produce, no one will have the trust to patronize you.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
sonnie10:
Lexus looks like this model of Innoson
Wonders
Lexus now looks like innoson

Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
donvicky2007:
Well kudos to Anambra state government for patronizing our local automobile company.

But this are still unfinished products.
Like the op said, they are still kitting it up
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
NGRsenate:
My own is they should be careful with their designs. They don’t want to be entangled in a lawsuit with any big auto maker
I get your point
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
selemempe:
yea...looks like lexus

Only the grill
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
owila4luv:
NA LEXUS UNA DEY COPY NOW KWO?
cool cool
most recent cars look alike with that front bumper design,,so its not a new deal
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

most recent cars look alike with that front bumper design,,so its not a new deal

Lexus/Toyota cars only.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by jeph19(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
NGRsenate:
My own is they should be careful with their designs. They don’t want to be entangled in a lawsuit with any big auto maker

Lexus and G wagon model...
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by hokafor(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
If u can't afford a Lexus just buy one of this and change the log to Lexus u are good to go.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
NGRsenate:

Bro, I don't understand o... I am seeing Lexus instead of IVM
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Every serious government, including the NASS and Ministries should do same.

Buhari, wehdone for locking up those borders
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
plaindealer:

All you people study is hatred and bitterness instead of news and current affairs..
go and find out about the military automobile company,is it a crime if the president that always stress on patronising indigenous products to include indigenous cars in his fleet and his cabinets?if truly he is sincere about it
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chidorx60:

Pls be real...when Buhari was advocating for the patronizing of home made agricultural products.... Many of u cursed him beyond words.

Must all ur problems be directed at Buhari..too many ignorant people in nigeria
is buhari personally patronising what he wants citizens to patronise? mark u,I didn't mention name in my earlier comment
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by fabienjoe: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
Here are some pictures of the 60 vehicles bought by Anambra State Government from Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Lts to beef up security in Anambra State.

These vehicles are being kitted at the moment with hi-tech gadgets to ensure a greater efficiency in crime detection and prevention in Anambra State.

They shall be presented to the security agencies on the 11th of this month.

Nothing shows this is Anambra state. Nothing shows this is Innoson. Nothing shows the cars are for Anambra state. Nothing shows the cars are sixty in number. Nothing shows they would be handed over on 11th October or any other day for that matter. What sort of news is this

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
NGRsenate:

Go and sit down...evil men everywhere.

Must you die as enemy of progress?

Go and sue them na.

Innoson doesn't need your opinion, ask GT bank...
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
onyedikachukwue:
Desperation, after he had purchased 31 prado jeeps for house members. This is just a smokescreen to save himself from public criticism and outcry.

Willie is a failure.
nawao
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
fabienjoe:

Nothing shows this is Anambra state. Nothing shows this is Innoson. Nothing shows the cars are for Anambra state. Nothing shows the cars are sixty in number. Nothing shows they would be handed over on 11th October or any other day for that matter. What sort of news is this
Wait till 11th of this month.

More from Innoson plant Nnewi.

Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
sonnie10:

I guess you have not seen Range Rover vogue, Jaguar f pace, Ford Explorer, 2019, Chevy Traverse 2019. Don’t they all look the same?

Abeg bros are you a car spectator? How many you get inside all these cars you call them names so? Na only you sabi all motors names. I bow for you o.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Midas01: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nigeria doesn't have copyright infringement laws so I doubt if that's even remotely possible. Just like China. They copy everything but don't get sued because copyright laws don't exist in China.
NGRsenate:
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
I really have to give it to Innocent Chukwuma.

Where I have problem is in the design. Why make it look like a Lexus? Are they trying to say they are not creative enough to get a unique design?

Better still throw the idea to the public. Let creative designers submit unique designs that they can come up with. Pick from anyone that makes sense and pay the person.

It's a way to get everyone involved in nation building.

Well, what do I know.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by bencliff2017: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
I was thinking the same too its like all there designs are always related to an existing big brand auto companies

NGRsenate:
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Innoson is making Nigeria proud, God bless Innoson, God bless Nigeria
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by incentive: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by plaindealer: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
AbuAeesha:

go and find out about the military automobile company,is it a crime if the president that always stress on patronising indigenous products to include indigenous cars in his fleet and his cabinets?if truly he is sincere about it
[/s]

Innoson: FG under Buhari is giving my firm full support, patronage - CEO

Chief Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM). Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles .

https://www.legit.ng/1261935-innoson-fg-buhari-giving-firm-full-support-patronage-ceo.html

Innoson himself is recognized PMB's effort, support and patronage so keep quiet with all your hared and bitterness.

In fact, who's positioned to benefit more from the president's directive that MDAs to buy made-in-Nigeria vehicles?

He's done more for Innoson than any other president. I know this is not about Innoson and his vehicles, this is about your hopelessly hateful and bitter no matter what.

Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cantonese:

Abeg bros are you a car spectator? How many you get inside all these cars you call them names so? Na only you sabi all motors names. I bow for you o.
Depending on where you live. I live in one of the most affluent zip codes. These cars are pretty common here.
The same way if you live in mile 12 or Ajegunle, you would probably know the different make of keke and Danfo.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by NGRsenate: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Tradernaija:

Go and sit down...evil men everywhere.

Must you die as enemy of progress?

Go and sue them na.

Innoson doesn't need your opinion, ask GT bank...

Lol idiot. I’m an Nnewi man.

What part of what I said is bad or evil now?

Anyway, you’re probably just chasing clout
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Maziyk: 3:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Either ways congrats
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2019
sonnie10:

I guess you have not seen Range Rover vogue, Jaguar f pace, Ford Explorer, 2019, Chevy Traverse 2019. Don’t they all look the same?

It's possible for two different brands to look alike without being exactly identical.

This is an outright theft of Lexus design!
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by Henri8: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2019
donvicky2007:
Well kudos to Anambra state government for patronizing our local automobile company.

But this are still unfinished products.
So? Won't there be finished?
The article said "there are currently being fitted with security gadgets".

So we will wait.
Re: Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) by NadiaR(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019
sonnie10:
Lexus looks like this model of Innoson
Innoson-Looks-Like-Lexus-Model-Not-the-other-way-round-sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics / Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / Off-loading The Presidential Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.