Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) (37076 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Mompha Acquires New Ferrari 488 Spider, Got Celebrities Talking / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Ferrari 488,Maybach And Lucky 7 Rolls-Royces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Big boi thing cool

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
okeyumez:
Fake lifestyle....

Car is a necessity but not an asset. The value of this car will be wordless in next 12 years

Invest more in people while enjoying your riches

Supercars and hypercars usually appreciate in value as long as the owner does not accrue high mileage

However I doubt this guy. One would wonder what sort of garage he has buying car every month, and you never see or hear about them again once he poses with one.
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
rentAcock:
It's really not my business what this guy does for a living, but calling him a business man is an insult to every hardworking small business owner who's just trying to break even. A true business man wouldn't easily spend money on flashy cars that lose their value the instant they leave the dealership. A person who's main source of income is always in doubt should never be called a business man.
hmmmm! Talk!! Nigeria is a country where we celebrate crimes and criminalities. Where the hardworking are oppressed. What I kuku know is that there is a reward for everything and nothing last forever
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by SocialJustice: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
rentAcock:
It's really not my business what this guy does for a living, but calling him a business man is an insult to every hardworking small business owner who's just trying to break even. A true business man wouldn't easily spend money on flashy cars that lose their value the instant they leave the dealership. A person who's main source of income is always in doubt should never be called a business man.
If you have a business that nets over $500k monthly, buying this car is nothing. I personally don't trust this Mompha guy, looks like he's posing with long duration rented cars. Rent for 3 months, return to dealer and collect another.

Even a drug dealer is a business man. He is only into illegal business. If it is easy go and start your business.

Finally, you have no right to tell another how to spend their money especially if they didn't hire you to do such. Go make your own money and spend it as you please. Money is made to be spent, not hoarded. Wetin you go die leave just now.
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by lincoln08541(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
God bless you for that.
okeyumez:
Fake lifestyle....

Car is a necessity but not an asset. The value of this car will be wordless in next 12 years

Invest more in people while enjoying your riches
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by mployer(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:

have you ever being to AE exchange in dubai, abudhabi or sharjah or any exchange in UAE for that matter...

Mr enlighntened better no talk am for where better people dey.. cos las las dem go laugh you..

ps: Mompha own an LLC in dubai freezone registered by dubai municipality goverment and he deals with arab millionaires and have being there to transact before.. so stop being envious and make something meaningfull out of life

What is the name of his company so we can search it out? Its no big deal owning a registered company, every Yahoo boy around has one. The questions is his company name and balance sheet?
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by tex73: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hope you guys know that anyone is free to go to a exotic car showroom to pose with a car. cool
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by Gwagone: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vanity upon Vanity
God forbid, what if he had an accident
People will still say 'he died in his Ferrari car'

What a WORLD �
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
grin

Foolish Nigerian Goverment, all the Yahoo boys and Money Laudrers that could grow our economy are now in Dubai, buying cars from already rich arab car dealers while Coscharis Income drops drastically, they now staying luxury hotels in abudhabi while our own hotels close up due to low patronage

One thing about the west, like US and UK.. if you are not stealing thier citizens money they welcome in your illicit money like that of Abacha and Allison Madueke

half of all stolen money from africa is in europe (swiss banks, Uk virgin island and territories) the other half is America (US offshore account banks, panama banks) non of US or europe stolen fund is with UBA or Zenith bank because mumu african leaders are stoping boys

Justification of a fraudster. Them go soon catch you
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by Exc2000: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Basher8583:

Justification of a fraudster. Them go soon catch you

them go soon catch you too insha allah except you are 100% crime free or sin free
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2019
Rich people don't make noise or post their wealth on social media.
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by Kingofdemonss: 2:26am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

them go soon catch you too insha allah except you are 100% crime free or sin free
[/s]
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by opebiboy: 3:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:
grin

Foolish Nigerian Goverment, all the Yahoo boys and Money Laudrers that could grow our economy are now in Dubai, buying cars from already rich arab car dealers while Coscharis Income drops drastically, they now staying luxury hotels in abudhabi while our own hotels close up due to low patronage

One thing about the west, like US and UK.. if you are not stealing thier citizens money they welcome in your illicit money like that of Abacha and Allison Madueke

half of all stolen money from africa is in europe (swiss banks, Uk virgin island and territories) the other half is America (US offshore account banks, panama banks) non of US or europe stolen fund is with UBA or Zenith bank because mumu african leaders are stoping boys

why you get sense like this?
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by jafaru196: 4:41am On Oct 04, 2019
you people must be mad,research before you judge people,mompha owns a bureau de change in Lagos island that makes at least 20 billion naira every year,am telling you because I use to work there
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by jafaru196: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2019
ask for mompha bureau de change on lagos island,once you go in there you will never doubt this guys money again
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by jafaru196: 4:48am On Oct 04, 2019
my uncle owns everdon bureau de change in Lagos and I know the billions of naira we deposit sometimes in the bank,it's just plenty hausa people don't like to show off.this guys money is nothing
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by opebiboy: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2019
jafaru196:
you people must be mad,research before you judge people,mompha owns a bureau de change in Lagos island that makes at least 20 billion naira every year,am telling you because I use to work there
own the world if you want that doesnt stop you from being a fraudster. No money is clean. All money is theft
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by ferdybillion(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2019
The guy na car dealer, e go buy drive like one week then sell am
Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Don't mind him. OUT OF HATE, I guess he buys for show off and resell to buy latest again for show off... grin grin
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided sad what of d ones he don show us b4.Where are dey?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
rentAcock:
It's really not my business what this guy does for a living, but calling him a business man is an insult to every hardworking small business owner who's just trying to break even. A true business man wouldn't easily spend money on flashy cars that lose their value the instant they leave the dealership. A person whose main source of income is always in doubt should never be called a business man.
On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. / BBNAIJA: ”let’s Put The Kemen Issue To Rest”- Tboss Tells Fans / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.