Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. (643 Views)

Flutterwave Store Review: What Is Flutterwave Store, How To Set It Up / What Nairalanders Are Investing On / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. by sanusi007: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello Nairalanders.

I'm a business executive based in Kuwait and I just got referred by a friend to Richee Media, a digital marketing expert based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Please i want to know, who has ever done any digital marketing campaign with Richee Media? Who knows the company or what services they render to brands? How many top brands have they done campaigns for?

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. by Olodo007(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's a full service digital marketing agency and they also offer digital marketing training for companies. I believe they are arguably one of the best in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. by juwah007(f): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Richee Media is a leading internet advertising company and agency, responsible and renowned for numerous award winning campaigns cutting across Non profits, FMCG, Fintech, Ecommerce etc.

As for brands they've worked with, Tasty Tom Jollof Mix and KoraPay are some i know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. by sanusi007: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
I'll recommend this creative agency anytime. They're filled with amazing ideas and fun people.

In my experience, they're a team of very knowledgeable and detail oriented people. They have been very proactive in helping us create innovative campaign ideas to meet our needs as a company looking to spread our wings across the Kenyan Automobile industry. They are a pleasure to work with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. by Myrainbow333: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
sanusi007:
Hello Nairalanders.

I'm a business executive based in Kuwait and I just got referred by a friend to Richee Media, a digital marketing expert based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Please i want to know, who has ever done any digital marketing campaign with Richee Media? Who knows the company or what services they render to brands? How many top brands have they done campaigns for?

Thanks
Re: Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. by Myrainbow333: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
sanusi007:
Hello Nairalanders.
Any thing yet

Thanks
Re: Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. by Myrainbow333: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tcu6UCiGXI
*watch this video and see how we are trying to settle the matter, mr rainbow is in big trouble*��‍♀️
*watch comment like and share*��

(1) (Reply)

Photos: What Hell Is Wrong With Access B / Who Has Bought From Habari, See Image / I Need A Mentor On Upwork, I Am Willing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.