Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (7306 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Really helpful. Thanks. I want to take kindle seriously.

You're on the right path.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by peeps4u: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
peeps4u:

Thanks. Can one write books on different niches?

Hello iLegend
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
peeps4u:

Thanks. Can one write books on different niches?

Of course. Though, use different pen names for each unrelated niche.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by peeps4u: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
iLegendd:

Of course. Though, use different pen names for each unrelated niche.

Thanks bro
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

Have you written everything you needed to say? Are you hiding some? From a ghostwriting company, what you wrote will cost 20k.

Though, I'm not satisfied yet. Add more content.

Boss ...I think am done now
The word count is 3345
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2019
balosammy:

The word count is 3345

I'll look into this after sleep.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2019
balosammy:

The word count is 3345

You'll publish the book. I'll pay for your cover design to be done and guide you. You're the lucky person of the month. So, go create accounts on

1. www.KDP.amazon.com and
2. www.payoneer.com

When you're done, let me know.

2 Likes

Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

You'll publish the book. I'll pay for your cover design to be done and guide you. You're the lucky person of the month. So, go create accounts on

2. www.payoneer.com

Thank you so much boss
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

2. www.payoneer.com

Haaaaaa. Next month's luckiness must be mine!!!
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Chigorkizz(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Am Learning.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
iLegendd:

2. www.payoneer.com

boss I have created my Payoneer account and but amazon showed me my account is under review for 24hrs.
so I am still waiting for them to open it, sir.

1 Like

Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
balosammy:

boss I have created my Payoneer account and but amazon showed me my account is under review for 24hrs.
so I am still waiting for them to open it, sir.

Have far have you gone?
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Have far have you gone?

I have created the payoneer acct and kdp boss

But am still trying to link my payoneer acct
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
balosammy:

I have created the payoneer acct and kdp boss

But am still trying to link my payoneer acct

Choose United States as your country when filling the payment option on KDP. Now, click on Global Payment Services on Payoneer and you will see your US bank details Payoneer generated for you.

Use those details and fill your Amazon payment option accordingly.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Choose United States as your country when filling the payment option on KDP. Now, click on Global Payment Services on Payoneer and you will see your US bank details Payoneer generated for you.

Use those details and fill your Amazon payment option accordingly.

Boss am done now ...all set
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
balosammy:

Boss am done now ...all set

I'll get someone to design the cover for you. Since you're the one publishing it, I won't need to get a copy to see. Craft a title and subtitle and they'll get it done by tomorrow.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
iLegendd:

I'll get someone to design the cover for you. Since you're the one publishing it, I won't need to get a copy to see. Craft a title and subtitle and they'll get it done by tomorrow.

Title- Gambling Nightmare

Subtitle- ( my true story )

What about this one Boss

1 Like

Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
balosammy:

What about this one Boss

I'll improve on it with some keywords. I got you covered on that.

What name would you want to use as the author's name? You can come up with a pen name. Send it to me via the email on my profile.

1 Like

Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
iLegendd:

I'll improve on it with some keywords. I got you covered on that.

What name would you want to use as the author's name? You can come up with a pen name. Send it to me via the email on my profile.

Sent boss
Thanks so much
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
balosammy:

Sent boss
Thanks so much

Seen.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2019
balosammy:

What about this one Boss

Choose one.

Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Choose one.

2nd one sir
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by michony505(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2019
I also stay awake at night to do shit like this grin grin grin
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2019
balosammy:

2nd one sir

You need to proofread again and format the book. If you still want me to purchase the book from you, then I'll pay you 10k or at most 15k at the end of the month.
Re: I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
iLegendd:

You need to proofread again and format the book. If you still want me to purchase the book from you, then I'll pay you 10k or at most 15k at the end of the month.

am sending a message to your email sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Berem Is Back!!! / SEUN, If You Ignore This - Then You Have Personal Issues / Names Of Nigerian TOP Pastors In Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.