Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda (5885 Views)

Tinubu Used Media Propaganda To Destroy Jonathan's Government / Akwa Ibom Is Overhyped With Good Media Propaganda (pic) / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
immortalityk:

That's d fault of dumb leaders
Not Ogun people fault
Anambra State

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamNotWariz:
why not travel to ogun state and the other states and do some research?
Forget it bro, theres no need for research.. I'm currently in ogun state and what we have here is ofada... and even the poor cant afford it

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by immortalityk: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra State
OK
Nice
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
immortalityk:
Ogun

Anambra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra

Lol which kind bridge be this? Low budget suspension copying bridge.

It seems the engineer from upper Iweka are comedians . Lol I don laugh tire just by sighting this bridge .

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ogun is not even in Top fifteen rice producing states, I deal on facts prove me wrong by showing me Rice mill plants and commercial rice Farms, Ogun farm OFADA RICE not long grain rice

That output maybe measured by the Rice Mill and Bagging factory rather than Rice farm. In terms of Farming Niger State and Middle Belt other should be the largest
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by tiredoflife(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamNotWariz:
let me ask you again
Let's assume am I don't know anything about rice production. Can you put across pictorial and graphical evidence that Ogun isn't among the rice producing states?

If Ogun isnt where will he get pictures that ogun state does not produce rice
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Minenaira: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra

Seems Anambra is stuck in 2015
Same picture all the time
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Logobenz0: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

What is the topic? remind me again!

What is the OP even talking about? That any of your erosion ravaged state is better than Ogun? Or that you are the largest producers of rice in Nigeria? When will this inferiority complex end?

Rubbish and nonsense
Are you blind or what? So you can see the topic anymore right grin

I repeat, if you don't have anything to say you fvck off grin grin
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by NothingDoMe: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
What is the essence of this thread? To promote hate and divisiveness I guess? When will u all learn to love and live in peace for once? Anyway I blame the mods that allow all these hate-promoting topics on nairaland. There is no part (no state in terms of development) of Nigeria that is worth boasting of, let us come together and make our country a better place instead of always fighting ourselves every day on the internet. May be because some of u have not travelled out of this country to countries where things work otherwise we won't be here displaying our stupidity and call them development.
Bless You.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by IamNotWariz: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

If Ogun isnt where will he get pictures that ogun state does not produce rice
are his advocate
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by horsepower101: 3:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Another propaganda destroyed. On to the next one. Every Lagos/Ibadan lies and propaganda with be flipped one by one.

Chaiii internet...

Good job Anambralstson.

5 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by LegendHero(m): 3:40am On Oct 04, 2019
horsepower101:
Another propaganda destroyed. On to the next one. Every Lagos/Ibadan lies and propaganda with be flipped one by one.

Chaiii internet...

Good job Anambralstson.

Lol, which propaganda did he destroyed oo, IPOB bureau of statistics ?

What did the OP said ? What did he debunked? Seems you guys always like wallowing in your self imposed delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2019
immortalityk:
That's d fault of dumb leaders Not Ogun people fault

Go and have seat..

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by etrouble: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:
grin grin grin

Every lies has expiring date, FG don close borders, they are the ones crying, where are the Mills in West and the fake rice pyramids

Kindly open this thread, they claimed Ogun second in rice production in Nigeria a state with low commercial rice farmers and no mega millng plant grin grin this is how they go about deceiving gullible minds just to push East on the edge

This is real typical typical Lagos /Ibadan propaganda you normally hear, they are experts in fabrication of lies, View their comments on this thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3969645/largest-rice-producing-states-geopolitical

According to them top five rice producing states in Nigeria grin grin

Lazy youth, go and find work before hunger kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by etrouble: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2019
IamNotWariz:
why not travel to ogun state and the other states and do some research?

What are you advising nah? Please Flattinos, don't travel to find out anything ooooo. I beg, don't bring more of your baby factory, kidnapping, armed robbery and drugs which are your generational trade. The ones you unfortunate criminals have brought are enough for now.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you will see all this type of buildings in ogun state too. go to abeokuta, ota, ijebu ode, ijebu igbo, remo, ikenne, Owu. you will see this type of buildings using drone shot to snap. please stop comparing Anambra to ogun state. they are different totally.

Bros, I am writing not to support the OP but I personally detest it whenever anyone mentions Ogun state as a standard for growth.
I can categorically tell you that even Osun state is better than Ogun state.
Ogun state is the #1 state in Nigeria growing industrially but their state govs have been wack.
Ogun is the state with worst roads, uneducated indigenes(state govs fault) and down in about any infrastructure.
The private universities have never benefitted the indigenes nor grown the academic status of the state itself.
80% of any grain you see in Ogun state us smuggled rice from fayawo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, so you expect Ogun state to relax and say NO to the bailout when the FG is sharing bailout funds? You don’t know what is called politics and how it is played in Nigeria.

Lol, what rubbish GDP which is a trickle down effect of oil, how can Bayelsa claim more GDP than Ogun state.

Even looking at the GDP figures, you can see that Ogun was above Anambra in terms of Industries and Agriculture.

IGR of Ogun state alone dwarfs all of the SE, so to make this comparison even, please add Anambra + Imo + Enugu + Ebonyi + Abia to duel with Ogun state.

You don’t even have any shame!

Bros get educated on this issue naaaa!
You know what a bailout is?
Anambra doesn't owe salary like Ogun state.
Students have never gone on strike like during the "constituted authority" tenure.
Ogun state took this bailout twice and still owes salaries till date when Anambra has increased salaries and you still come here to claim it was a good game of politics?
Monies the FG will still reduce from the states monthly shares.
Guy, Nawaoooooooo
The average Awori, Ijebu, egun and other dialects in Ogun state isnt benefitting from any of these you claim.
Amosun has looted the monies for his underground residence project

4 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra State
@OP,
It is better you focus on working on Anambra than to keep coming online to fight
The fight can never add anything to you.
Anambra still has a long way to go.
I dont think Obiano is doing well.
He isnt strategic at all: citing an imaginary airport at Aguleri area when a good railway or even dredging of the Niger River would have been a better choice.
That man also needs education
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Cherez:

Bros, I am writing not to support the OP but I personally detest it whenever anyone mentions Ogun state as a standard for growth.
I can categorically tell you that even Osun state is better than Ogun state.
Ogun state is the #1 state in Nigeria growing industrially but their state govs have been wack.
Ogun is the state with worst roads, uneducated indigenes(state govs fault) and down in about any infrastructure.
The private universities have never benefitted the indigenes nor grown the academic status of the state itself.
80% of any grain you see in Ogun state us smuggled rice from fayawo.
Hmmm nawaooooo . let's see what governor dapo Abiodun will do on education aspects you mentioned here.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Hmmm nawaooooo . let's see what governor dapo Abiodun will do on education aspects you mentioned here.

I think I believe Oga Dapo will do a lot but he is looking slow to act.
My pain is that the most of the companies in Ogun state are willing to help build the roads but some of the Baales are terrible:asking for kickbacks before roads are built free by some of the Chinese companies at OGUN-GHUANDONG industrial village
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Cherez:

I think I believe Oga Dapo will do a lot but he is looking slow to act.
My pain is that the most of the companies in Ogun state are willing to help build the roads but some of the Baales are terrible:asking for kickbacks before roads are built free by some of the Chinese companies at OGUN-GHUANDONG industrial village
that's the issues, it's the baales and kings that are causing confusions in terms of road infrastructure development. governor dapo Abiodun have started work on that line.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by immortalityk: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Go and have seat..
Ok
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Afamed: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you will see all this type of buildings in ogun state too. go to abeokuta, ota, ijebu ode, ijebu igbo, remo, ikenne, Owu. you will see this type of buildings using drone shot to snap. please stop comparing Anambra to ogun state. they are different totally.
First time you didn't put politics into your post since I know you on Nairaland.Ogun is far away from Anambra in terms of development , income and industrial growth.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Afamed:

First time you didn't put politics into your post since I know you on Nairaland.Ogun is far away from Anambra in terms of development , income and industrial growth.
This is not your usual loud mouth, this is how state economy measured

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Afamed: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

This is not your usual loud mouth, this is how state economy measured
You like a life of self deceits. You might be from Anambra, I really doubt if you know Anambra more than me. The 2 states maps are within my reach in terms of social and economic happenings in those states.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Cherez:

@OP,
It is better you focus on working on Anambra than to keep coming online to fight
He isnt strategic at all: citing an imaginary airport at Aguleri area when a good railway or even dredging of the Niger River would have been a better choice.
You are not in best position to advise Anambra concerning Airport construction, east is not West, Anambra is hub of Commerce and industries, in terms of Transport sector east are doing credibly well more than any region, Anambra is leading state in land transport, most of the major transportation companies are owned by Anambarians, Onitsha is hub of Land transport, there is no city in Nigeria that you will not see their bus in Onitsha, we also want to replicate the same in aviation sector to increase our GDP, one of our own now own the biggest air carrier in West Africa, we need cargo Airport, we host the biggest market in Nigeria, we need airport more than any states, in West outside Lagos, other airports in West always record low traffic, airport in Akure record two or three flights in a week, while Owerri record four flights in a day.

Check aviation data you will understand better,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Cherez:

@OP,
When a state like Imo recorded 429,214 in air traffic grand total, Akure is 25,274 you can see the distance, so don't see airport development in Anambra in West perspective, it's good to open up Onitsha port, it's not the duty of state power to concession the port which has been completed since 2014.

Below is 2017 air traffic data

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2019
Afamed:

in development and economy, ogun state developed more than Anambra state. you can compare Anambra state with osun state. how many teaching hospitals did anambra state has? how many universities did anambra state has? how many industrial parks did Anambra state has? how many polytechnics did Anambra state has?
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

You are not in best position to advise Anambra concerning Airport construction, east is not West, Anambra is hub of Commerce and industries, in terms of Transport sector east are doing credibly well more than any region, Anambra is leading state in land transport, most of the major transportation company are owned by Anambarians, Onitsha is hub of Land transport, there is no city in Nigeria that you will not see their bus in Onitsha, we also want to replicate the same in aviation sector to increase our GDP, one of our own now own the biggest air carrier in West Africa, we need cargo Airport, we host the biggest market in Nigeria, we need airport more than any states, in West outside Lagos, other airports in West always record low traffic, airport in Akure record two or three flight in a week, while Owerri record four flight in a day.

Check aviation data you will understand better,
Nwanne, ogu aburo nri
Now, where is the airport or can you gives us a SITREP on it?
See, development is in phases.
Trains and even private funded mini-railways will go a long way to boost the transportation system cos many will be able to afford it.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
in development and economy, ogun state developed more than Anambra state. you can compare Anambra state with osun state. how many teaching hospitals did anambra state has? how many universities did anambra state has? how many industrial parks did Anambra state has? how many polytechnics did Anambra state has?
Nawaoooooooo!
Most people on this thread doesnt understand what development is.
Guy, I bet you that Anambra is way ahead of Ogun in education.
Most of the schools you pride on are 85% ran and attended by non-indigenes.
Industrial PARKS, so true but no route to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Frank Gives FG 14-day Ultimatum To Appointment NDDC Sole Administrator / Life In Ghana Compare To Nigeria / Ohanaeze Is Dead –ikoh, Community Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.