Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda (5884 Views)

Tinubu Used Media Propaganda To Destroy Jonathan's Government / Akwa Ibom Is Overhyped With Good Media Propaganda (pic) / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Cherez:

Nawaoooooooo!
Most people on this thread doesnt understand what development is.
Guy, I bet you that Anambra is way ahead of Ogun in education.
Most of the schools you pride on are 85% ran and attended by non-indigenes.
Industrial PARKS, so true but no route to them.
anambra state is first in waec, what else again. ekiti state was thrice the best state in neco exams, what again.

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2019
kiss
Cherez:

Nwanne, ogu aburo nri
Now, where is the airport or can you gives us a SITREP on it?
See, development is in phases.
Trains and even private funded mini-railways will go a long way to boost the transportation system cos many will be able to afford it.
6 Billion has been appropriated for the airport in next year budget, for now aviation is more important and realist to us than region railway, region railway would've make more sense if we are practicing regional government, aviation is best for us now boasts, our commercial, industrial and tourist sector, according to the Governor's speech we are expecting aggressive works on the airport before the end the year, it's one of his legacy projects.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
anambra state is first in waec, what else again. ekiti state was thrice the best state in neco exams, what again.
Not just WAEC, Anambra is leading Ogun in numbers of students gaining admissions in high institutions also leading in professional courses like medical students, Law and what have you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
in development and economy, ogun state developed more than Anambra state. you can compare Anambra state with osun state. how many teaching hospitals did anambra state has? how many universities did anambra state has? how many industrial parks did Anambra state has? how many polytechnics did Anambra state has?
All the questions you asked fall under these categories, below is normal gross domestic product span from CBN, this is what determines economy, no matter how you and your likes push from a layman's terms, Ogun is still below Anambra in economy, the institutions you listed still under services which Anambra gave Ogun state gap in services, this is what measures economy not IGR

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Not just WAEC, Anambra is leading Ogun in numbers of students gaining admissions in high institutions also leading in professional courses like medical students, Law and what have you.
I disagree with you please.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

All the questions you asked fall under these categories, below is normal gross domestic product span from CBN, this is what determines economy, no matter how you and your likes push from a layman's terms, Ogun is still below Anambra in economy, the institutions you listed still under services which Anambra gave Ogun state gap in services, this is what measures economy not IGR
you only screenshot quarter 1 here. to get the details about economy, infrastructures check budgITng on twitter or on their website. everything is there. I don't argue with chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by horsepower101: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:
kiss
6 Billion has been appropriated for the airport in next year budget, for now aviation is more important and realist to us than region railway, region railway would've make more sense if we are practicing regional government, aviation is best for us now boasts, our commercial, industrial and tourist sector, according to the Governor's speech we are expecting aggressive works on the airport before the end the year, it's one of his legacy projects.

That Airport construction was delayed for 2 years by the federal government of Nigeria. They couldn’t allow the company to use their surveillance drone.

I still can’t believe the level of pettiness of Nigerians towards any igbo progress.

Look at the unnecessary delays that they are doing to concession a river port in Onitsha.

The truth is that they never want that port operational.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by ScotMisile: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anambra state have started dragging Ndigbo thru the mud again.

Tmrw nau, they will turn against Ndigbo.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Afamed: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
in development and economy, ogun state developed more than Anambra state. you can compare Anambra state with osun state. how many teaching hospitals did anambra state has? how many universities did anambra state has? how many industrial parks did Anambra state has? how many polytechnics did Anambra state has?
We are saying the same thing
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Afamed: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

I hope you know the medical school and teaching Hospital have long been existence in Ogun State before Anambra could even dream of building a state teaching Hospital at Amaku in Awka in 2013? Compare your Amaku of 2013 to OOA teaching Hospital of 1986. Most time, I just laugh at your on line chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by VAQAXY: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good job Anambralstson

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Afamed:

I hope you know the medical school and teaching Hospital have long been existence in Ogun State before Anambra could even dream of building a state teaching Hospital at Amaku in Awka in 2013? Compare your Amaku of 2013 to OOA teaching Hospital of 1986. Most time, I just laugh at your on line chest beating.
Before you talk, get info
Anambra is a relatively new state birthed in 1991 compared to Ogun state of around 1976.
There was a teaching hospital at Uli the former campus of the University. Amaku is only a new site

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Afamed: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Cherez:

Before you talk, get info
Anambra is a relatively new state birthed in 1991 compared to Ogun state of around 1976.
There was a teaching hospital at Uli the former campus of the University. Amaku is only a new site
But your compatriot didn't know all these before he came up with the midday news that Anambra is leading Ogun in Medical school, Engineer and other fields. There was never a teaching Hospital at ULI. What you have at ULI is general hospital. Anambra state was using Nnewi as their teaching Hospital before they built their state teaching Hospital at Amaku. Get your fact

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Afamed:

But your compatriot didn't know all these before he came up with the midday news that Anambra is leading Ogun in Medical school, Engineer and other fields. There was never a teaching Hospital at ULI. What you have at ULI is general hospital. Anambra state was using Nnewi as their teaching Hospital before they built their state teaching Hospital at Amaku. Get your fact
Anambra have three teaching hospitals: Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching hospital Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University teaching hospital Awka, Tansian University teaching hospital Aguleri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Cherez: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Afamed:

You dont really get the point, do you?
Though younger, Anambra is really doing well for itself.
You dont need this comparison, just go pray Mr. Abiodun does well over Looter Amosun.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Afamed: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra have three teaching hospitals: Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching hospital Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University teaching hospital Awka, Tansian University teaching hospital Aguleri
Is NAuth a state teaching Hospital? And when has Tansian become a state entity? This boy I have been visiting Anambra now over 18 years . There is no new propaganda you will sale for people like me as regards the development in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by topstone4: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
IamNotWariz:
Let's assume am I don't know anything about rice production. Can you put across pictorial and graphical evidence that Ogun isn't among the rice producing states?
Oga! Where is your fact naa! No pictures and no graphical reports??

Oga, show us the rice mill you claim is in ogun.

Why not just accept that you are broadcasting lies instead of this bliind argument?

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by topstone4: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
What is the essence of this thread? To promote hate and divisiveness I guess? When will u all learn to love and live in peace for once? Anyway I blame the mods that allow all these hate-promoting topics on nairaland. There is no part (no state in terms of development) of Nigeria that is worth boasting of, let us come together and make our country a better place instead of always fighting ourselves every day on the internet. May be because some of u have not travelled out of this country to countries where things work otherwise we won't be here displaying our stupidity and call them development.

Your profered solution will not work until those who keep on lying to themselves that buhari is working first accept that buahri has failed. That's the only time we can unite to work together. Even if you make an attempt at growth, those mofos will turn it all down or go behind to scatter any good plan. Their minds and manner of reasoning are conditioned to be backwards.

How do you feel about someone who broadcasts a non-existent rice mill? Does it sound reasonable to you? How can a reasonable person ever work or relate with such people?

Hope you don't also reason backwards like these idiots?

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by tck2000(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by nwanyionitsha: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

People like u make others dislike Anambra people, ur intention of listing ur alleged top rice producing state was to brag as usual about ur state (Anambra) but u deliberately listed Kebbi first in order not to make it look too obvious. But I refuse to dislike Anambra people cos I am a very civilised person and I have many good friends from Anambra who reason well.
Dislike na,who cares.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by nwanyionitsha: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHero:
These people from the Sad East have started again!

Is it a curse to purposely find wahala, do you guys even have a job outside Nairaland?
I expect you to explain the propaganda Mr sad waste.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by nwanyionitsha: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHero:

What is the topic? remind me again!

What is the OP even talking about? That any of your erosion ravaged state is better than Ogun? Or that you are the largest producers of rice in Nigeria? When will this inferiority complex end?

Rubbish and nonsense
We want to know why you are wailing over the closure of the border and why the price of local and foreign rice has gone up.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by nwanyionitsha: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

You are not in best position to advise Anambra concerning Airport construction, east is not West, Anambra is hub of Commerce and industries, in terms of Transport sector east are doing credibly well more than any region, Anambra is leading state in land transport, most of the major transportation companies are owned by Anambarians, Onitsha is hub of Land transport, there is no city in Nigeria that you will not see their bus in Onitsha, we also want to replicate the same in aviation sector to increase our GDP, one of our own now own the biggest air carrier in West Africa, we need cargo Airport, we host the biggest market in Nigeria, we need airport more than any states, in West outside Lagos, other airports in West always record low traffic, airport in Akure record two or three flights in a week, while Owerri record four flights in a day.

Check aviation data you will understand better,
Is Obiano actually going to build an airport at Aguleri?
Well,I don't know how far Aguleri is from Onitsha. Well,I will just follow the route I know. Asaba,Benin or Enugu
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by nwanyionitsha: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
kiss
This airport they are building at Aguleri? Its well sha, we will just face Asaba.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by nwanyionitsha: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
ScotMisile:
Anambra state have started dragging Ndigbo thru the mud again.

Tmrw nau, they will turn against Ndigbo.
Where did Anambra drag Ndigbo in the mud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor / Providing Good Governance Will Avert Military Coups, Tinubu Tells African Leader / Bankole To Niger Delta: Your Leaders Failed You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.