Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) (67551 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Royalfurnitures: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Love him or hate him, the guy is really waxing stronger

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Jabioro: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Paulo3ree:
Why are they laughing
I don't know, maybe they think he is a printing press man
...and he didn't see it before it went viral..be defending root error..
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Carlyboi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
SirLakes:

E pain am tongue
fvck off man!go play with sand!i didn’t engage in stupid and meaningless back and forth
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kikiki that's the South West standard so no need to make fun out of it, they need English teachers and our region can offer that help in this regards.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Joybringer: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=82809748][/quote]
Take it!

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by SirLakes: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Carlyboi:
fvck off man!go play with sand!i didn’t engage in stupid and meaningless back and forth
You are stupid and pained

Carry your frustration elsewhere
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is what you get when you carry work give to a screen printer wey dey shop fish (smoke weed) grin
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Ykc2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
the same mc oluomo that was invited to come and speak to pharmacy students in unilag grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by iamnicer: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

It is actually Methylated Spirit please....

Awon Science student
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by ElRapido: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

It is actually Methylated Spirit please....

Don't you recognize sarcasm?
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by tiredoflife(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Truth is u have more yorubas as illiterates than people would want to believe
I met a lady once and I was speaking English to her in lagos oh
She kept on replying in yoruba
She was born and grew up in lagos
So I asked her why cant u speak English
Her reply shocked me
She said the one she hears is ok she cant reply me in english
But she has a younger brother who speaks english
If they want to speak to anyone in their family
He will represent them
I was awed by this response
A typical yoruba prefers the child to learn a trade rather than go to school
So I am not surprised to see this banner

1 Like

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Actually if it wasn't dat grammar mixtape it won't have gone viral grin
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Eserise1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
The graphics designer is to be blamed.
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
I do. But it seems you don't recognise Wrong spelling.

ElRapido:

Don't you recognize sarcasm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Awoleesu(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oyinbo toogi!
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by PapaAdanna: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
No be only menthol

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Carlyboi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
SirLakes:

You are stupid and pained

Carry your frustration elsewhere

. Well stupidity mixed with pain is written all over you.....it is the act of jumping into my mention to display an act of stupidity!
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by sonnie10: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Only menthol? How about hacks
Indomie generation won’t know what Sweet Menthol is.
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by SirLakes: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Carlyboi:
. Well stupidity mixed with pain is written all over you.....it is the act of jumping into my mention to display an act of stupidity!
Despite making it clear I was kidding you still displayed your frustration.

Na only you Naija dey affect grin
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sophisticated touts...

1 Like

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Carlyboi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
SirLakes:

Despite making it clear I was kidding you still displayed your frustration.

Na only you Naija dey affect grin

oh ok next time make yourself clearer ok!i don die am then!how you dey?
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Kennitrust(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Me, I will blame the contractor for the poor editing.

But wait o! Didn't he see it before mounting it for the public notice?
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
What if it was intentionally mis-spelt just to make MC thrend. Anything for image laundry these days.
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Illiteracy begets illiteracy. Thank you Bastard APC

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by happney65: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
omolola15 come and see the governor of Lagos 2023.. Heheheheehee
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Harvestock01(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Next Governor Come What May

Oh Sugar!
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Truthbites: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Menthol ko, Baba blue ni
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Truthbites: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
Me, I will blame the contractor for the poor editing.

But wait o! Didn't he see it before mounting it for the public notice?

He know the correct spelling? Na wa to u o?
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by adenigga(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mrblaze06:
Menthol ko...pepper mint ni.

Bros! What do you expect from 'agbero' package.
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by LZAA: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Afamed grin

Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by amstamon: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lol.. Menthol ko, aboniki ni
Re: 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) by Harvestock01(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Olabalm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.