Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) (67577 Views)

Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by MrNotAgain: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ft-75bkkTE

An Imo State University lecturer was seen assaulting a female student in a viral video shared on social media on Saturday.

The lecturer slapped the student for wearing mufti to class and asked her to kneel.

The lecturer queried the student in the video, saying, “What’s your reason? Which hospital?Everybody is coming from hospital. What is your reason for being on mufti? Oya kneel down.”

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
I am happy seeing the comfortable seats they're seated on . It's a rare sight in our universities.

All the students are still wearing their uniforms wonder what she went to do and why she doesn't have her's on. Why appear in mufti at that time ?

Looks like it's medical sciences.
Uniformity creates order and discipline. Rules must be obeyed and ethics adhered to.

Agreed most students can test your patience but then on the part of the lecturer there are better ways to handle this issue.

Slapping shouldn't be part of it.

We are too physically abusive as a people.

Assault comes too easy for us especially when in position of authority.

It's a sad !!

342 Likes 25 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by turmacs(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Typical of the average Nigeria University. Wey their counterparts around the world dey busy dey thinking of how to Cultivate World class graduates with World class education, their own for here Na who drive car come school them go dey look, who wear mofti come class, Rubbish.

If you try this kind nonsense with me and you no hold gun, if I no give you better blow for mouth, make I die!!!

turmacs

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by pillager: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
I hope he gets sacked! He is mentally unfit to teach if he cannot handle his archaic emotions.

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Selfjoy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Why are some people like this? A simple warning would've sufficed

20 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by vastolord4(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
See how misinformed he looks.. do more digging on him, you'll see he's one of those kind of lecturers.. wink

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by IamAsiri: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ha!
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Seagodess(f): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Everybody dey vex this period grin

5 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by joebeckz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Generally if someone slaps anyone, it shows a profile of who they are.
A Man shouldn't even slap a woman no matter how offensive she gets. There are alternate sanctions to put in place for every action.
Walk her out of your class and ask that she comes back dressed properly.

He is doing this cos Nigeria is a lawless state.
If this same lecturer travels to a foreign land to lecture,you will be marveled at how he will worship the students in other countries.
If change cannot start with us then we lack every right to demand change from those who lead us.

The change we desire must begin with us.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Assault... If you don't like her outfit , simply walk her out

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gangster paradise. The funniest part is that you can't do a shit. Those lecturers are real jagaban on their own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Useless Nigerian lecturers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
He must be prosecuted

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by franugo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Which primary school is this? shocked

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by ThatrealestApex: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Too bad,
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
That is not a slap.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
This mumu man done pick Village people call.

Please let her sue his sorry ass for assault.
Meanwhile, the university has no reason not to sack this fool.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Henix(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
He should be sanctioned

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by HeartlessMan: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
I support the beating.
Women need discipline.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
University of Sudan better pass IMSU...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
I don't like state unis one bit

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
They do this mostly to year1 students

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmmm, this is terrible

5 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by JujuYouth: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
No be mufti dem suppose wear?
Abi my brain no understand wetin i dey hear?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Okiton: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin

Some of these lectures eeeh

If I be lecturer I no go kill myself for any student, no correction at all at all, I just dae like that osuofia did in the movie. Walk into the class face the board teach the available students, turn back and walk way next day I give test

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Okiton: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
turmacs:
If you try that nonsense with me and you no carry gun, if I no give you better blow for mouth make I die!!!!

Oya quiet
Nothing u go fit do

6 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by justmondris: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I support the beating.
Women need discipline.
I sorry for you

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ft-75bkkTE

An Imo State University lecturer was seen assaulting a female student in a viral video shared on social media on Saturday.

The lecturer slapped the student for wearing mufti to class and asked her to kneel.

The lecturer queried the student in the video, saying, “What’s your reason? Which hospital?Everybody is coming from hospital. What is your reason for being on mufti? Oya kneel down.”

Na secondary school be that university?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Assault...

sack the lecturer

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.