Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over (32580 Views)

Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation / GSK Quits Kenya 4 Months After Nigeria Exit / Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by McTobe(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Did I make the suggestion to you? So why are you crying more than the bereaved. I guess you don’t have anything serious to do with your time. I suggested a book he is at liberty to read it or not.So what is your stress? Ok Take care Cheers
ChoCho54:
I was not trying to make sense, just preempting the kind of terminology you'd soon start dishing out lipsrsealed
Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by ChoCho54(f): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2019
McTobe:
Did I make the suggestion to you? So why are you crying more than the bereaved. I guess you don’t have anything serious to do with your time. I suggested a book he is at liberty to read it or not.So what is your stress? Ok Take care Cheers
And why are you daft to humor? Is your life so difficult you can't smile at humor and move on? Mtcheeeew
Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by McTobe(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Ok thank you for the compliment. Now hv a great weekend. Bye
ChoCho54:
And why are you daft to humor? Is your life so difficult you can't smile at humor and move on? Mtcheeeew
Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by ChoCho54(f): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2019
McTobe:
Ok thank you for the compliment. Now hv a great weekend. Bye
You can't be my enemy no matter how hard you try
Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by McTobe(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2019
If I be babe I will say that you wan Chyk me, so guy wetin u want 4rm my corner na?
ChoCho54:
You can't be my enemy no matter how hard you try
Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by ChoCho54(f): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2019
McTobe:
If I be babe I will say that you wan Chyk me, so guy wetin u want 4rm my corner na?
I am a lady but I don't want anything from you. But I perceive you are a truth seeker and I appreciate the acquaintance of truth seekers even online.
Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by McTobe(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oooh a lady, sorry if I sounded a little too serious. The person I quoted had serious thoughts in his writeup and so when you quoted me I thought it is the usual NL trollers that are looking for trouble in every thread and I did not guess you were being humorous. By the way it takes a seeker to recognize one.
ChoCho54:
I am a lady but I don't want anything from you. But I perceive you are a truth seeker and I appreciate the acquaintance of truth seekers even online.
Re: TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over by Spreadpeace(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ezeudo7:
owner of the country..Na this ones and obasanjos and buharis and babangidas and tinubus carry 9geria money..today's generation come dey carry lappy dey run from SARS!

Gbam grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell 2015 Livewire Apply Now!! / Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.