Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month (29432 Views)

Top 7 Nigerian Flops In English Premier League History / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by hybridblood07(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
They included in on the list because he was big transfer to Madrid
complexBoss12:
oh my Hazard!

he doesn't deserve to be on that list, remember he battled injury and transfer, with a lot of expectations on him. it can get difficult.

1 Like

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by LostMyZeal(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
What a title grin

#Flop of the month

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by nwamabo247(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
That's a game football, you can't remain top always,PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Carlyboi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
obembet:
Football is fun to watch because some players would go from hero to zero in just a month.

Here, we take a look at eleven players whose performances dip so spectacularly that some of their own fans are calling them to leave the club. Make sure you vote for the captain in the end as well.

GK: Courtois (Real Madrid)
Courtois makes another shocking error as calamity keeper continues dire form for Real Madrid against PSG, the Belgian stopper was beaten at his near post as Paris Saint-Germain took the lead in their Champions League opener against Los Blancos.

DF: Young (Man Utd)
Looked off the pace for most of his matches, poor in attack too, with some bad crossing attempts.

DF: Coates (Sporting)
The former Liverpool centre-back gave away a stunning three penalties against the same Rio Ave player, earning a red card for his troubles.

DF: Maitland-Niles (Arsenal)
Failed to stop El Ghazy crossing for Villa’s opening goal and lucky to only get a yellow for tripping the Villa winger. No escape when he ploughed through El Ghazy again to receive a second booking.

Moreover, no player has been sent off more times in the Premier League since the start of last season than Ainsley Maitland-Niles.

DF: Aurier (Tottenham)
Two daft challenges within four minutes and he was sent off. Whether a throw-in should have been awarded to Spurs just before the second is no excuse.

MF: Lingard (Man Utd)
Despite being one the most experienced players in the United line-up, Lingard could not influence the game too much.

Another poor game for the English midfielder against Arsenal, the team he usually enjoys playing.

MF: Xhaka (Arsenal)
Even Arsenal fans were calling for him to be sent-off and cheered when he was subbed.

MF: Barkley (Chelsea)
Pulled rank on Jorginho to take the late penalty against Valencia, then missed it.

FW: Hazard (Real Madrid)
The Belgian was again left frustrated in Madrid's games, failing to make an impact and still could not score his maiden goal.

FW: Rashford (Man Utd)
Still short of sharpness and wasted his only chance against Arsenal, his involvement was minimal.

FW: Pepe (Arsenal)
Poor delivery, fluffed an early chance, and generally had little impact. Arsenal need more from their big signing.

Coach: Giampaolo (Milan)
Defeats to Udinese and Inter without scoring and narrow victories over Brescia and Hellas Verona taint Giampaolo’s start.

Subs
Lloris (Tottenham), Musacchio (Milan), Lindelof (Man Utd), Tah (Leverkusen), Eriksen (Tottenham), Calhanoglu (Milan), Jovic (Real Madrid)

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/From-Hazard--Pepe-%E2%86%92-Xhaka--Lingard-here-are-AF-September-Flops-of-the-Month/1856920

. Well that award should go to your team tho disunited Manchester
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Carsontyqa(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
judedwriter:
Iingard and rashford's form has dropped considerably....just don't know what the problem of man utd is this season.
Everything bro...am becoming less bothered bout our match outcomes...cant come and kill myself.

3 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
erons22:
Abeg courtois is worst grin

That man has conceded more than 90goals in less than 50matches.

HAZARD still needs time, same with NICOLAS PEPE..

As for lingard they need to demote him back to youth league

That idiot would concede a goal from the laziest striker in Kano Pillars...

Hazard was always bound to struggle on the grand stage. Not every player has that experience to stay consistent like Cristiano Ronaldo.... Same goes for Pepe... We should hold off judgement till their 2nd season, or at least mid-season.

As for Rashford and Lingard, it's difficult for me to single out players from a monumentally abysmal club (The entire team and ownership need to go first)... A.C Milan is suffering a near identical malady.

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by FuckDaMods: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Olamilekxy:
I pray hazard should get back to his form

I love hazard
after Messi hazard is my favourite cos both dem make me

happy whenever I see ball I der legs ,football is not by scoring,.

hazard is not Ronaldo, so dey should not expect plenty goal from hazard.

buh for courtious na goal go kill am
If football is not about scoring then what is it about? undecided How do you win if you don't score the goals? Keep deceiving yourself.
CR7 = GOAT

1 Like

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Carsontyqa:
Everything bro...am becoming less bothered bout our match outcomes...cant come and kill myself.

Your club ownership has got to go before it's too late... Their approach to running that club is "Anti-football".
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
But how does one player end up giving away three penalties to the same player? Was there some sort of agreement between them or what

And his coach was benevolent enough to have left him on the pitch... such a patient guy that gaffer is.

Coates is my pick.

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Numerouno94(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wat is Lindelof doin here?
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why isn’t blunderous Rashford top of the pack of flops?
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Teena101:
As for pepe and hazard...I believe they would get back to their top form;remember Henry??my night didn't act on his first season at arsenal but what happened?he later became a king and part of arsenal history on football...remember Drogba??he didn't do well either in his first season at Chelsea but what happened next?he became part of Chelsea history...I believe this teo players would get along on the way maybe not this season but definitely Italy would get better,afterall they were doing well in their previous clubs before been sold to their current club so we should not criticize or think they are short performing as due to the high bid that was paid to secure them...I swear e no easy to play football...u play well,fans go hail u die..u play rubbish then ur own don finish...so we should hope for the better from this two players..

I personally no like that maitland-niles style of play,that guy is lazy as f**k and gat no pace, loses ball always and never able to gain it back,against Watford go and watch him,I wan nearly cry because I swear been a woman I play ball pass that guy with that rubbish he played against Watford..I wept for Arsenal..

So Henry is your "Night" shocked

OK...
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Numerouno94(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nvc078:
Hmmmm..messi nko?
mumu.hw many games messi dn play dis season?. peson were dey recover frm injury.Ronaldo fans no dey get sense i swear.

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Teena101: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
mansakhalifa:

So Henry is your "Night" shocked

OK...

Oga na keypad error...use initiatives for once...lets not assume that you are dumb
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by chuzfridam: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
And the winner goes toooo..... Nicolas Pepe. If not for anything, but the amount spent on buying him. The truth is that, there are so many poor players on this list. For example thibaut courtios, Marcus Rashford, Eden Hazard, the list goes on....but a winner must emerge.

Finally, I don't think that Christian Eriksen should be on the list, he is still a great player..the coach is just trying to frustrate his final season at the club...and that is my two cents on the matter...thanks

Had Pepe knew he would have stayed put at Lille, the Osimihen Lille bought to replace him for a peanut is flying high. The irony of life here also is The Osimihen is playing Champions League football and got his first champions league goal against Chelsea but our Highest signing Pepe is yet to score a goal (forget the penalty they dashed him), even in the losers' champions League called EUROPA LEAGUE nothing to show, our Nigerian Bukayo Saka who is not collecting up to 5000/week has outshone him. ARSENAL DON BUY ABA MADE PEPE
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Teena101:

Oga na keypad error...use initiatives for once...lets not assume that you are dumb

Are you sure... cool

OK...

Besides, I didn't even say anything. I just wanted to be sure he's really your "night". That's all.
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Aurier shouldn't be on that list
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
xhaka sabi play before
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by karpentar: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello Nigerians, there's ongoing cultural arts competition in North America, Mesoma is the only Nigerian contesting in the competition, it’s all about arts design and she's counting on Nigerians to help her win the competition by voting for her. Click on the Link below to vote, the voting ends on 13 Oct 2019, plz vote everyday for her to win. Only one vote per day is permitted.

https://custom-culture.vans.ca/design?submission_id=303121
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Bawofss(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
where is David Luis and Sokratis

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Adiwana: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
oluwatobi75:
Aurier shouldn't be on that list

Are you kidding me?? That guy gave away a red card before being Spurs worst player against Bayern.
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by ojuu4u(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Am seeing Hazard goes the ways of Kaka and Torres.
The pressure and expectations to perform are enormous on him now , hence he would be vulnerable to too" much blunders.

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by joshinto01: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Op ought to include Griezmann too... He hasn't be performing @all

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by erayo2GCA(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pepe was not impressive at all in AFCON

2 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by onadana: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
yungsmart:
Courtois is the real flop just swallowing goals like EBA.

Hazard still needs time to cause hazard for realmadrid opponents.

I still prefer him to that thing we have in goal at Chelsea....Great players set the ball rolling from kick off.Hazard has no excuse.

1 Like

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Beezy94(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
please is it only me thinks that the while Manchester united squad should be included in the list
undecidedplease is it only me thinks that the while Manchester united squad should be included in the list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by DaddyMorenike: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lingard should never be on this list. What disrespect!!! He has never been good, let's not make it seem he was good then bla bla bla happened. That guy suppose dey play for spennymore for England conference South.

4 Likes

Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by bezimo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
yungsmart:
Courtois is the real flop just swallowing goals like EBA.

Hazard still needs time to cause hazard for realmadrid opponents.

grin grin grin no be lie.I knew he would be a disaster at Real.ThankGod he left chelsea
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Mcreloaded(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
complexBoss12:
oh my Hazard!

he doesn't deserve to be on that list, remember he battled injury and transfer, with a lot of expectations on him. it can get difficult.

One of the reasons Messi will always remain in Barcelona because of fear of the un known.
If Hazard had remained in Chelsea it would have been a different story.
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by goshen26: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
oloriLFC:
Courtois like Tortoise. Dem just dey nack am goals any how.

Shebi he left Chelsea without the blessing of the fan?
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by Olamilekxy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

If football is not about scoring then what is it about? undecided How do you win if you don't score the goals? Keep deceiving yourself.
CR7 = GOAT

so mean all footballer should score ? Wat did you call ozil or veratti
Re: From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month by thundafire: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
My United just get flops from Defence to attack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed / Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.