Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Academic Writer Needed ASAP - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Academic Writer Needed ASAP (576 Views)

Academic Writer Needed!!! / Skillful Writer Needed ASAP / Academic Writer Needed URGENTLY To Write An Essay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writer Needed ASAP by Onalow: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
I need a writer to complete a research book on Nigeria. Part of the work has been done, the writer is required to see the already written portion, mimick the style and produce even better contents for the remaining part of the book.

The writer must be from any of the states in Southeastern part of Nigeria and preferably, a guy. In other words, I am looking for a competent Igbo male writer. The book has a lot to do with Southeast.

If you meet the requirements stated above, please send samples of your work to youngidealminds@gmail.com
Include your phone number in the mail so that I can contact you if your samples are good.
Pay is N2 per word and we'll likely produce over 50k words.

Thank y'all.
Re: Academic Writer Needed ASAP by headboyprince(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
I perfectly fit your prescriptions.Check your mail, I've replied you

(1) (Reply)

closed / Writers Needed For Website / Pinterest Adds Joanne Bradford To Its Team Read More At Http://www.yomi.ashiru.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.