Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m (13223 Views)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Cherrybae(f): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
SURE P was a big scam. GEJ used it to compensate his supporters.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Olaikpu10: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
SURE P was a big scam. GEJ used it to compensate his supporters.
Nonsense
[/s]
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Olaikpu10: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Brugo:
angry

14 million will send you to jail because of greed. Olè ọmọyíbò. Probe his Oga, Jona.
[/s]
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Cousin9999: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
That sentence is a joke.
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by adecz: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Dem no dey ever convict Hausa/ Fulani
for stealing govt money ...

Even arrested herdsmen kidnappers
go scot free

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Okoroawusa: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Ordinary perm sec, oga o
Na there money there nah!
Perm Secs n Directors in ministries r billionaires
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Obason22(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maina will be how many yrs
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Moikiitos: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
agwom:
Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo, sitting at the Special High Court in Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday convicted and sentenced a former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Clement Iloh, to five year jail term for stealing N14.1 million belonging to the defunct Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sure-p-ex-perm-sec-gets-five-year-jail-term-for-stealing-n14-1m.html

While is a welcome development the sentencing is too small. They should make minimum of 10 years and above to deter others from plying the stealing trade.
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
All these stealing from Maina of pension fund, to Osibanjo of FIRS to Clement of sure P,....Am asking, wen will my own turn come?
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by inyenejo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Had it been that man was a northerner nothing would have happen to him , northerners are stealing our oil money in trillions yet no arrest. If u are a southerner and u still believe in one Nigeriaaaa and buharigg then u deserve to be hanged or stoned to death ma Abasi ke ikpa enyong
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Insectkiller: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thank you for convicting this man..

This man, Iloh, is a thief..

This is d type of known man that usually buy intimacy gadgets for their trull, cyprian..

May God help naija because d Commonwealth of dis nation is just in d hands of thieves, rogues, looters, oppressors, self-centered set of people..
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Insectkiller: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
And d Prison warders should make sure that they [b]take dis man to his village to sweep d street as part of his labour during d period of his jail term..

By so doing, it will serve as a great [/b]lesson to others that refuse to desist from dis dastardly act of stealing or converting public money for their personal use...
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Insectkiller: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
And d Prison warders should make sure that they take dis man to his village to sweep d street as part of his labour during d period of his jail term..

By so doing, it will serve as a great lesson to others that refuse to desist from dis dastardly act of stealing or converting public money for their personal use...
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
He is one of Mr j...corruption machine..
Just 5 years for 14 million... Emeka wey he steal his Oga Money just N800000 , he has been jailed since 2010.... Up till now the guy since dey chop beans for kirikiri....
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by cuteboy2: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
He stole only N14m !!! That's why the sentence is harsh.

The perm sec, made a grevious mistake no self respecting Nigerian public official should ever make. That is steal too little. He should have used bullion van like Tinubu to shift the money or stolen bundles of dollars like Ganduje. Or better still shifted billions like Mains of Pension Funds Commission. If he did, by now he will be highly celebrated and toasted by all and sundry including Buhari as being smart.
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by planetx: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria is a funny country where small thieves are punished harshly but bigger thieves are let go. #14 million is to small for a 5 years sentence, maybe they just want to make him a scapegoat.
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Same way buhari and osibande will be convicted for 700yrs for trademoni scam

Go and educate yourself on trader moni and stop disgracing yourself here.
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by LastSurvivor11: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2019
maasoap:

Go and educate yourself on trader moni and stop disgracing yourself here.

Educate myself on 10 thousand Naira that cannot buy fuel for my generator grin
That’s how poor you sound..
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by maasoap(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Educate myself on 10 thousand Naira that cannot buy fuel for my generator grin

Was it about the distribution of the money itself or the amount being given to each beneficiary? You sounded confusing when looking at your first and second posts. We're here to educate you on this trader moni being distributed by the VP. That 10k is not meant for you and me, you should have known that without me telling you.
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by LastSurvivor11: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
maasoap:

Was it about the distribution of the money itself or the amount being given to each beneficiary? You sounded confusing when looking at your first and second posts. We're here to educate you on this trader moni being distributed by the VP. That 10k is not meant for you and me, you should have known that without me telling you.

First it’s meant for your type not me, God forbid!!
Then again it’s about the distribution because you cannot tell me how many people it has been given to, what are their names and addresses, then again what are the repayment or monitoring plan..
And anything u cannot account for is corruption..
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by vikithor(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
learn how to drive very well Driving License support services and vehicle papers. refer someone to attend Adult School see our signature below
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

First it’s meant for your type not me, God forbid!!

Am I the one crying here? Lol

Then again it’s about the distribution because you cannot tell me how many people it has been given to, what are their names and addresses,

You can't be sitting down in one corner of your room and be asking all these questions. You didn't talk to the beneficiaries, you didn't talk to the people in charge of the disbursement but you want answers. The exercise is still going on, why in a hurry?

then again what are the repayment or monitoring plan..

This is what I was talking about, you don't criticise what you don't understand. Take your time to talk to one beneficiary and you will have your answer. Better still, the answer is on the Internet, even here on nairaland.

And anything u cannot account for is corruption..

Except that you have little to no idea about what you're criticising
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=LastSurvivor11 post=82828002]
Educate myself on 10 thousand Naira that cannot buy fuel for my generator

Then, stop crying

Thanks, Mr Otedola.
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by LastSurvivor11: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2019
maasoap:

Am I the one crying here? Lol

You can't be sitting down in one corner of your room and be asking all these questions. You didn't talk to the beneficiaries, you didn't talk to the people in charge of the disbursement but you want answers. The exercise is still going on, why in a hurry?

This is what I was talking about, you don't criticise what you don't understand. Take your time to talk to one beneficiary and you will have your answer. Better still, the answer is on the Internet, even here on nairaland.

Except that you have little to no idea about what you're criticising

Are you really this idle shocked
No wonder you have time for 10k discussion grin
Re: SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
and

Are you really this idle shocked
No wonder you have time for 10k discussion grin

Lol. I could see how busy you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Nigeria And Africa Go Wrong Since 1960? / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.