Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing (819 Views)

Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by unhealthy45: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good evening everyone, please I need your help here. I just opened this account because am popular here. There is this young girl of 20 years I had sex with. God knows, I was never interested in her, she seduced me and I fell in. Days latter, I started having this terrible and sweetening itching on my penis and the scrotum sac. I will scratch it till blood and some fluid will start coming from it. Rashes are all over my penis. I rushed to the hospital to complain and I did test. Surprisingly, the tests came out negative, this can't be truth. I left the hospital and I decided to go herbal. A woman told me is STI and that herb will cure it. Have been taking the herbs for 10 days now. But the itching and scratching are not going. I can't bath properly, I can't go a minute without scratching my Penis. My penis is full of wounds. Please my good people of nairaland advise me. My penis will stay in one place when God restores my health. My God forgives me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Go get tested in another clinic... as for the rubbish of not being interested in the babe and was seduced bla bla bla, it is irrelevant to your foolishness in having unprotected sex with this stranger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by unhealthy45: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Go get tested in another clinic... as for the rubbish of not being interested in the babe and was seduced bla bla bla, it is irrelevant to your foolishness in having unprotected sex with this stranger.

Thanks for the advice. Am thinking of going tomorrow after work, have spent nothing less than 20k.
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by Prettyuche(f): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maybe it is impetigo.Buy mupirocin ointment and rub on the affected part
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
unhealthy45:

Thanks for the advice. Am thinking of going tomorrow after work, have spent nothing less than 20k.

Ask for a full panel std testing to be done... as there are many infections that takes weeks before they can be positive in a test (aka Herpes, Hepatitis, Syphilis or HIV) and since your 1st test was only days after exposure, they wouldn't have shown the above (even if you were infected)
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
unhealthy45:

You got syphilis bro.

Na very bad market you buy like that.
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by 1Sharon(f): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
You ppl dont come use protection and come here to start seeking pity.

You've made your bed, lay in it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by unhealthy45: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tradernaija:

You got syphilis bro.

Na very bad market you buy like that.

bro, I dont think is syphilis because itching is not part of the symptoms when I Google it. This itching is terrible and have swollen spots round my penis
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by shammer: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
You contacted chancriod.....Erythromyin will take care of it.... wink wink
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by Aladdin1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
I dont think you have a sexually transmitted disease.the test could have shown the presence of a pathogenic organism after culturing.what you describe seems like you have scabies or commonly called 'sweety'.scabies itch is common in more pronounced in the private or genital areas.it could be a pubic lice or private part infection.mostly likely caused by a protozoan.just make sure you maintain good sanitary habit around your private area.use a good strong antiseptic medicated soap to be bathing.rub some on ur penis after bath and also use a good sulphur ointment to rub on b4 bed.u can also have an antibiotic prescription 4 u to help too.periton will mitigate ur itching and help u sleep. and u be fine.
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
why dont u use cd man?
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by Orinmoku(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
unhealthy45:
Good evening everyone, please I need your help here. I just opened this account because am popular here. There is this young girl of 20 years I had sex with. God knows, I was never interested in her, she seduced me and I fell in. Days latter, I started having this terrible and sweetening itching on my penis and the scrotum sac. I will scratch it till blood and some fluid will start coming from it. Rashes are all over my penis. I rushed to the hospital to complain and I did test. Surprisingly, the tests came out negative, this can't be truth. I left the hospital and I decided to go herbal. A woman told me is STI and that herb will cure it. Have been taking the herbs for 10 days now. But the itching and scratching are not going. I can't bath properly, I can't go a minute without scratching my Penis. My penis is full of wounds. Please my good people of nairaland advise me. My penis will stay in one place when God restores my health. My God forgives me.

Don't spend too much money unnecessarily, check my signature and whatsapp me. There is always solution to any problems
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by midnighter(f): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
In the meantime, keep scratching.

cheesy You are wicked

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by ItzSpartacuz: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
You went for a test too early. Nothing will be picked up as at now. I suggest you go for a full blood test, urine culture and swab test after like 6weeks or 8weeks. Only then will you get a quite accurate result as to what is really wrong with you.. You're most likely infected with Herpes or some serious std...but just go for a test after the stipulated date I stated above.

In the meantime, keep scratching.
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by ItzSpartacuz: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:

cheesy You are wicked
Yes na. As he was dumb enough to not protect himself.
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by midnighter(f): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
Yes na. As he was dumb enough to not protect himself.

Lol the story sounds funny but sincerely I used to have eczema as a child and that itching is really not a joke.

You can imagine it in his pubic region...mehn

Hope nobody sees him scratching under his desk at work
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by Mightyhaiz: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Do a vdrl. Its most likely syphilis.. Ensure to ho back after treatment for confirmation..
Syphilis can be very devastating if improperly treated
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by ItzSpartacuz: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
midnighter:

Lol the story sounds funny but sincerely I used to have eczema as a child and that itching is really not a joke.

You can imagine it in his pubic region...mehn

Hope nobody sees him scratching under his desk at work
I can relate. Pubic region itch is not funny at all. E no dey know bus stop sef

Lmao
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by midnighter(f): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
I can relate. Pubic region itch is not funny at all. E no dey know bus stop sef

Lmao

wink
Re: Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing by Kweenluchy: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2019
I don't know why people will refuse to use protection with someone they are not serious with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Lassa Fever / Heartbreaking Video Of A Baby Infected With Coronavirus In Wuhan, China (video) / Heart Melting Video Of Chinese Elderly Couple Infected By Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.