Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Hot!! Data Subscription For The Month Of October!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot!! Data Subscription For The Month Of October!! (901 Views)

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / What Is The Best Subscription For Heavy Downloads? / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot!! Data Subscription For The Month Of October!! by Vicktour39: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello friend, welcome to another great month and with the new month comes a series of my reviews to subscribe to the cheapest data for Android, iOS and PC users in Nigeria.

If you have been following my article for a while, you should know a series of cheap data tricks that I publish every month.

Let's get straight to the reason why you are here and starting with the Giant telecommunications company in Nigeria.

Last month I wrote about getting a whopping 4GB only for the N500, but it looks like this data plan is only available once.

I have many complaints from you guys in our WhatsApp group chat that subscribed to this package

I researched a little and it seems like MTN finally caught up with us. They drastically reduced this data plan to 2GB.

MTN N500 for 2 GB

If you don't mind subscribing to the N500 to get 2GB MTN, just press *131*1*1*5# and follow the instructions.

I recommend you subscribe to this package only if you have something to download, because the validity period is only 2 days.

MTN N200 for 1 GB

On the other hand, MTN still only offers its customers 1 GB for just N200, but there is a small trick, because you can subscribe to this data plan only once.

If you find this data gap, you can easily subscribe without much stress.

Read complete article and other Network's cheap subscription from source

https://www.cybertechguide.com/2019/09/cheapest-subscription-nigeria

Re: Hot!! Data Subscription For The Month Of October!! by jom28gy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
I tried it not working,why

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia Ripples!!! MTN Loses 667,245 Internet Subscribers, Airtel Records / Phone Upgrade, Worth It Or Nah? Share Your Experience / MTN Revamps Trutalk Plan: Enjoy A FLAT Rate Of 11kobo/sec For All Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.