Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? (25385 Views)

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? / Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram Outage: What Are You Currently Doing On Your Phone? / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:05am On Feb 13
Times are hard and things haven't been easy in the country especially since we had change in leadership in the country.

One of the most important part of our everyday lives are our phones/computers/gadgets and we know these things require internet connection.

How have you been coping these past months especially with how it looks like our internet data subscription are finishing quicker than usual.

Personally, I use the MTN 2.5GB 2 Days plan. I have been on this plan since August last year since the company I was working for decided to take business away from the shores of Nigeria because of the economic situation.

I don't know how long I can survive with this because my savings are almost finished.

So please tell us, what internet data subscription do you currently do and based on your usage, how well would you rate it as regards depletion and how long it lasts.

I'll be following in the comments.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 12:44am On Feb 13
I also use this subscription, but now MtN has increased it to #600. I think there's this data one will subscribe a month but they will be allocating 500mb per day or 1.5gb

9 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 12:52am On Feb 13
Always-On 45GB for N6000 (1.5GB daily allocation).
Text 163 to 312 to activate
For those asking it's MTN network.

113 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 12:54am On Feb 13
Always-On 15GB (500MB daily allocation) at N3000.
Text 162 to 312 to get this bundle.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 12:55am On Feb 13
12GB + 4GB for Youtube at N3500
Text 107 to 312

11 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 12:55am On Feb 13
20GB + 4GB for Youtube at N5000.
Text 116 to 312 to get this bundle.

5 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by hansomb: 12:56am On Feb 13
Always-On 45GB for N6000 (1.5GB daily allocation).
Text 163 to 312 to activate. I believed this is the best deal. You will ALWAYS have data to use everyday in a controlled manner and I believed 1.5 gb is a modest volume to consume for gaming, social media and online business activities. If you did not finish it you can use it to download movies or songs or heavy pdf or YouTube videos.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by blackpanthar: 3:14am On Feb 13
On mobile free browsing since 2021

On Laptop, Unlimited but not free.

10 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by TheCeasar: 6:39am On Feb 13
blackpanthar:

please how

4 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Nairalander248: 7:02am On Feb 13
16k for 112GB MTN for 30days. I mistakenly added Airtel 40GB for 5k, I am regretting coz I am not using it, their network is so bad

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by PinkNature: 7:04am On Feb 13
MTN ₦600 for 5gb.

Can only be gotten on Tuesday on MymtnApp Just play around around the app and before 5 mins, you'll see the offer

Please do not ask me how, I've already stated it above.

😅

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Gggjhhj: 7:10am On Feb 13
PinkNature:
MTN ₦600 for 5gb.

Can only be gotten on Tuesday on MymtnApp Just play around around the app and before 5 mins, you'll see the offer

Please do not ask me how, I've already stated it above.

How long can u use it, I thought is for just that day

3 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Emmanuel909090: 7:21am On Feb 13
Any unlimited plan?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Thurmieee: 7:27am On Feb 13
Gggjhhj:

How long can u use it, I thought is for just that day
2 days

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by seighapaul(m): 7:59am On Feb 13
Like most of u guys, I'm a heavy data user. On average, I consume about 3-4gb daily and even more some days. I can't see myself purchasing plans like 20gb or 30gb etc... I'll just exhaust it in few days.

The best plan I've come to appreciate is mtn and airtel 1gb plan for N200. With this plan, I have complete control on how I spend money on data

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Psady(m): 8:01am On Feb 13
Nairalander248:
16k for 112GB MTN for 30days. I mistakenly added Airtel 40GB for 5k, I am regretting coz I am not using it, their network is so bad
I wish the Airtel can be shared ,please I need data,the economy is biting hard on us.
Your location is the sole cause of your inability to use the data.

10 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by CandidAdmin(m): 8:55am On Feb 13
Free 50mb of airtel from Opera mini. I can't come and kill myself.
Before 500 naira for 2gb(can't remember).
3GB for 3-4 days. Forgotten the price. And so on. Depending on the pocket

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Nomerci: 9:18am On Feb 13
We need mtn cheats

12 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by admissionrunz: 9:42am On Feb 13
#30 MTN night plan 250mb

I was doing 120gb monthly before this administration, truly things are hard

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Inspirer1: 9:56am On Feb 13
Thurmieee:

2 days
That will be better to attend online classes like on weekends

If to be used throughout the month, that will be 9k for 30 days (75gb)

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Pastorjohn2: 10:05am On Feb 13
100k for 1tb per year

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:38am On Feb 13
Stuck with over 140GB Airtel 5k plan. There is no good Airtel network coverage in my new area. Worst of all I can't transfer more than 200mb.

Currently using MTN always on 45GB 6k plan for the time being. The Airtel 5k my area plan was a blast. 15k bonus airtime to call any network for 7 days.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Blitzking: 10:46am On Feb 13
Rapsowdee01:
Times are hard and things haven't been easy in the country especially since we had change in leadership in the country.

One of the most important part of our everyday lives are our phones/computers/gadgets and we know these things require internet connection.

How have you been coping these past months especially with how it looks like our internet data subscription are finishing quicker than usual.

Personally, I use the MTN 2.5GB 2 Days plan. I have been on this plan since August last year since the company I was working for decided to take business away from the shores of Nigeria because of the economic situation.

I don't know how long I can survive with this because my savings are almost finished.

So please tell us, what internet data subscription do you currently do and based on your usage, how well would you rate it as regards depletion and how long it lasts.

I'll be following in the comments.
5k 18gig like 4 times a month.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:17pm On Feb 13
Nairalander248:
share your Airtel data
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by blackpanthar: 12:54pm On Feb 13
TheCeasar:
please how

go to youtube.... i don't want to get banned. Youtube has many working tutorials.

3 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by lekjons(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13
MTN 1tb/yr for 70k. Normally costs 100k, but I got it for 70k with a promo code.
Sometimes, I see some nice offers on *121# too

Airtel 20gb/mnt 3k, *430# or check "my offers"
I also get these 3gb/5days for N300, 10gb/1wk for N1k on airtel.. *312*562#

Glo 7gb/1wk for N1.5k, 9mobile has the same offer, but theirs is 6gb, I think.

Edit: to those asking for the promo code, check the uploaded pics below.. It should give you 30% off on any plan you select..
I'm not sure whether it still works though. I did mine last week

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13
blackpanthar:

How please teach us or what exactly do we search for on YouTube?
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by Starboytwo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13
Nice thread, will check everything out.

2 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by BlackyOne: 3:44pm On Feb 13
MTN free 50GB of data

For those that are yet to download the MTN app...

Meet someone already using the App to send you a referral link, download the App through the link that will be sent to you and register, and you'll get 50GB of data, valid for that day only, so I'll suggest you do it early in the morning.

You're welcome

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by jos4kay: 5:47pm On Feb 13
Got this 50gig around 9pm, I was like how can I finish it within three hours. I dash MTN back their liability. Me that was already feeling sleepy.

If I had know I would have gotten it Saturday morning, I swear I go finish am within a day

6 Likes

Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by autodoctor: 6:09pm On Feb 13
MTN it just disappears like a mirage.
Re: Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? by salbis(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13
25gig monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / 6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.