Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered (52108 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Ritzy10(f): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Confusion erupts, as Rivers state adhoc committee led by Hon Kelechi Nwogu of the Rivers state house of Assembly uncovers a new CCTV footage showing the suspected serial killer (Mr David West) with one of his victims, where he purportedly disappeared into thin air in a hotel in Portharcourt.

However the committee strongly opposes the video, saying that the hotel management might have tampered with the footage.

Further investigations are being carried out to that effect.

Watch the video here
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3KlkyMn9jD/?igshid=2t0e89ygqt2s

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/confusion-as-rivers-state-adhoc-uncovers-new-cctv-footage-of-the-serial-killer/

2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Ritzy10(f): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
More

Watch The Full Video
HERE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by osemoses69: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hh
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Iamkuttie(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bad news everywhere. sad

just today, dem kidnapp our neighbour's 2years only son on his way back from school. sad

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
What are this one's saying sef

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by William5432: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
This same guy again?. Mek dem just kill am and leave person alone.

Well, if you have extra data, please visit our new blog: https://lifestyles.ng/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Neymessi: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
All I can say is let justice be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by OakConsultNG: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good news
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Criticaltemp: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wait oo, he disappeared.. Lol. Are u sure the guy no b witch.??. What was he always wearing one cloth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Emrixx(f): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
This guy case go be like evans own

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by millerm(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Want to trade football profitably on Betfair?
Get the tools, tips, and community expertise you need to become a successful football trader.

Goal Profits promise you the chance to win money with very little risk. They call themselves a Betfair Football Trading Community. They also say that they are passionate about football and profits.

No scams, fakes, or fantasy football… just award-winning strategies backed by the support you need to succeed.

click here https://www.goalprofits.com/membership/cb/?hop

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by KiddiesTablets(f): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Kennyfancy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ok[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Toscarel: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wow the NPF really needs a serious and up to date forensics department, not only to harass and shoot innocent citizens

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Exc2000: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
cool

i knew there was a jazz and diabolic angle to all this... he disappeared into thin air, and politicians are forming doctored video as if they dont believe in jazz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
This guy hasn't died yet?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
So this is the guys standard uniform?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by ursullalinda(f): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
shocked disappeared as a ghost or what? I don't understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by realstars: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
So this guy has only one cloth that he use as his uniform.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

i knew their was a jazz angle to all this

Yes there is. That is why he has not disappeared from prison

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Crazeworld(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is serious!

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
okay
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by wiseone28: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Them never bury the guy up til now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Exc2000: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:

Yes there is. That is why he has not disappeared from prison

as if he can perfect the condition of a spell inside a prison cell... or you think spells are like what you see professor peller perform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Thisis2raw(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
That video footage was edited.
The hotel management is hiding something

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by ngwababe(f): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:
So this is the guys standard uniform?

Killing uniform undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Nozzle(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
What is an honorable in the river state house of assembly doing with a CCTV footage that is suppose to be with the police??

I dont understand...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by MadeInTokyo: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
However the committee strongly opposes the video, saying that the hotel management might have tampered with the footage.

grin grin grin
They want to cover up the case and release the serial killer cos his is one of their political thug

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by hekkyboi: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ritzy10:
Confusion erupts, as Rivers state adhoc committee led by Hon Kelechi Nwogu of the Rivers state house of Assembly uncovers a new CCTV footage showing the suspected serial killer (Mr David West) with one of his victims, where he purportedly disappeared into thin air in a hotel in Portharcourt.

Further investigations are being carried out to that effect.

Watch the video here
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3KlkyMn9jD/?igshid=2t0e89ygqt2s

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/confusion-as-rivers-state-adhoc-uncovers-new-cctv-footage-of-the-serial-killer/

what are thsee people telling us?
as in what are they insinuating bc local man is not understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
After David de gea, davido, dis guy is d third David I don't wanna be namesake wit seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.