Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered (52127 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by kowema(f): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2019
majamajic:

U don't have sense

Lol. I'm suspecting you sef.
Hope u aint part of that shitty story.
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by frozen70g(f): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Wait oo, he disappeared.. Lol. Are u sure the guy no b witch.??. What was he always wearing one cloth

He is in police custody and no family members could visit him and change his clothes

No one wants to be identified with a serial murder

He will be buried with that same cloth
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Toscarel: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2019
destinie2019:

Forensics requires database. Database requires knowing precisely who lives in a country. If all the Fulani's on earth are free to come and go as they please, how to we get a database? Only in Nigeria can you find a full adult of 30 and above with no document to prove his citizenship.

well they can start with recording offenders for future references, which means if you are being investigated at least your finger prints should be taken into record for starters, and by the way Nigeria is building a string database, if you have a simcard o you have written jamb your finger prints on record somewhere
l
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by seangy4konji: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Babs den go den follow every Tom sick and Harry enter hotel... Every day
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Iamkuttie(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2019
judgementyard:
I heard something like that today happened at Nnewi
Yes, na im.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by GoldHorse(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

My children of about 10 years old does this and even more "complicated" ones using only my phone. Na cut and paste na! The "trick" is to stay in same position and that nothing be moving. Record.... Stop.... Subject leave scene (disappear).... Record empty space..... Stop recording. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by Nature8(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2019
Toscarel:
Wow the NPF really needs a serious and up to date forensics department, not only to harass and shoot innocent citizens
Re: Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered by bedfordking: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2019
this is a clear case of t he hotel trying to cover up so that they don't lose customers putting money before Human life . I heard some of the hotels even dumped the bodies instead of reporting it . I think the management should of the hotel should be arrested this is a clear case of preventing the cause of justice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.