Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) (63061 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Emmatee1816(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
They jus wanna get d public's attention.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Ttipsy(f): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
That's your headache girl
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by RexTramadol1: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Omo I fitint laff
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by saajus: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anti Tiwa, agba tinkanyin. The picture really show it all. We will all become like our Grand-dad someday.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by jibrilELsudan: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
This Tiwa Savage scrap yard woman certainly has a mental disorder like hanty Kemi.

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by hybridblood07(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks jare. I mistake him for Justinquote author=weedfada post=82817119]

It was Justin Timberlake and Mila. Ashton acted in no strings attached.
[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by mankand(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
chibu4u2:
Reminds me of the movie "friends with benefit" that almost all the important scenes were casted on top of bed.
Good for wizkid sha.

Friends with benefit in one three hill àbí?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by lebanonboy: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin
''friends with benefit'' like reading the scriptures, going to church/mosque and the likes bah?
As if u knw
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by antidote06: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Friends with benefit n he was tapping her ass d other time?all of una dey mad..d boy has so many hot gals including her
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
wizkid don foh punna anyhow
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2019
olurili:
Minimum price is how much
12k last price sir
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by chibu4u2(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2019
2loadedguy:

I see people make this mistake all the time and I can't blame them because I myself once made the mistake. The verb "cast" is "cast" I it's past form and there's no word like " casted".

Noted! Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by chibu4u2(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2019
mankand:

Friends with benefit in one three hill àbí?

No the one with justin Timberlake and one Russian babe or so if am not mistaken
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by samdigo90: 12:33am On Oct 04, 2019
she is not ashamed.. her old self
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Arewa1408: 12:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Dpharisee:
I think it's time Teebilz moved on with his life for real and stop shadowing her on tweeter, he is now a former husband with disbenefit.
He helped Tiwa to project her career but became too dependent on her, thinking that her money was now his money.
No Igbo man will behave that way because while they love their wives they will never trust them 100% to be the same if the man get broke and she becomes rich.

Every man must not stop building his empire just because he has a hustling woman as wife, he should rather double his efforts to stay always ahead of her.

Teebilz behaved like GEJ who built so many facilities in the North without developing Otuoke, thinking that he would get their support, Tiwa behaved like PMB who used others to get to power abandoned them and massively developing Daura and now attempting to form new alliances with benefits

I laugh in Ibibio... Sit down there and keep doing what Igbos do best, lament, blame, point finger and forever keep complaining. Come to America and see how Igbo men come to Nigeria, marry young girls, bring them to America and push them into Nursing, then sit down and drive cab part time, later the women send them packing and in some instances, the igbo man will now kill the woman. Which North did GEJ develop? always blaming Buhari, now lets forget buhari for a minute, why are you not telling your IGBO governors to even try and develop Igboland with all the money they get from Federal govt on a Monthly basis? Kaduna State is now paying N30K per Month, none of your Igbo igbo states is paying that, have you challenged your Governor yet? Innoson that has court cases pending and has very poor working conditions for his staff, other Northern nigerian states patronised him before some igbo states shamelessly started patronising him, yet your folks are shouting and disturbing everyone up and down with hate and noise making.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by stieyven(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin
''friends with benefit'' like reading the scriptures, going to church/mosque and the likes bah?
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Fynebonnex: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin
cheesy
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Paulo3ree(m): 1:35am On Oct 04, 2019
.. ..
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by stormborn28(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2019
FloxySmart:
Iyawo wizkid
I knew that woman go dey nack well well

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by kevotek1000(m): 2:17am On Oct 04, 2019
What do you expect... Na Yoruba woman. If u know u know.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Kingofdemonss: 2:31am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
undecided

no man wants to be Tee billz right now

[/s]
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by anonimi: 3:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin

Is that what you are doing in that your pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Eaglefine(f): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Enjoy girl!!!

Me, I'm looking for one with BENEFIT
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by mozona(m): 5:05am On Oct 04, 2019
She said they are definitely friends with benefit. Laughing, she also added that they do both adult and indoor shows together in public and private venues.

am trying to understand the "adult and indoor in public and private venues".....

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by wink2015(m): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian music sensation Tiwa Savage has now revealed that she is single although she and Wizkid are 'friends with benefit'.

In a recent radio interview, Tiwa Savage was asked about her relationship with Wizkid and if they were friends with benefit and she affirmed that they are.

She said they are definitely friends with benefit. Laughing, she also added that they do both adult and indoor shows together in public and private venues. She went on explaining that they enough several benefits together as they do shows together, do music together and make money together.

Knowing that the question might not have been answered exactly how he wanted it to, the OAP asked if she was seeing anybody right now or in a relationship and she stated that she is single and not in any relationship at the moment.

Watch video interview
https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1179820012711923714

https://lailasnews.com/wizkid-and-i-are-friends-with-benefit-tiwa-savage-reveals-video/

Nice
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Rensolar(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Dpharisee:
I think it's time Teebilz moved on with his life for real and stop shadowing her on tweeter, he is now a former husband with disbenefit.
He helped Tiwa to project her career but became too dependent on her, thinking that her money was now his money.
No Igbo man will behave that way because while they love their wives they will never trust them 100% to be the same if the man get broke and she becomes rich.

Every man must not stop building his empire just because he has a hustling woman as wife, he should rather double his efforts to stay always ahead of her.

Teebilz behaved like GEJ who built so many facilities in the North without developing Otuoke, thinking that he would get their support, Tiwa behaved like PMB who used others to get to power abandoned them and massively developing Daura and now attempting to form new alliances with benefits

Sir too much wisdom can choke somebody o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Rensolar(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2019
chibu4u2:

No the one with justin Timberlake and one Russian babe or so if am not mistaken

Milas kunis

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by linohlex: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2019
NORSYK:
She's shameless, what she's doing is child abuse.
What a shameful act
please remind me,how old is wizkid
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
Mummy jam jam Sha tell us that you and daddy boluwatife are eating ur work in the face of the carton.
Weldone ma,don't worry Jamal and wizkid's daughter will grow and take it up from where you both stopped grin
Wizkid daughter? Na man full hin body o. Better for him though.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2019
FloxySmart:
Iyawo wizkid
Na harem Wizkid get, no be Iyawo. It’s not easy being a fine boy wt money.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by YaronMudi: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian music sensation Tiwa Savage has now revealed that she is single although she and Wizkid are 'friends with benefit'.

In a recent radio interview, Tiwa Savage was asked about her relationship with Wizkid and if they were friends with benefit and she affirmed that they are.

She said they are definitely friends with benefit. Laughing, she also added that they do both adult and indoor shows together in public and private venues. She went on explaining that they enough several benefits together as they do shows together, do music together and make money together.

Knowing that the question might not have been answered exactly how he wanted it to, the OAP asked if she was seeing anybody right now or in a relationship and she stated that she is single and not in any relationship at the moment.

Watch video interview
https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1179820012711923714

https://lailasnews.com/wizkid-and-i-are-friends-with-benefit-tiwa-savage-reveals-video/

Wizkid Is a fool - Davido says
https://www.nairaland.com/5452032/wizkid-big-fool-davido-says#82820503

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday / Fart At A Wedding Reception As Guests Exit To Get Fresh Air (Pics, Video) / Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.