Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa (1530 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by Binikingdowm: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by Betakeshi: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
"We"?
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by immortalityk: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmm
There is sense in what this guy wrote

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by edoairways: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
immortalityk:
Hmm
There is sense in what this guy wrote
There is no sense at all. Instead of posting positive things about Nigeria he is busy cursing. With all the cursing and criticism nothing has changed rather it has gone from bad to worst.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by immortalityk: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
edoairways:

There is no sense at all. Instead of posting positive things about Nigeria he is busy cursing. With all the cursing and criticism nothing has changed rather it has gone from bad to worst.
Hmm
Well I agree with him
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by Binikingdowm: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
edoairways:

look at you moniker and see how hypocritical you are.
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by donbachi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
I been think sey dis agaba and ekpo wahala don end
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by bubu2019: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
in timaya voice, I CONCour

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by ursullalinda(f): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Betakeshi:
"We"?

Ask him oh, he and who?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by wiseone28: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Binikingdowm:
I don't blame south Africa one bit for not wanting Nigerians in their country, we've nothing to offer them except selling and importing drugs, prostitution, trafficking etc. Nigerians turn a developing town into slums and avoid paying taxes.

We scam and disobey orders while we claim we are "smart and wise". We disrespected their country and their value, they can't entertain our behaviour any longer that's why they want Nigerians out.

Nigerians have the worst electricity distribution, no roads,no jobs, schools are bad, government killing us with taxes yet we are defending buhari,obasanjo,okorocha,kalu,oshiohmole,tinubu,jonathan and many other looters.

Well south Africa, Kenya,rwanda and even Ghana now is a lot better than this wasteland called a country, better leave south Africa for sane humans to hold their leaders accountable.

Since Nigerians are cursed and every single country want them out, with all the oil money and vast resources but nothing to show for it.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
I can only assume your parents are Nigerians??

Binikingdowm:
look at you moniker and see how hypocritical you are.
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by meccuno: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Binikingdowm:

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by Wyttcat: 3:24am On Oct 04, 2019
You are right jare, let them go and fix their land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by googi: 3:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Why is it so difficult to tell one another the real truth, no matter how bitter?

There is a difference between riches and wealth. Nigeria is the case in point.

You spoiled, bastardized and called your country all kinds of expletives. Now you wan run make you go spoil another man conktary.

Op, your mama and papa born you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by MPSA(m): 4:00am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:

You are 100 % correct, Nigerians and others offer absolutely nothing to South Africa, Beside doing a small jobs on our Streets and increasing our population for no reason, Forget about drugs and others, They don't add value at all, Beside few Professionals, The rest is to spark another Xenophobic Nothing else , I am not sure your President will stop Ordinary South Africans to view your People that way, The more your number is increasing on our Streets, The more ordinary South Africans becomes more and more concern about your present, not our President, Good Point Brother grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by googi: 4:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Look within very well, if all Africans leave your country, your problems will not go away.

You forgot how whites use to manipulate Chief Buthelezi Zulu to spy on and slaughter you.

You problems did not start yesterday.

MPSA:

You are 100 % correct, Nigerians and others offer absolutely nothing to South Africa, Beside doing a small jobs on our Streets and increasing our population for no reason, Forget about drugs and others, They don't add value at all, Beside few Professionals, The rest is to spark another Xenophobic Nothing else , I am not sure your President will stop Ordinary South Africans to view your People that way, The more your number increases on the Streets, The more ordinary South Africans becomes more concern about your present, not our President, Good Point Brother grin
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by Midas01: 4:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Let me tell you, I always support Nigeria on social media but what that wrote is the gospel truth. If you have never travelled outside this country to see how Nigerians behave then I don't think you should even speak on this issue.

Lots of Nigerians travel travel out for the sole purpose of doing Yahoo.
When I was in Western Europe I saw this first hand. Nigerian Yahoo guys showed them pepper until they started placing restrictions on Western Union for Nigerians. They saw these boys living large without a credible source of income. They arrested so many of them. My friend's bf was even arrested but I don't if he's still in jail now. Another guy I once met went to jail for rape because he thought he was in Nigeria where rape was the order of the day.

I'm not saying other Nationals don't do this but the rate at which Nigerians do it there became a national emergency to the point that they introduced strict immigration policies to curtail their activities. So all the Yahoo boys started enrolling in universities so that they could pose as students.

edoairways:

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by MPSA(m): 5:51am On Oct 04, 2019
googi:
Look within very well, if all Africans leave your country, your problems will not go away.

You forgot how whites use to manipulate Chief Buthelezi Zulu to spy on and slaughter you.

You problems did not start yesterday.

The Problem here is to add another Problem on top of the other, That is why ordinary South Africans are very concern about your present, They don't know where their Problems are coming from, Now they confused since you're always around, The next thing you are a hustler not the investor, Only few professionals add value on our economy, The rest I am not sure, truly Speaking grin
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by helinues: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2019
It is wrong for you to generalise
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by MPSA(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2019
Xenophobic is always on Hustlers not professionals, Opening a small business like the one of our hustlers is a Big problem, Your small businesses is disturbing the business of our small businesses, That is why the target is on your small business's, Local hustlers hate your small business's in their country, That's what I observed for all this years, They don't attack anyone Beside small Businesses, That's why I am saying hustlers don't add value since we have a lot of local hustlers in South Africa grin
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by Edygrin(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2019
The Op and all his "commenters" are South Africans looking for who to engage them in a stale debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by etrouble: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:

This is how chronic madness starts. I hope help get to this guy before we see him nakked on 2bd Niger Bridge
Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by MPSA(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2019
etrouble:

This is how chronic madness starts. I hope help get to this guy before we see him nakked on 2bd Niger Bridge

Oooh Please, He is talking sense, Shut Up grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2019
MPSA:
Xenophobic is always on Hustlers not professionals, Opening a small business like the one of our hustlers is a Big problem, Your small businesses is disturbing the business of our small businesses, That is why the target is on your small business's, Local hustlers hate your small business's in their country, That's what I observed for all this years, They don't attack anyone Beside small Businesses, That's why I am saying hustlers don't add value since we have a lot of local hustlers in South Africa grin

Is either Nigerians are messed as a nation or this drug dealers and thugs this side lie about being professionals when they get home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Useless And They Should Leave South Africa by MPSA(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Is either Nigerians are messed as a nation or this drug dealers and thugs this side lie about being professionals when they get home.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

And I Ask Again Where Is Osinbajo? / OPC React To Northerners Moving From One Place To Another / Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.