Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri (1531 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Former spokesman to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr. Reno Omokiri has asked people not to blame First Lady and the wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari for the shooting that took place in Aso Rock last weekend.

According to the statement, Mr. Omokiri made on his verified Twitter handle, he said "Before you blame @AishaMBuhari for the Aso Rock shooting incident, do note that she was just 18 when a then 47 year old General @MBuhari married her in 1989. Since then, she has been in the spotlight. She did not have the opportunity to grow up like you and I".

Some Nigerians will be surprised just like me to hear that Aisha was just 18 years old when Buhari then a 47 year old Army General married her.

However, Mr. Omokiri wants people not to blame her for the Aso Rock shooting because she has been in the spotlight since she married Buhari and never had time to grow up like others.

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by jlinkd78(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noted
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by IceLip: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
O
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by NwaNimo1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
18 no be child in the North........she was even old.

Buhari try for that matter......we've seen Northern Governors marrying 14 year egyptian poor girls self!

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by teadrake(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
18yrs is not bad for a female to be betrothed now.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol.. Reno, keep shaking the table you hear . Keep it up
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by BlowYourMind: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rhino Omokiri is suffering from mental illness due to defect

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by SEGLIZ: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
even the international law don't see 18 as a child.
this is dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by ican2020: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Leave her alone
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Simplyleo: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by XXXXTENTACION: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iyaiyooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by junketer(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
This aisha pussssy go sweet o
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by MightySparrow: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Do mean she went to her marital home with toys?
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Omokri, you mean to say that man is a pedophile?? Nawo!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Earlystar698(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who ask you to tell them Reno? cheesy

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Zendinho(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
If the husband could publicly declare that's[center][/center]
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Zendinho(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
If the husband could publicly declare that the wife is only good at the other room, then it's obvious that she's got no iota of power outside the other room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by punisha: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
18 no be child in the North........she was even old.

Buhari try for that matter......we've seen Northern Governors marrying 14 year egyptian poor girls self!

Bring it down a bit more to 12 years.
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Soulsymbol99: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
So buhari is 78years lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by helinues: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2020

And this is acclaimed Pastor?

Even down in the South 16 years old are getting married not to talk of North when it could be from 14 years

Shame on Reno...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
I hope the moderators won't push this to homepage o.

We shouldn't encourage hooligans like Reno Omokri and his twin brother FFK in their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
In the South how old was Regina when she married Ned Nwoko

How old was Bianca when she started dating Ojukwu her godfather in 1987 before they got married?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Okoroawusa: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
My mom was 18 when she married my father n she is Igbo.
Two of my cousins married at 16 n 17 immediately they finished secondary school n what I am saying was quite recent.

So what is Reno saying?
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Throwback: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nwankwo Kanu married Amara when she was 18yrs old.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by sapientia(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thats below the belt Reno
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Ekwutox: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
My mom was 18 when she married my father n she is Igbo.
Two of my cousins married at 16 n 17 immediately they finished secondary school n what I am saying was quite recent.

So what is Reno saying?

That means you're not even Igbo yet you claim to be one.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by Okoroawusa: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ekwutox:

That means you're not even Igbo yet you claim to be one.
Is that all you have to say?

I am not igbo. Are you happy now?

Have a lovely night.
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by NobleAngell(f): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na so
Re: Aisha Buhari Was A Child Bride, She Has Not Yet Grown Up- Reno Omokiri by NaMeAboki: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
As usual; the discredited ranting machine, Reno Omokri, is once again caught in a lie; while desperately trying to distort and twist reality along the line of his misleading propaganda for his gullible flock.

Imagine; how could anyone say an 18 year old is a Child let alone (if married) a Child Bride - only Reno seems to know how.

(1) (Reply)

Funtua’s Death Has Created A Huge Gap - Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators / Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.