Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Victory In Human Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victory In Human Court (242 Views)

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh / Victory In Human Court / Prayer Points For Victory In The Month Of August. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victory In Human Court by Pastorilori: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
1, I claim victory over every adversary in this court case, in the name of Jesus.
2, I bind and paralyse the strongman employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus.
3, Let all the affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate, in the name of Jesus.
4, O Lord, grant me and my lawyer supernatural wisdom to subdue all opposition.
5, O Lord, let it be impossible for my adversary to subdue the truth in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
6, O Lord, let me find favour in the sight of those who are responsible for judging this case.
7, I close every negative door that the enemy might want to open, using this case, in the name of Jesus.
8, You satanic agents, I command you to clear out from the pathway to my victory in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
9, I cancel any demonic decision and expectation concerning this case, in the name of Jesus.
10, Father, make it possible for me to find favour in the sight of the judge, in the name of Jesus.
11, Lord, show let me find favour, compassion and loving-kindness with the jury, in the name of Jesus.
12, Let all demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
13, Lord, give all the parties concerned, dreams,visions and restlessness that would advance my cause.
14, I break the backbone of spirit of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.
15, Let every counsel, plan, desire, expectation, imagination, device and activity of the enemy against this case be rendered null and void, in the name
of Jesus.
16, Let all my blessings presently in the prison of the enemy begin to pursue me and overtake me as from today, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

When You Worship, You’re Serving God / Pastor Tells Church Member To Smoke Weed During Service (VIDEO) / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Christ Is Dwelling In The Unapproachable Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.