Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh (2844 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / "He Is An Angel In Disguise" People Reacts To A Mad Man's Prophecy On Judgment D / Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 6:26am On Jan 10
There are three types of angels. But first of all let me say not everybody is an angel, some people are just regular human beings.

So there are three types of angels. Earth angels, heaven angels and fallen angels.

Earth angels do not have any connection to source however their flesh is programmed to be only drawn to and excited by divine thins. They are always drawn to and seek out wisdom of the higher path. They hardly get into very destructive behaviors

Fallen angels are still connected to source in their soul however that connection has been blocked from reaching their flesh. So these ones will be fully in the world and into destructive behaviors. It’s like a lost dog

Heaven angels. These ones are connected to source in their soul as well as that connection reflects into their flesh and then the flesh is also programmed to be angelic and divine and so this is a completely perfect sync of heaven to earth. This is what is called AS ABOVE SO BELOW. This is a person who is fully in sync with the universe. An example of a person with this type of alignment is bill gates. However his Luna ingresses to Aries so in his later years he will transition from a heaven angel to a fallen angel but nevertheless bill gates was the perfect example of a heaven angel with the way the stars were aligned in his birth

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by joceey(m): 6:54am On Jan 10
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by NaijaMemes: 7:04am On Jan 10
I knew you wouldn't mention one of the most heavenly angels of all- Elon Musk.

The reason being that you don't want to reveal your connection to him- the holy ganja. Sensimilla spiritual. The weed that takes you to another dimension, knocking on heaven's doors.

Smoke on, brother!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 7:11am On Jan 10
NaijaMemes:

The reason being that you don't want to reveal your connection to him- the holy ganja. Sensimilla spiritual. The weed that takes you to another dimension, knocking on heaven's doors.

Smoke on, brother!
lol I can check Elon musk for you . Let me go check him out bro
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 7:19am On Jan 10
NaijaMemes:

Smoke on, brother!

Elon musk actually belongs in the category of demons. Just how you can find angel alignments you can also find demon alignments. Elon is a fallen demon.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 8:06am On Jan 10
I don't even know where I belong but I know am an angel but not destructive
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 8:16am On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
I don't even know where I belong but I know am an angel but not destructive
what’s your date of birth
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 8:20am On Jan 10
sukkot:
what’s your date of birth
29th April 2000
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 8:22am On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
29th April 2000
you are an earth angel. 😄
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 8:26am On Jan 10
sukkot:
you are an earth angel. 😄
So I am not connected with my higher self
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 8:30am On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
So I am not connected with my higher self
nope but your flesh is programmed to seek things of the higher self so you will have to get it externally. So you will always be drawn to people dispensing higher self wisdom
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 8:35am On Jan 10
sukkot:
nope but your flesh is programmed to seek things of the higher self so you will have to get it externally. So you will always be drawn to people dispensing higher self wisdom
Meaning I will have to be outgoing and meeting people attached to their source.
Please what behavior do people attached to their source normally possess
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 8:48am On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
Meaning I will have to be outgoing and meeting people attached to their source.
Please what behavior do people attached to their source normally possess
its 2024 brother hehe, internet age you don’t have to meet people physically right ? People are dispensing great information on YouTube videos that you would enjoy. Follow this girl on YouTube called maji got the T. Start there

Behavior of people attached to source ? They are a Wealth of information. They have the eyes of God. They see everything. Are seers. Can decode every event going on to see the spiritual nature of it. Vast knowledge wisdom and understanding. Like a walking encyclopedia. And they are ordained by the universe to do rituals to change things, to. Bind or to lose things events or people. They are like spiritual magicians who do magic. They can do rituals to destroy or uplift peoples governments etc. they are seers and prophets. They can cast out demons and bind demons and they can unleash angels to do their bidding . They have the ear of God. They can also heal you of diseases using herbs and rituals , astrologers, dream interpretation, time keepers, metaphysicians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 9:01am On Jan 10
sukkot:
its 2024 brother hehe, internet age you don’t have to meet people physically right ? People are dispensing great information on YouTube videos that you would enjoy. Follow this girl on YouTube called maji got the T. Start there

Behavior of people attached to source ? They are a Wealth of information. They have the eyes of God. They see everything. Are seers. Can decode every event going on to see the spiritual nature of it. Vast knowledge wisdom and understanding. Like a walking encyclopedia. And they are ordained by the universe to do rituals to change things, to. Bind or to lose things events or people. They are like spiritual magicians who do magic. They can do rituals to destroy or uplift peoples governments etc. they are seers and prophets. They can cast out demons and bind demons and they can unleash angels to do their bidding . They have the ear of God. They can also heal you of diseases using herbs and rituals
That's good
Are there demon like humans connected with their higher self too
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:10am On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
That's good
Are there demon like humans connected with their higher self too
well a demon doesn’t have a higher self. A demon already has all the wicked information it executes in it. They however do have portals which the more virulent ones can colonize and push lesser demons to do very evil stuff and then they exit the portal as soon as the act is committed and this lesser demon is left perplexed as to how he is able to commit such a heinous act. That’s when you hear things like THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 9:39am On Jan 10
sukkot:
well a demon doesn’t have a higher self. A demon already has all the wicked information it executes in it. They however do have portals which the more virulent ones can colonize and push lesser demons to do very evil stuff and then they exit the portal as soon as the act is committed and this lesser demon is left perplexed as to how he is able to commit such a heinous act. That’s when you hear things like THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT
waooh that's actually interesting.Let me say elon musk for example is a colonized demon grin
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:46am On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
waooh that's actually interesting.Let me say elon musk for example is a colonized demon grin
elon musk is definitely a colonized demon. Demons control the earth. All his wealth is owned by the demon vicariously living through him. He has a portal through which a higher demon has access. All that Wealth belongs to the higher demon
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 12:13pm On Jan 10
sukkot:
elon musk is definitely a colonized demon. Demons control the earth. All his wealth is owned by the demon vicariously living through him. He has a portal through which a higher demon has access. All that Wealth belongs to the higher demon
So let say for example, if monsk despite his wealth,commits evil in this lifetime,will he still be this wealthy in his next life
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by SkengRay: 2:33pm On Jan 10
Boss grin.What am I too? Make I know make I no dey stress myself D.o.b 10 July 2000
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
So let say for example, if monsk despite his wealth,commits evil in this lifetime,will he still be this wealthy in his next life
well you know wealth can be a blessing or a curse so it’s never a judgement criteria. You can have lots of money and be under judgement. Lots of depressed billionaires kill themselves everyday. So money by itself is not a criteria of judgement

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 3:31pm On Jan 10
SkengRay:
Boss grin.What am I too vMake I know make I no dey stress myself D.o.b 10 July 2000
earth angel bro
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by SkengRay: 3:40pm On Jan 10
sukkot:
earth angel bro
Woawu. I doubt that grin. Lowkey I was thinking fallen angel. Because it feels like my Whole life is programmed from the first breath I took on earth. It's like I can't have hopes and dreams like other humans and it's like my whole life is scripted
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 3:47pm On Jan 10
SkengRay:
Woawu. I doubt that grin. Lowkey I was thinking fallen angel. Because it feels like my Whole life is programmed from the first breath I took on earth. It's like I can't have hopes and dreams like other humans and it's like my whole life is scripted
well bro everybody’s life is programmed and scripted from birth 😁

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by KnownUnknown: 4:13pm On Jan 10
OP’s senseless bullshit aside, here’s some good music for you people. The only “Earth Angel”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcGi4-n_Yw&pp=ygULZWFydGggYW5nZWw%3D
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by joceey(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10
What about 27 jan
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 5:54pm On Jan 10
joceey:
What about 27 jan 81
wow ok this is soooooo crazyyyyyy and it’s all making sense now. There are like millions of users on Nairaland and every time I make threads about esoteric or astrological wisdom it is mostly avoided however there are 4 people who are always present in those threads. And it’s because most people are just ordinary spirits who don’t care about this type of information. They are just empty shell spirits without any real purpose on earth. However the 4 who follow the wisdom all the time just by definition without having looked at your alignments I knew you were all earth angels. Earth angels are programmed to be drawn to divine wisdom. They want to get fed with knowledge. They crave that higher wisdom. And 3 of you guys are here. So it’s all making sense. That would be solofresh2 skengray and yourself joceey

But to get to the matter . You are an earth angel too . However with your own case as an Aquarius sun and Luna that goes from libra to alpha Scorpio that means you are going to spend the first part of your life in some type of spiritual cocoon or darkness but towards the later half of your life is when you transition into an earth angel

1 Like

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jan 10
KnownUnknown:
OP’s senseless bullshit aside, here’s some good music for you people. The only “Earth Angel”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcGi4-n_Yw&pp=ygULZWFydGggYW5nZWw%3D
it’s a great song. I have heard it before
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 6:12pm On Jan 10
Keep in mind as earth angels you guys are most likely going to be rich or and famous. Will smith has the same alignment as you guys. He is an earth angel. That’s why he is always very nice and friendly and never wanting to offend people and he seeks lots of wisdom is why he joined Scientology

Solofresh2 skengray joceey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Solofresh2: 6:17pm On Jan 10
sukkot:
Keep in mind as earth angels you guys are most likely going to be rich or and famous. Will smith has the same alignment as you guys. He is an earth angel. That’s why he is always very nice and friendly and never wanting to offend people and he seeks lots of wisdom is why he joined Scientology

Interesting.Respect to you Oga mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 6:18pm On Jan 10
Solofresh2:
Interesting.Respect to you Oga mi
Salute to you boss 🙏

1 Like

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by SkengRay: 6:42pm On Jan 10
sukkot:

100% boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by SkengRay: 6:56pm On Jan 10
Boss Abeg What about the Weeknd?. I was checking Scorpio Luna celebs Yesterday and I noticed he has similar sun and moon with Bob Marley. cc: Sukkot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Epic Orchestra Hybrid Music With Christian Undertones / The Improbability Of God / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Rocking A Jesus Piece Bling Bling Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.