Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students (35812 Views)

Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by tainam: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Corps member uses his carpentry skill to build furniture lime Desks, Tables, Benches And Shelves for the comfort Of over 80 students in his host community in cross river state.

A corp member, Stephen M Teru shared:.

"To God be the glory! I volunteered my skill to produce desks, tables, benches and shelves for the comfort of over 80 students and pupils of the two public schools (Community Secondary School and St. Georges Primary School) in my host community -Old Netim, Akamkpa LGA. Cross River State.
I must in a very special way appreciate the good people of the community for their support. Big thanks to my ever supportive principal Mr Emmanuel Eni Sir, you are too much! My NYSC Inspector, Mr Ubong Effanga, thank you Sir! You've been a great source of motivation to us all. All my friends and colleagues, thanks for being there. My family at Jos, this is for you!"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1558674130967794&id=100004756654071

See more photos here; https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5233/corps-member-uses-his-carpentry-skill-to-build-furniture-for-over-80-students

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by tainam: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by immortalcrown(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Okay.

Ọlụaka dị mma.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nero2face: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good work, at the end the state will reward u with one yeye certificate that adds no value to ur life, no firm will even bother looking into those certificate, just know somebody that knows somebody...

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by RSVP: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wow!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by banjicom(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
nero2face:
ik
Ogbonna tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nero2face: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
banjicom:
Ogbonna tongue
Chinedu grin
banjicom:
Ogbonna tongue
Chinedu

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by banjicom(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
nero2face:
Chinedu grin Chinedu

cheesy cheesy Lols

Make we dey book space together jawe. This tin fit make FrontPage make lalastica and seun give us money o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by falcon01: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is called serving the country

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Tolexander: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
nero2face:
Good work, at the end the state will reward u with one yeye certificate that adds no value to ur life, no firm will even bother looking into those certificate, just know somebody that knows somebody...
You may never say.
The certificate can be a door opener for him

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by youngsahito(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
outstanding corps member...you truly deserve a national award.keep it up bro

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by sainam: 6:11am On Oct 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Criticaltemp: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Love this.. God bless u man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Freemanbobble: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2019
There is nothing like corper

Na corp member

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Twenty47(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Exc2000: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2019
shocked

Na wa for Nigerian useless parents, Government pays teachers teaching your own children, they build the schools buy the stationery and still provide feeding for some..

yet this good for nothing useless nigerian parents cant get their children mere chiars and tables .... And they can drink ogogoro and fvck all day

anyways kudos to the NYSC corper God would continue uplifting him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2019
This is a very highly commendable project.

Here is one of the youths that needs to be celebrated in this nation.

Not the ones having sex in a toilet on live TV and will still be given equivalent of 60 Million Naira after the show of Shame that teaches no morals!

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by naijadrivablog: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2019
cool
Apart from your acada, get skills.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by DXNNigeria: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice one from the corper.
DXN Nigeria is recruiting. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by nams77: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2019
God increase you son. This country and its leaders will not see noble sons like these ones. They are fixated on the stewpid bbnaija, tacha and mercy.
If I see anyone watching that program in my house, you will understand what you did to yourself that day.
Our polithifcians are only interested in looting

15 Likes

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by ursullalinda(f): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Good one from him, may God bless him and establish him in the land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by opalu: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by fhayemidara2: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Well done bro

1 Like

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by uc4uandc(f): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2019
This are the type of people that are suppose to get the Ministerial nomination, but no! The sh!th0le will not even give him credit.
And now, another hardworking and enthusiatic (wch kind grammer i dey blow grin ) Nigerian will soon giveup just like some of us!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by Flexherbal(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Very Good!

He deserves an award.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by obi4eze(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2019
angry
Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by wiseone28: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice, I wish our leaders have a such heart

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by dejolly(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2019
That's beautiful. He doesn't need to look for a job anymore.

Check my signature!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students by majamajic(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice one

He should hold on to this job , advance in it . In Ajah and lekki , Carpenters do hit big money , just package it

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States / NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.