Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw (36594 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by Robnectar(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
9jayes:
Ogunoloko side
am around ewutuntun wink

seems like u trade btc
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by lereinter(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hope osinbajo is his deputy
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
OUR "MENTHOL" INDEED.
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by Novice1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Grand Omo alaye AKA number 1 Tout.
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
toprealman:
People went to school to study transport management, some hold a PhD in management......many of them are unemployed but touts, illiterates, criminals manage this key multi billion sector.
Yes like Buhari recently told Nigerians living in South Africa, if you are in Rome behave like the Romans.
There was a country....

Not to take away from your point, but just thought to point out that Jimmy Hoffa who ran the Teamsters (sorta like your NURTW) was also very involved with the Mobsters in America - infact, the Teamsters were essentially hooligans. Jimmy Hoffa infact helped the Mob build the thriving city of Las Vegas (shame he doesn't have a statue there).

I'm just trying to say that there would always be folks like MC Oluomo in most societies on the come-up - underworld muscle (typically in control of transportation, and waste disposal) - the trick is to figure out how to help the society evolve away from their type.
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by 9jayes: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Robnectar:
am around ewutuntun wink

seems like u trade btc
Yes baba, I attended Ewutuntun grammar school
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by toprealman: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bagehot:

Not to take away from your point, but just thought to point out that Jimmy Hoffa who ran the Teamsters (sorta like your NURTW) was also very involved with the Mobsters in America - infact, the Teamsters were essentially hooligans. Jimmy Hoffa infact helped the Mob build the thriving city of Las Vegas (shame he doesn't have a statue there).

I'm just trying to say that there would always be folks like MC Oluomo in most societies on the come-up - underworld muscle (typically in control of transportation, and waste disposal) - the trick is to figure out how to help the society evolve away from their type.
As I'm typing this just had an altercation with his boys......that I should pay 100 because of the stuffs I bought. They won't let my stuff pass.....that they are doing legal work.
Battle line is drawn......will leave it there.
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by plaindealer: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Congrats to MC.

I truly admire his drive, determination, fatherly skills and attributes.
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
For everyone there is a day of recompense.Here or hereafter. Don't be carried away by the 'success' of the wicked.
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by plaindealer: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
EvangelistChuks:
For everyone there is a day of recompense.Here or hereafter. Don't be carried away by the 'success' of the wicked.

Don't get carried away with needless hatred and bitterness against other people especially when they did not commit any crime against you or any member of your family.
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by Robnectar(m): 4:45am On Oct 05, 2019
9jayes:

Yes baba, I attended Ewutuntun grammar school
I attended bolade grammar school
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by 9jayes: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Robnectar:
I attended bolade grammar school

Oh! nice to meet you
Re: Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw by Robnectar(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2019
9jayes:

Oh! nice to meet you
nice to meet u too wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election / List Of Ministers And Portfolios (Unofficial From Tribune Nigeria) / Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.