Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Start A Telecommunication Business And Earn Daily - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start A Telecommunication Business And Earn Daily (254 Views)

Fresh Vacancy In A Telecommunication Industry (6m-12m Annual Salary) / Urgent Vacancy In A Telecommunication Company. / Nationwide Recruitment In A Telecommunication Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Telecommunication Business And Earn Daily by oldsol(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2019
DON'T GET IT TWISTED/ MIXED UP!

This Top Up and Earn BUSINESS is very simple to understand.

The Company sells Airtime, Data, Tv subscription (GOtv, Startimes, DStv) and PHCN meter bills using their website

All they are saying is, SWITCH, from buying from the banks and other sources and buy from our website and we will compensate you.

Top Up and Earn says, help us to invite other people to come and buy from our website and we Compensate you again

A good way to Retire Early and Wealthy!

So, what's stops you from Sharing this business?

What's Stops you from Referring?

Chat me up and I am going to gist you about this more....

https:///2348157176150

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Securing A Job / General Manager - Creative Agency / MTN Nigeria Recruitment Oct. 2019 – Logistics Operations Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.