Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta (39942 Views)

#BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by ndukwejoe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
MIKE 4 the
money
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Emmasnoop(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Mbigtime: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
No be bad thing to vote but I weak as every thing sells in this Country . Over 170,000,000 x#30 . Big brother goes home with over #5b in 90 days while winner goes with 60m and we the voters lose the small money we have.Reason n.a.!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by skukimania(f): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just like BBA, BBN will soon become a thing of the past. Since, people are now supporting housemates based on state/tribe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by officialJP(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
mascot87:
I need money to pay for my school fee and people are sharing thousands on recharge card to vote on big brother. What kind of country did I find myself ?
Nigeria oooo Nigeria my brother
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Democracy in action. grin
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
edoairways:
Omatshola isn't different from other politicians "use and dump". They only remember home when they need help
Is he a politician?
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by romenna: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigerians dont know what to do with money.
We are not poor afterall
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by innokrist1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Delta wuna weldon o he will leave the house 2moro and mst of u he wil nt tink of
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
How does giving your money to BBNAIJA organizers translate to support for Delta youth? Sense eludes you.
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Ejaisky: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
UGYM:
I swear Nigerians deserve the kinda leaders we get. Misplaced priority angry
Same line of thought with me.
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Xclusiveme: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
UGYM:
I swear Nigerians deserve the kinda leaders we get. Misplaced priority angry
Ah swear!!!
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Xclusiveme: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pls o,is this an election now? Instead of working hard for ur family, u re on the street voting for a star that doesn't know u and won't bring impact in ur life. The money goes to their pocket and that's it.
Choii when will Nigerians take this life serious and stop wailing on things that are not important to the society.
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by ernieboy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mbigtime:
No be bad thing to vote but I weak as every thing sells in this Country . Over 170,000,000 x#30 . Big brother goes home with over #5b in 90 days while winner goes with 60m and we the voters lose the small money we have.Reason n.a.!
how do u reach the conclusion that bbro will go home with five billion? do u have access to the voting statistics?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by ernieboy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
skukimania:
Just like BBA, BBN will soon become a thing of the past. Since, people are now supporting housemates based on state/tribe. undecided
bba went into extinction because they are not getting much support from other Africans unlike Nigeria, so they quickly ported to nig, and as long as it remains popular they will continue to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Legendguru: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by bayocanny: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hyerin:
The way people are going so hard in votes like the winner would share the prize money with them. Its ridiculous and im saying this as one who watches the show. undecided
You watch the show yet you're chastising people that voted.
Double Standard!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by lottomkyes200: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
This people mumu why not just give him the money small sense dey no get.
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by front4aru(m): 2:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Priscoooo:
What the hell is happening to this country
Only God will help us
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2019
bayocanny:

You watch the show yet you're chastising people that voted.
Double Standard!!

There are people out there spending 100k and even millions just on votes; its just too much in my opinion. Nothing like chastising oga. Infact its mind boggling-- the obsession. People going through so much length to ensure the contender of their choice wins. Even those that can't eat a solid three square meals a day are hopping the bandwagon: some even leaving their business to go out and distribute votes, you'd think these actions are purely motivated by gain but its not.

So because i watch the show that means I shouldn't be rationale or capable of discerning what's right from wrong? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by Greatzeus(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2019
mascot87:
I need money to pay for my school fee and people are sharing thousands on recharge card to vote on big brother. What kind of country did I find myself ?
You need school fees? What an entitled mentality. Nobody owes you anything. They worked for their money and spent it the way the please. Go make your own money and spend it how you like.
Re: BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta by mascot87(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Greatzeus:

You need school fees? What an entitled mentality. Nobody owes you anything. They worked for their money and spent it the way the please. Go make your own money and spend it how you like.

Who be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted / Angelo Is Only Using Beverly Osu For Sex - Girlfriend / Has Laycon Broken The Jinx Of Bbnaija Artists Not "Blowing" With His New Album?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.