Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) (43689 Views)

Ministerial Appointment, a continuation of My NYSC programme - Musawa / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2019
LegendHero:
Those other commissioners with qualifications and job experience, who them epp?

We want our generation to do BETTER...
Not be just as USELESS so long as we’re invited to “eat” (circa the late SM Afolabi).
>
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
I'm a youth too and I'm not hating. But except if she has recorded of Governance (SUG and the likes) in her Undergraduate days, she is not qualified. She is best suitable as a apprentist in a large community leadership.

So it’s all those old men with primary school certificate and experience in looting money that are qualified??

Look at this country....even those in power don’t have experience otherwise they would have done something good...they go there steal and do small road, and build small bridge, things that are supposed to be basic along side health care, water and security..nothing special
.let her try she might have wisdom her ansestors don’t have...clearly she knows people to have gotten there..they will either help her make it good together with her ideas or mess it all up...it’s an appointed position after all, she can be dis-appointed sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Qualifications for the job ?
Or are people ecstatic simply on account of her age ?
The thing tire me. What's she bringing to the table? What happened to the SP and SA posts? Nigerian politicians are developing a new dangerous trend simply because we asked for youth participation in governance. Before you know it, they will waiting for their children to graduate before they appoint commissioners.

2 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Afamed: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2019
datola:
A young lady with zero work experience appointed commissioner. Hmmm...

I hope she has something to offer and not just academic performance or political stunt by the Kwara APC.

Meanwhile for the sake of JAMB's UME candidates, it is 'rounds off' and not 'rounds up'.
We will call our Apc police to round you up for hating our beautiful Apc commissioner. Lol. You are 100% right. Few don't know the difference between round up and round off.

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2019
johnmattew:
I'm with u ...people in their mid 30s should be appointed as commissioners,not 20s.....anyways, congressman, Alexandra ocasio Cortez is just 29 and she's one of the most active American senators

[/b] The stress is not about age here undecided
Its about her background asper leadership roles and her over all qualities.

A mid 30s human can aswell be a dolt.[b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Mrbenny001: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Active in antisemetic and fighting for what she doesn't know quote author=johnmattew post=82820350] I'm with u ...people in their mid 30s should be appointed as commissioners,not 20s.....anyways, congressman, Alexandra ocasio Cortez is just 29 and she's one of the most active American senators[/quote]
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Precious101c: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Imagin this small girl appointed commissioner. Why my own case no wan change. Imagin I go for interview yesterday after passing several stage of the interview process, the company offer to pay 25k for account officer position. Watin pain me pass na say them highlight B.sc accounting as minimum qualification.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2019
You said, "she could...". The word could has a meaning in English.

Meanwhile, where are the POP pictures or pictures with other corps members?

johnmattew:
I didn't collect my cert at pop venue... beside,who told u she collected it at ogas office?....she could be there for photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by anonimi: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2019
datola:

I hope she has something to offer and not just academic performance or political stunt by the Kwara APC.

Meanwhile for the sake of JAMB's UME candidates, it is 'rounds off' and not 'rounds up'.

Na you biko, Oga.
We need more of deep thinkers like you here on nairaland, to help salvage our country from the devastating rot in our values.
Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by YaronMudi: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Many of una no dey read with una brain. Sad.

modelmike7:
Some of una for dis Nairaland no dey type wit una brain.
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by johnmattew: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2019
MoIbrahim:
You said, "she could...". The word could has a meaning in English.

Meanwhile, where are the POP pictures or pictures with other corps members?

where u expecting her or moderators to post all pop pictures with other corps members??....so the pop pictures with other corps members is ur problem??...I smell jealousy
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by anonimi: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2019
CioAngels:
Beautiful, may you sour my dear, you will not be intimidated by the vampires, may you not be used for their selfish purposes. In good health you preside over your duties diligently and to the best your knowledge for the good of your country, state. local government and your town. Amen.

If you spent more time studying and reading up diverse books, instead of just asking God for everything, you would know that sour is not the word to use there but soar.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by shippingrentals: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Awesome!
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by apotek: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Governor's side chick becomes commissioner. Her head game must be so good. Yippy!
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2019
We all know she is his lover.

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Minjim: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
I'm a youth too and I'm not hating. But except if she has recorded of Governance (SUG and the likes) in her Undergraduate days, she is not qualified. She is best suitable as an apprentist in a large community leadership.

Her qualification is that she's probably related to a big political godfather in Kwara.
It's good though, other godfathers would have taken up the appointment rather than choose her

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
I'm a youth too and I'm not hating. But except if she has recorded of Governance (SUG and the likes) in her Undergraduate days, she is not qualified. She is best suitable as an apprentist in a large community leadership.

Oga, make we hear word abeg. If they put an old woman there now, na you go still cry tire.

OBJ, Buhari, GEJ have over 30years of experience before they became presidents. Yet the kind of failure they have had has never been recorded in human history.

Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore was just a young lawyer who never had any form of leadership before he became his country's leader.

Leave the young beautiful girl abeg. If she fail, make she fail.

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Okay o

johnmattew:
where u expecting her or moderators to post all pop pictures with other corps members??....so the pop pictures with other corps members is ur problem??...I smell jealousy
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by RevengeNimi(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2019
And is in one motor garage in Lagos selling suya and at the same time supporting APC and Bubu.

Na only God fit judge this matter wen dey ground o.

Chaii!

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Carmal90(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2019
datola:

Academically she is average.. graduated with 2:2

2 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Estonia, quite early after independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, was known for having young ministers. There was a time when their equivalent minister for finance waa only 27 years.

Because of such yourhful technocrats, it is the most advanced, liberalized and most prosperous of the former ex Soviet republics.

Georgia, a former satellite state should receive very high marks after incredible and radical reforms started by a then 36 year old president in the 2000s. Georgia should be in the top 20 in the 'Ease of Doing Business' report if not top 10. I'm sure it was top ten at a time but that reforming leader is long gone with a Putin stooge now in his place

1 Like

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by rottenPussy: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2019
johnmattew:
I'm with u ...people in their mid 30s should be appointed as commissioners,not 20s.....anyways, congressman, Alexandra ocasio Cortez is just 29 and she's one of the most active American senators
You are right about Alexandra. However, she was not appointed as a political virgin. She started off as an entrepreneur almost immediately after college, after which she served as a political apprentice - During the 2016 primary, Ocasio-Cortez worked as an organizer for Bernie Sanders's 2016 presidential campaign.

The lady in question here has no obvious entrepreneurship record, nor a well dictated political apprenticeship. In my opinion, it would me quite easy to manipulate her to compromise if truly she has zero experience to back the said appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Kingofdemonss: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

Thrash! With this ur moniker, I am not expecting sense from u and thank God,I am not disappointed
[/s]
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by MOVIC6: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2019
So this one doesn't need year of experience, THE STUPID THINGS WE DO IN THIS COUNTRY IRRITATES ME..
NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER, WAS SHE PART OF ANY LEADERSHIP SCHEME DURING HER UNDERGRADUATE SCHOOL DAYS, DEPARTMENT OR SUG, HOW WAS SHE SEEN BY THE GOVERNOR...
PLEASE GET OUT..
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by johnmattew: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2019
rottenPussy:
You are right about Alexandra. However, she was not appointed as a political virgin. She started off as an entrepreneur almost immediately after college, after which she served as a political apprentist - During the 2016 primary, Ocasio-Cortez worked as an organizer for Bernie Sanders's 2016 presidential campaign.

The lady in question here has no obvious entrepreneurship record, nor a well dictated political apprenticeship. In my opinion, it would me quite easy to manipulate her to compromise if truly she has zero experience to back the said appointment.
ur first paragraph is spot-on....an 18yr old American got more experience and more intellectually sound than a 30yr old nigeria..that's why the owners of Facebook and Snapchat were able to develop their companies solely to the state where they are despite their very young beginnings....average Nigerians' minds ( btw 18 and 30) are preoccupied by hedonistic lifestyle and almost intellectually incapable
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Hope she's the right choice for the job. I've always believed and subscribed to merit over any other consideration. At the long run posterity will judge. Congrats Joana grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by Gloryudoh: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Hy.

Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2019
This is exactly where we are getting it wrong in this country. Fmr President Jonathan has once said it that we should stop treating our political leaders and their appointees like God. Why giving her prefential treatment just because she is a commissioner nominee, does that make her any difference from her peers....
Re: Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) by pretteemee(f): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2019
pretty lady, congrats to you. I just hope you find the grace to carry out this duty when you get confirmed....all the best to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Great Fall’ – Sowore Mocks Tinubu Over Eagles Square Slip / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.