Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event (26861 Views)

Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by AlexReports(m): 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Famous Nollywood and Gollywood Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has visited Abuja ahead of the meet and greet engagements for the Abuja-Launch occasion of her book, titled "A Toast To Life". She was received by her PR Expert, Alex Nwankwo, as she was engaged in several appointments and appearances with reputable personalities and high profile events respectively in the FCT.

The "meet and greet" with Actress Juliet Ibrahim was held during the weekend, at Silverbird Galleria where she convened with relevant groups, institutions and persons in view of her ongoing book project across Nigeria and West Africa. The book according to analyst was well developed to spotlight the requirements, approaches and behaviours required to build a good and happy life thereafter.

The adorable and vibrant Actress, also made an impressive appearance as one of the special guests at Nigeria reknowned comedy event, held during the weekend. Hosted by the President's Comedian, MC Tagwaye, "The Throne of Laffta 3.0 Return Ticket Edition" was indeed an event which thrilled Abuja residents and showbiz executives, especially with the amazing turnout of celebrities, superstars, high profile executives and leaders across several sectors in Nigeria.

While speaking to our reporters, Actress Juliet Ibrahim commended the hospitability she received in Abuja, as well as the impressive occasions, activities and people she is exposed to. She appreciated her PR Manager, Alex Nwankwo, stressing that his might has become a force to reckon with in the entertainment and movie industry across Africa

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/10/actress-juliet-ibrahim-holds-meet-and.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by cassidy1996(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2019
full chest, she wan use breast kill dem

15 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by sunnychibs(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2019
Good.

She also need to realise that the world does not revolve round huge gbola

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by AlexReports(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2019
@alexreports

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by AlexReports(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2019
More

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by AlexReports(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by donbachi(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2019
ice-cream berg or wetin una dey call am...dey somewhere na dey lick lips whilst looking at dis pics....I no mention vaseline ooo.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by AlexReports(m): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2019
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Houseofglam7(f): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by AlexReports(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Impressive
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by praizblog: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Flexherbal(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2019
cassidy1996:
full chest, she wan use breast kill dem

I dey house dey sip Mr. Flex Herbal Tea For Men.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Opinedecandid(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Nice.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by DXNNigeria: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Ice berg slim will not be happy with this.

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2019
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful Juliet

Always on point.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmm... Ladies dey try o... How do y'all suck in your tummy for so long??!... How do you even breathe??!... I can almost imagine the stress Juliet must have gone through the entire period. Damn.

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by buzorcharles(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2019
She still look very beautiful

Pls check out my signature

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by engrkaz(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by MrPresident1: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2019
This girl is a mammy water. Too fine grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by zilon12(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Nobody wants to tell her that she is becoming too fat.
I am not feeling her sexiness again

16 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Amaso99(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Any time I see this woman my PR*****k they stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by heckymaicon(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Rip IsaacPromise10
we gonna miss you.....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Toscarel: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2019
while her ex dropped a very dumb statement
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Jerkules: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2019
See as my Preeq bend at the sight of those Hips
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Nicklaus619(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Juliet is beautiful no doubt about that, Alex keep repin my city, big up bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Branzy(m): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2019
This lady done leave Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Kingofdemonss: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82824219:
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful Juliet

Always on point.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2019
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Focusmind: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2019
The Hustle is real

she is touring Nigerian cities, promoting her book - No money in Ghana. The book did not sell in Ghana but was told to come to Nigeria and meet the big Abuja boys. She started in Lagos and is moving.

Well done madam - but you are getting fat - flesh everywhere

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Celexralno: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Jerkules:
See as my Preeq bend at the sight of those Hips

I pray your preeq bend forever
Somebody's boyfriend!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by naijadrivablog: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
AlexReports:
Great
Is that WellsCalton hotel in Asokoro?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Ufuoma-Mcdermott At The "Ghana Must Go" Movie Premiere / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" / DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Leone, Pronounced No.1 African Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.