Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event (26877 Views)

Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Celexralno: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Amaso99:
Any time I see this woman my PR*****k they stand
Na Dem!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Jerkules: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2019
Celexralno:

I pray your preeq bend forever Somebody's boyfriend!
What's ur problem young man? Is it blocking you?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by realestniggah: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2019
She look absolutely beautiful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by temmypotter(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Focusmind:
The Hustle is real

she is touring Nigerian cities, promoting her book - No money in Ghana. The book did not sell in Ghana but was told to come to Nigeria and meet the big Abuja boys. She started in Lagos and is moving.

Well done madam - but you are getting fat - flesh everywhere

What's important is the hustle, speak with wisdom bro, there's no need to drag her home country for clout.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by technuel: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Alex well done
You are doing a nice work

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Celexralno: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Jerkules:

What's ur problem young man? Is it blocking you?
Must your preeq stand for every girl u see??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by sinceraconcept(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2019
See large Bobby and hips
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by wman(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim is beautiful. Omo, AlexReports don dey manage Juliet. This guy don go.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Pinkybush: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2019
I performed mouth action with juliet last night in my.... DREAM.
Chai! See full moon for front. Just a night with her in real, she will be singing my name like 'joro'
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Xclusiveme: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2019
God pls bless me with a pretty woman like Juliet Ibrahim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by meobizy(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2019
Wow, that’s a thicc girl. I can imagine the rolls on her stomach, though it is expected, she is not a small girl.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Jerkules: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2019
Celexralno:
Must your preeq stand for every girl u see??
Yes,including your sisters.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by chrisagyei: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Focusmind:
The Hustle is real

she is touring Nigerian cities, promoting her book - No money in Ghana. The book did not sell in Ghana but was told to come to Nigeria and meet the big Abuja boys. She started in Lagos and is moving.

she's not a Ghanaian!.She was just based in Ghana buh now moved to Nigeria so we don't see her as a Ghanaian same as she never call herself a Ghanaian. It's only her mother who is half Ghanaian and half Sierra Leone with her Lebanese father and she wasn't born and raised in Ghana so you have no right to insult my country.Worry about your rich successful country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Remzii(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2019
Omo she carry front oo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by LZAA: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2019
This one don fat finishgrin
Btw op has finished his honeymoon and is back on the beat grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by emmyileri(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2019
She wants to launch a book about how to Live a happy life. Has she applied it to her life yet? You buy the book you waste your money
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Staro: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2019
I like her a lot
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Celexralno: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jerkules:

Yes,including your sisters.
I don't joke with my sister bro
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by gassbee: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
buzorcharles:
She still look very beautiful

Pls check out my signature
pls who is more beautiful, Juliet Ibrahim or Omotola
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by zimakod(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow... she is cute
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Jerkules: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Celexralno:
I don't joke with my sister bro
And I don't joke with my Penis grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
see d way she look at dat woowoo guy in first picturee
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by PetroDollaxxxx: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rubbish talk! No money in Ghana? No problem. But Ghana is not the headquarters of poverty in the world ooh. You want to know? Fuckeduppedness cool

Focusmind:
The Hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Mogajunior(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
pls who is dat fair man putting on a native dress with her? I have always spot him on social event.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by pacespot(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
What is this girl trying to sell for God's sake smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by beresponsible(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
My nigga

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
If I was the one I would want to squeeze ass
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by Phenomenal16(f): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
She's really beautiful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Holds Meet And Greet With Fans, Attracts Attention At Abuja Event by gassbee: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pls who is more beautiful between Juliet Ibrahim a d Omotola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J / Female Fan Gushes Over Iyanya (Photo) / Lady Blasts Flavour: "Repent Hell Is Real, Now You Sing Gospel Tomorrow Worldly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.