Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! (5561 Views)

Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Emmynation(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
nani667:
BR wink
Pls gimme a site to download this game
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by nani667: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Emmynation:

Pls gimme a site to download this game

Playstore
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by vetrovialMan(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Abeg o, newbie here. Is it possible to play it using a game controller

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by ozemestats(m): 3:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Good people, I need help starting the game. Even though I'm using a Glo 4g mifi it keeps saying I "download configuration failed. make sure your device is connected to a network and then restart the game"
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Fedxwan(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Add me too 08023352628
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Olayetan(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Add me up usherpin
I'm on level 134

If you are in lag, i can help you configure God of war, GTA on your phone and also give you instructions on how to play it with your pc gamepad or bluetooth gamepad....

All @ affordable price.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Olayetan(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
vetrovialMan:
Abeg o, newbie here. Is it possible to play it using a game controller

Yes
But you need some softwares on your phone and needs configuration before you can play it with gamepad.

compatible gamepads are bluetooth gamepad, PC game pad and ps3 n 4 gamepad.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by vetrovialMan(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Olayetan:

Yes
But you need some softwares on your phone and needs configuration before you can play it with gamepad.

compatible gamepads are bluetooth gamepad, PC game pad and ps3 n 4 gamepad.

I have a Bluetooth gamepad which just refuses to work.. someone recommended the saitake 7007x or I should just buy game triggers. My hands get moist and sweaty and messes up my screen that's y I'm looking for game pads
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Oluwaprada: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Will add you now
Olayetan:
Add me up usherpin
I'm on level 134

If you are in lag, i can help you configure God of war, GTA on your phone and also give you instructions on how to play it with your pc gamepad or bluetooth gamepad....

All @ affordable price.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Olayetan(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oluwaprada:
Will add you now

IGN changed to Leonardo1840
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by mathjackson: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
I think this is one of the best mobile games that have come out in the last few years. Half of all PUBG players have switched to COD. I understand them because I was an avid PUBG player myself before, but after COD came out, I completely switched to IT. It's much more convenient and enjoyable for me to play it than in PUBG. In addition, we immediately received support for cod warzone loadout due to which we didn't have any problems with loading and getting more detailed information. Now we play it together with our friends every night and it doesn't bother us at all. Therefore, I consider it one of the best games that have been released recently
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Reality11: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Where can I download this game. Don't want play store
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by YBMB(m): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Drop your numbers, Let's connect on WhatsApp. I'll add
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Andyesq1: 2:52am On Jun 11, 2020
Make money today with Wazobia Investment and get 50% interest in just 3 days subsequent investment you withdraw in 7 days,Register at https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=21Y8C or Call us on (+234) 07064813679. How wazobia investment work is to pay a one time activation fee of 1,000 Naira & Make your pledges, wait to be merged and make your payment which after 7 days click on withdraw to receive your money after your investment is due for withdrawal. invest 10k Minimum payment in Naira and up to 1million Maximum payment in Naira. you can as well make 0.004 Minimum payment In Bitcoin remember there is 10% referral bonus for all payment of your downlines, Refer up to 10 Active Users and become a Guider.
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by akinlope: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by nani667: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
BR ➕

1 Like

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Junior360(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2020
I play it on Bluestacks 4. I am "Steelcanon".
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Ayolzi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Drop your numbers, Let's connect on WhatsApp. I'll add
07085953528 ,username Ayo.v1
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by orient53: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2022
I cannot install ths game.....all I'm seeing is assetpack.apk.... what do I do
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by nani667: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2022
orient53:
I cannot install ths game.....all I'm seeing is assetpack.apk.... what do I do

Download from Playstore, it will install
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by pseudonomer: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2023
Do you guys still play this game?
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by nani667: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
pseudonomer:
Do you guys still play this game?

💯 💯

Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by Curdlebug(m): 8:48am On Apr 30
Yesss o
Re: Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! by nani667: 8:21pm On May 01
°°

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 / Playstation 4 Vs Xbox One (Comprehensive Comparison) / My PSP Screen Is Cracked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.