Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria (696 Views)

“who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by GISTBL0G: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2019
On September 25, 2019, ace music producer, Don Jazzy took to social media to celebrate one year since he quit smoking .

Now, in a lenghty thread on Twitter, the Mavin records boss writes passionately telling the FG about the health and immense economic benefits that could be dereived if Cannabis is legalised.

According to him, 'with the global cannabis industry projection of about $200 bn earnings by 2030, it would be advisable for Nigeria to make hay while the Sun shines'.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-makes-passionate-plea-to-fg-to-consider-legalizing-cannabis-in-nigeria

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by GISTBL0G: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by GISTBL0G: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by majamajic(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Enough people go mad join

They will abuse it

If u smoke the normal potion , u will know that weed is sweet

Jombo is always the problem , but tiny no get wahala , am talking from as I hear not from experience ooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by Davash222(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2019
M
Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by Davash222(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2019
majamajic:

They will abuse it

Jombo is always the problem , but tiny no get wahala , am talking from as I hear not from experience ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by Jayslicky: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2019
majamajic:

They will abuse it

Weed no dey make person mad.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by DoctorScabies: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2019
Where is the lie

I cure scabies naturally in two days. Call me and be safe pls 08135017867
Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by Tolexander: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2019
I can remember Governor Rotimi Akeredolu advocating for that, not quite long.

Legalize it for revenue generation and control the consumption.

Moreover, how more can it be abused than the way it is now. Only if we want to deceive ourselves, weed is more common on our street than apple, except that it isn’t displayed like apple.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by Kneephy(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2019
Don't jazzy please tell them

So we go fit dey buy kush, 3 sticks for #50 like cigarettes....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by DonBenny77(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019
The Don has made obvious reasonable points.

In weed we trust legalise now! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2019
GISTBL0G:
On September 25, 2019, ace music producer, Don Jazzy took to social media to celebrate one year since he quit smoking .

Now, in a lenghty thread on Twitter, the Mavin records boss writes passionately telling the FG about the health and immense economic benefits that could be dereived if Cannabis is legalised.

According to him, 'with the global cannabis industry projection of about $200 bn earnings by 2030, it would be advisable for Nigeria to make hay while the Sun shines'.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-makes-passionate-plea-to-fg-to-consider-legalizing-cannabis-in-nigeria
He possibly might have started smoking again.
If it is to chew or boil a dosage of medical cannabis recomended by a doctor that will be logical but smoking cannabis is total madness.
Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
Weed no dey make person mad.

Abuse of it does , I have seen many

Abuse ooo , on normal level no problem , just keep money for food
Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by Thugaa: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Thumbs up Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by festacman(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Don Jazzy has been appointed BRAND AMBASSADOR for WEEDS. How did he beat Naira Marley to it? Now, I am sad.
Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by twerkjack: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2019
That's if this country of dumbos will listen to him. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Makes Passionate Plea To FG To Consider Legalizing Cannabis In Nigeria by GistCaster: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“The Bible Is Not Responsible For Your Spiritual Mumu - Maduagwu Slams Etinosa / Lady Who Said Davido’s Album Is Not Nice, Begs Chioma To Unblock Her (video) / I Want To Go To The Hood, I Want To See The Real Nigeria” – Cardi B (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.