Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Celebrity News: Tiwa Savage And TV Presenter Charles Anazodo Clash Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrity News: Tiwa Savage And TV Presenter Charles Anazodo Clash Over (571 Views)

Tiwa Savage Called Out By Sport Presenter And Analyst, Charles Anazodo / Tiwa Savage And Charles Anazodo In War Of Words On Twitter / TV Couple, Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrity News: Tiwa Savage And TV Presenter Charles Anazodo Clash Over by AmeboBook: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Charles Anazodo is furious with Tiwa Savage after the singer walked past him and another sports presenter without greeting or recognizing them. He registered his disappointment on Twitter saying stardom had turned Tiwa's head. He tweeted:

"@TiwaSavage was a guest on @THEBEAT999FM earlier today,arrived and walked past @kallyjoe and i, and didn't have the courtesy to say hello. I guess being a superstar gives you the right to be discourteous."

However, the singer fought back, "First of all I’m sure you saw me rushing to the studio because I was late for my interview plus I had a hat on, second I’m glad I didn’t say hi because who are you to think you can’t say hi first".

Use the link to get all the gist and share your thoughts.. Should greeting really have been an issue... Truth is as a guest, you greet those you meet in a place. Then again, Tiwa says she didn't see Anazodo and the other guy because of her hat and she was running late.

https://www.amebobook.com/tiwa-savage-and-tv-presenter-charles-anazodo-clash-over-greetings-58450.html

Re: Nigerian Celebrity News: Tiwa Savage And TV Presenter Charles Anazodo Clash Over by Joshmodest(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2019
This foolish Charles is suffering from Inferiority complex syndrome .
Tiwa passed you and your friend , you didn't greet her , she didn't even notice you let alone come out to rant about it ....
Cos she didn't find you relevant ...
Don't be pissed somebody didnt greet you when your own mouth was not on airplane mode !!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrity News: Tiwa Savage And TV Presenter Charles Anazodo Clash Over by Tolexander: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrity News: Tiwa Savage And TV Presenter Charles Anazodo Clash Over by emeijeh(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Why bring it up on Twitter ?

Anazodo no just fit rest ?!

(1) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni Spotted Together At Omashola Birthday Bash (video) / Real Reason Why Cubana Priest Unfollowed Mercy Revealed. / Psquares Paul Okoye Celebrates Wifey, Anita, In A Romantic Way As She Clocks 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.