Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tiwa Savage And Charles Anazodo In War Of Words On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Charles Anazodo In War Of Words On Twitter (734 Views)

Tiwa Savage Called Out By Sport Presenter And Analyst, Charles Anazodo / Nigerian Celebrity News: Tiwa Savage And TV Presenter Charles Anazodo Clash Over / TV Couple, Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Charles Anazodo In War Of Words On Twitter by damoobaba: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nigerian TV Presenter, Charles Anazodo and Pop Singer, Tiwa Savage, were caught in a twitter exchange recently after the former seemingly tagged the latter ‘discourteous’ for not saying ‘HI’ when they crossed path.

Apparently, Tiwa Savage was running late for her interview and zoomed past Charles Anazodo without greeting, this angered the TV Presenter and he took to twitter to call her out.

Charles wrote ;

@TiwaSavage was a guest on @THEBEAT999FM earlier today, arrived and walked past @kallyjoe and i, and didn’t have the courtesy to say hello. I guess being a superstar gives you the right to be discourteous

Tiwa then replied ;

First of all I’m sure you saw me rushing to the studio because I was late for my interview plus I had a hat on, second I’m glad I didn’t say hi because who are you to think you can’t say hi first

See exchange below ;

https://www.yabaleftonline.net/2019/10/04/tiwa-savage-and-tv-presenter-charles-anazodo-clash-over-proper-greetings/
Re: Tiwa Savage And Charles Anazodo In War Of Words On Twitter by damoobaba: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
The Charles I know is a gentleman but the tiwa we know is one arrogant slave to money LovePeddler. How much she get wey she dey carry shoulder for person like Charles.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Contest 2019 Award Night Happening This October / Don Jazzy Shares Cute Throwback Pictures In Different Styles / “that Lexus Car Key Is Firman Generator Remote”- Followers Blast Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.