Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess (500 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess "Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess by GistAlert: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019
A video of a Nigerian man shouting at a US Airline hostess and reminding her that they are not mates has surfaced online. An Instsgram user who sent it said the incident happened recently.

In the said video, the elderly man can be heard shouting at the caucasian air hostess and asking her if she thinks they are mate. The cause of the faceoff between the man and the air hostess is unknown.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/elderly-nigerian-man-shouts-at-us-airline-hostess-in-trending-new-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7sCF-fvZE0

Re: Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess by GistAlert: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess by GistAlert: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess by sunnychibs(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Maybe she wanted huge black gbola
Re: Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess by sunnychibs(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2019
Papa take am easy

Cos oyibo no dey do mate things when they want to tell you their mind.
Re: Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" -Elderly Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess by edoairways: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2019
That old should stop disgracing Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country / Travelling To The Bahamas / NIS Explains Why Passport Re-issuance Timeline Is Extended To 3 weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.