Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. (44443 Views)

Bode George: IBB WiII Be Welcomed With Open Hands If He Visits South-West / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by eunisam: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2019
In South Africa, police use rubber bullets against protesters.
In Nigeria, Police use live bullets against protestants.
Not bad

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by FuckDaMods: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Area4Area:
The person you quoted made a mistake, Igbos were told to leave the whole north including Abuja but Igbo leaders went begging. Even if it's only Kaduna, did they leave?
Show some seriousness by first leaving, don't wait to be ordered around if you're serious
I can't remember igbo leaders begging but i clearly remember northern leaders begging.. They ran to the east to make peace cos they know what's up. Abi i lie?
Start killing us if you are serious
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Nature8(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2019
helinues:
They keep disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go with their nuisances.

You are not needed in a community, yet you claim you can sing

Abeg, who go listen to your opata?

Make I waka pass jeje before they pounce on me.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Lmbaloo9: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2019
boxypane:

No be your fault, no so una kuku be. When you hear the truth, you just refuse to take it. If a civil war break out again, we no go see u o.

True talk, you no see as them disappear because of rubber bullet.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Peacemaker5128: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Becos all igbos live in kaduna.. When you are ready tell igbos to leave all non south eastern states. Anu mpama
I hereby tell all the indigenous pigs to vacate Nigeria and go back to their red mud region
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by VicM6: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2019
this ones still dey SA dey cause wahala up and down.... soon SA go use them for Xmas celebration
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by gidgiddy: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

As much as Buhari is useless, it is the duty of the country hosting him to protect him should they perceive any threat and we all know IPOB is not only uncouth but lack tact. Should they leave them on that spot, it won't take long before they start seeking Buhari to beat him.

It is even strange that only one rubber bullet dispersed them. And someone will tell me these guys are not cowards? Lol!

What I saw was unarmed IPOB protesting in front of a building which I believe is the South African house of assembly. Only the South African police know why they tear gassed IPOB but I like the maturity they showed by using non deadly methods such as rubber bullets and tear gas

They are cowards for being dispersed by rubber bullets? What did you want them to do? Stay and fight with the South African police?
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by FuckDaMods: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
I hereby tell all the indigenous pigs to vacate Nigeria and go back to their red mud region
You are a nobody and very few igbos are on Nairaland. So your words hold no waters.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by gidgiddy: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2019
buhariguy:
that is my annoyance, why use rubber bullet instead of them to kill up to ten idiotic pigs

Not everybody is like you Nigerians who have no regard for life
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by wushishimg: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2019
nice one
TOPCRUISE:
These ones were not hit by xenophobia. Nigerians were the one evacuated from South Africa and not Biafrans. Our igbo brothers will still remain in South Africa even if there is third world war.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by PassingShot(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Biafra must be actualized! We can't keep sharing country with people that hate us and make us feel unwanted. It's not normal!
Who is holding you back from actualizing your Biafra?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Kenneth10110(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Tolexander:
GMB went to South Africa to arrange how they will stopped being killed, they are still protesting

When you are in Roma you behave like the Romans. So when you visit south Africa and they are into drugs behave like them.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by demoBaba: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2019
I think JACK is very important to there leader than this people.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Femijohn198: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Igbo people show themselve anywhere in the world that there are big thief,causing panic everywhere.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Kenneth10110(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

UNION BUILDINGS = ASO ROCK.

THEY WENT INSIDE THE UNION BUILDINGS TO PROTEST.

AM SO DISAPPOINTED. SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SHOULD HAVE USED LIVE BULLETS.

WHAT A MASSIVE SCALE DISRESPECT TO GO PROTEST AT THE UNION BUILDINGS.

EVEN SOUTH AFRICANS THEMSELVES NEVER GO PROTEST AT THE UNION BUILDINGS.

So a fellow Nigerian wishing they used live bullets then you say the igbo's won't think of Biafra. I shake my head for you in the future if any of your children brings an igbo person to marry and you honour it you'll be a fool i just hope you haven't even showed you are.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by engrchykae(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2019
RomanGreen:

Please educate me on how IPOB approach is illegal... Am waiting biko
ipob would have adopted the fulani herdsmen approach
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by engrchykae(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2019
Area4Area:
Just imagine, Buhari went to speak against any further killing of Nigerians yet they are protesting against him, if he didn't say or do anything about it, same people will complain.
Funny enough, 90-95% of those don't even have legal papers to remain in SA
nigerians deserve bad government.
buhari your lord and savior is visiting south Africa after like a month after the killing of nigerians in south Africa and you are hailing him.
when a marauding fulani herdsmen is killed in taraba,arrests will be made in less than a day.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

Americans protest against trump all the time, even in foreign country he visits. Protest is a right everybody has.

Americans protesting against trump in foreign countries ? You are sure? I have engaged you twice several months ago while defending your brothers facing high level corruption cases.

My concern is the cases of some of your brothers using another tribe's identity to obtain International Passport to travel.
The Immigration Office in Nigeria should be very vigilant about Passport issuance to people using another tribe identity to obtain passport to travel abroad.

UK, SA and some few countries know some major tribes in Nigeria and their criminal tendencies. Is this the best period for all these demonstrations? Why not engage the SA government as Biafrans? They can destroy their Nigerian passports and seek asylum in SA. That would give them legal ground to demonstrate against PMB. I expect KANU to know about diplomatic processes in Vienna Convention documents.

SA government should be very vigilant and extremely careful about Nigerians now using fraudulent ways to collect SA passport. Only criminals will use fraudulent means to obtain SA passport.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by engrchykae(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Unclesamo:
. which way is the best to go abt it??
the miyetti Allah way.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2019
Biodun556:

This is disheartening. What a mentally deranged race.

Nigerian government should conduct psychiatric test for all the creatures living in South Eastern part of Nigeria.

They are the major victims of South Africa xenophobic attacks at same time protesting against a leader trying to rescue them.

Buhari was blamed for not taking action against South Africa now the issue is being resolved you turned to Biafra again.
Very pathetic my brother
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2019
99Goodybag:

Who told you that you're Igbo
Are you Igbo and who told you he's not Igbo?
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by ada9ja(f): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:
I wonder why the South African police saw any need to tear gas the IPOB protesters? They were not being violent in anyway

Well at least the South African police were far more civilised than the Nigerian police and used rubber bullets/ tear gas. No life lost.

They were not violent but requesting a president of the world most populous black country for DNA is an insult

When trump went to UK, he was insult and trump insulted the mayor of London for not doing anything about it...protect any leader in country from any form of attack....insulting a president is an attack on his personality
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by MPSA(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2019
omenka:
An ipob leaves Nigeria to go sell icecream in a cart in SA? sad

What manner of wisdom is that?

You always claim you are owning Businesses in South Africa, This is what we see always grin Others sell shoes on the Street grin

If they give your President Hard Time, What about South Africans grin You See Guys grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

I can't remember igbo leaders begging but i clearly remember northern leaders begging.. They ran to the east to make peace cos they know what's up. Abi i lie?
Start killing us if you are serious

https://dailypost.ng/2017/08/08/quit-notice-arewa-youths-igbo-leaders-meeting-ends-deadlock/

https://punchng.com/quit-ultimatum-to-igbo-fg-northern-govs-afenifere-acf-others-condemn-threat/

Get educated and stop spewing ignorance

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by IronGalaxy: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2019
MPSA:

You always claim you are owning Businesses in South Africa, This is what we see always grin Others sell shoes on the Street grin

If they give your President Hard Time, What about South Africans grin You See Guys grin
yep, if it's not this it's jeans on pavements.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by IronGalaxy: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2019
engrchykae:
nigerians deserve bad government.
buhari your lord and savior is visiting south Africa after like a month after the killing of nigerians in south Africa and you are hailing him.
when a marauding fulani herdsmen is killed in taraba,arrests will be made in less than a day.
the so-called "killing of Nigerians" is a myth

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Shalommy(f): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Why are the IPOB people so foolish like this?. They should come to their country and fight for their right. Nonsense
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Asifiwe:
Please Let IPOBians go. These killing of Ibos is too much, You did not give them Presidency, They want to Leave yet you say they must be part of a failed country. who does that?

They are our slaves grin grin
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

What I saw was unarmed IPOB protesting in front of a building which I believe is the South African house of assembly. Only the South African police know why the tear gassed IPOB but I like the maturity they showed by using non deadly methods such as rubber bullets and tear gas

They are cowards for being dispersed by rubber bullets? What did you want them to do? Stay and fight with the South African police?
Do they have a police permit to stage such protest there, is it that none of them even have a half brain to know that the protest against Buhari was ill timed and not the best location for now?
You don't have your Biafra yet, someone comes speaking on your behalf against the attacks and killings against you and you are protesting against him.
Unarmed or armless, the SA police messed up, live bullets would've been the most appropriate instead of rubber bullets and tear gas against ingrates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.