Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. (44419 Views)

Bode George: IBB WiII Be Welcomed With Open Hands If He Visits South-West / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

Not everybody is like you Nigerians who have no regard for life
Nigerians including Igbos are not as lawless as IPOBians who think they can do anything they want anywhere

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by buhariguy(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

Not everybody is like you Nigerians who have no regard for life
idiotic pigs are animal and we dont have regard for an animal. and they wil be treated like an animal

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Techsunny: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82824499:
The only thing we are finding strange is that their leader, Cownu, that sent them is hiding somewhere in Europe.
And look at what he is allowing to happen to his followers while he sneaked out of Nigeria since last year.

When he told them he missed his dead dog JACK more than anyone that died back then, we thought he was joking....and now this!
We hope most of the followers come to their senses ASAP.
It is just so sad to see them going through this alone without a leadersad
So sad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4804616/photos-nnamdi-kanus-dog-jack
Arrant nosense
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Weirdgee: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Bubu should do the DNA test if truly he is not an impostor I don't believe this fake ass president one bit.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Kenneth10110:

So a fellow Nigerian wishing they used live bullets then you say the igbo'sIPOBians won't think of Biafra. I shake my head for you in the future if any of your children brings an igbo person to marry and you honour it you'll be a fool i just hope you haven't even showed you are.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Techsunny: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Techsunny:
Arrant nosense
All hail biafra
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Boyooosa(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Why are they using panadol for our headache, since he is an impostor, wetin concern dem, is he their president?
confused souls!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2019
engrchykae:
nigerians deserve bad government.
buhari your lord and savior is visiting south Africa after like a month after the killing of nigerians in south Africa and you are hailing him.
when a marauding fulani herdsmen is killed in taraba,arrests will be made in less than a day.
I'm still surprised you weren't among those that were tear gassed in SA,

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by xamuel17(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2019
HonNEAT:

Don't Claim It, you're Not An Igbo person.

I'm from imo state, ikeduru Lga

we all need to learn not to act based on emotions and sentiment... Actualization of Biafra has turned to joke, all thanks to Nnamdi kanu ..nobody takes them seriously..

ojukwu must be weeping in his grave right now

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Techsunny: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
realestniggah:
Igbo people are the reason why there are xenophobia attack on Nigerians in South Africa.. But here they are consistuting nuisance even when they try to fix their mistakes.
The same igbo man rescued ur people from xhono country
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by fintol: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
gulfer:
One of them is even selling Popsicle in SA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No time hustle must continue, if you like kill your self.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by FuckDaMods: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
Area4Area:

https://dailypost.ng/2017/08/08/quit-notice-arewa-youths-igbo-leaders-meeting-ends-deadlock/

https://punchng.com/quit-ultimatum-to-igbo-fg-northern-govs-afenifere-acf-others-condemn-threat/

Get educated and stop spewing ignorance
Oga the link you sent didn't say igbo leaders were begging.. And even if they did, leaders from the north were petrified, they cautioned the youths that made the threat and begged the igbos not to go anywhere.
You are the one acting ignorant and you know that.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Inteltower: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
xamuel17:
IPOB remains the prodigal son of we igbos

actualization of Biafra is a good cause , but the approach of IPOB is really bad and illegal .

nnamdi kanu shld stop taking advantage of the depressing state of the country .

by the way, I'm Igbo

you talk As if you don't know the country you are in.
pls in your opinion what other means will you recommend to influencing a stubborn president ?

you call it illegal the European countries & Americans call it democracy.. did you watch the live debate of bre it discussed at their assembly in UK. did you see how they criticized their pm.
stay there they yarn...provide an alternative Sir
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by FuckDaMods: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
PassingShot:

Who is holding you back from actualizing your Biafra?
Go and ask the one that is ordering military on biafra peaceful protesters. Dumb question
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Sanchez01: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Efewestern:

Kanu? do people still take him seriously? someone that lies about everything, I recently found out he made some of his followers believe he has international backing, maybe that's what is making them act this stupid.

I just feel for the innocent ones that will suffer for the actions and inactions of that young man.
Unfortunately, his group members do grin. Ironically, Kanu is an empty shell with a good script at his disposal.

At the emboldened, you have no idea! grin My time in Enugu made me feel IPOB members should not share oxygen with sane people. You need to hear the things they say. grin

The innocent will always suffer. Unfortunately, they share a part of the blame, including the Ohaneze and the five eastern governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Oga the link you sent didn't say igbo leaders were begging.. And even if they did, leaders from the north were petrified, they cautioned the youths that made the threat and begged the igbos not to go anywhere.
You are the one acting ignorant and you know that.
Go through those links again, why didn't they move out instead of having endless meetings with northern leaders?
Recently miyetti Allah said all herdsmen should vacate the south, who went begging?
Do you need a link to that too?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by ludd2018: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Oga nobody hates you or ur tribe it's u people that make yourselves feel unwanted. What some of you or let me say people who think like you are suffering from is inferiority complex. "Ethno inferiority complex"

But why Biafrans being marginalised if they are not hated . Biafrans are heated pre and post civil war and Nigeria must let them go ....unity beggars
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Sanchez01: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

What I saw was unarmed IPOB protesting in front of a building which I believe is the South African house of assembly. Only the South African police know why the tear gassed IPOB but I like the maturity they showed by using non deadly methods such as rubber bullets and tear gas

They are cowards for being dispersed by rubber bullets? What did you want them to do? Stay and fight with the South African police?
You are all quick to claim IPOB protesters are unarmed. The ones who mended Ike Ekweremadu were unarmed, just like the ones that laid seige at some hotels in Japan looking for Buhari. The same looking for Hausas in vehicles in Abia state during Operation Python Dance were equally unarmed.

You all cry foul when things go wrong. IPOB stands face to face with military and para-military personnel and claims nothing would happen. When it does, you remind the world you didn't wield any weapon before you were attacked.

I am sure the tear gas and rubber bullets were only warnings. Typical South African policemen would go all out and fire live rounds next time. They shouldn't have ran. IPOB should take cues from Hong Kong protesters who face off with riot policemen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by gidgiddy: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
ada9ja:

They were not violent but requesting a president of the world most populous black country for DNA is an insult

When trump went to UK, he was insult and trump insulted the mayor of London for not doing anything about it...protect any leader in country from any form of attack....insulting a president is an attack on his personality

And the law allows the president to go to court if he feels insulted
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Unclesamo(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2019
grin
engrchykae:
the miyetti Allah way.
grin
engrchykae:
the miyetti Allah way.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by FuckDaMods: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Area4Area:
Go through those links again, why didn't they move out instead of having endless meetings with northern leaders?
Recently miyetti Allah said all herdsmen should vacate the south, who went begging?
Do you need a link to that too?
Oga all those ones na child play, you are simply a crook. Igbos have heavy investment up there and so it won't be easy moving all of a sudden, but that's not the case. The case remains that you are not serious, if they wanted igbos out today, it will happen today. You keep dodging the question on whether Northern leaders came to beg the igbos or not undecided
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by gidgiddy: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

You are all quick to claim IPOB protesters are unarmed. The ones who mended Ike Ekweremadu were unarmed, just like the ones that laid seige at some hotels in Japan looking for Buhari. The same looking for Hausas in vehicles in Abia state during Operation Python Dance were equally unarmed.

You all cry foul when things go wrong. IPOB stands face to face with military and para-military personnel and claims nothing would happen. When it does, you remind the world you didn't wield any weapon before you were attacked.

I am sure the tear gas and rubber bullets were only warnings. Typical South African policemen would go all out and fire live rounds next time. They shouldn't have ran. IPOB should take cues from Hong Kong protesters who face off with riot policemen.

Of course IPOB is unarmed and never killed anybody. In Nigeria, those that are armed and killing thousands of Nigerians every year, such as the herdsmen, will get Ruga settlement.

In Nigeria, when you are armed and killing people like Herdsmen, Boko haram and Niger Delta militants, they will give you Ruga, pay you ransom and give you amnesty program.

But if you are unarmed IPOB and tear the dress of a Senator, they will declare python dance, brand you a terrorist and open fire.

Being armed and killing people is not a serious crime. But if you dare stone a Senator and tear his dress, you will shown hell

I laugh in Japanese
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by gidgiddy: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2019
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs are animal and we dont have regard for an animal. and they wil be treated like an animal

Yeah, the killer herdsmen should be rewarded with Ruga after all, all they are doing is killing people.
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by colestephan86: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2019
naptu2:

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/offbeat-news/nigeria-latest-buhari-clone-imposter-dead-protesters-pretoria-union-buildings/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXAMDdjbd3U

https://mobile.twitter.com/QaanitahHunter/status/1179713951866728448
If the SA police can kill citizens of real African nations, citizens of imaginary nation no go fit stand o. Idiots you are protesting in a land you are being killed either as a Nigerian or a Biafran.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Egbesu1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tolexander:
GMB went to South Africa to arrange how they will stop being killed, they are still protesting
Igbo and madness are like Hausa and dagger , Yoruba and ewedu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by TemmyT002(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Which kain stupidity be this one o. Chaiii
Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

Most of them think to be "armed" means you should have guns, knives and armored tanks, that's the problem.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

And the law allows the president to go to court if he feels insulted
Are you OK, a president going to court against a terrorist group?
Don't bore me about IPOB not being a terrorist group, I've tutored you much about that

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Area4Area: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Oga all those ones na child play, you are simply a crook. Igbos have heavy investment up there and so it won't be easy moving all of a sudden, but that's not the case. The case remains that you are not serious, if they wanted igbos out today, it will happen today. You keep dodging the question on whether Northern leaders came to beg the igbos or not undecided
Give us links then.

You don't want Nigeria but still remain in their territory and waiting till you are expelled.
Everyone knows IPOBians ain't serious, just noise makers

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by babaireti(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
gidgiddy:
I wonder why the South African police saw any need to tear gas the IPOB protesters? They were not being violent in anyway

Well at least the South African police were far more civilised than the Nigerian police and used rubber bullets/ tear gas. No life lost.
Because they are not patriotic Nigerians ,they are hired Jewish miscreants contracted to embarrass our President and bring the image of the Federal Republic of Nigeria into disrepute.IPOd people are not Nigerians and they should have been wiped out at the scene by S/African police instead of tear gassing them ,Bastard people of no origin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. by Nnazp: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
DNA test indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night / Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.