Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Is Importation Of Printed Materials Duty Free? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Importation Of Printed Materials Duty Free? (964 Views)

Alibaba, Aliexpres N Co Guys Here,Pls Is Importation Of Clothng contraband / Is Importation Of Fabric Material Such As Singlet and Boxer ILLEGAL In Nigeria? / Is Importation Of Wheat Flour Contraban? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Importation Of Printed Materials Duty Free? by searchcorp(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2010
i am a comic book publisher, the last issue of one of my comic book was not very satisfying because of my printer's egostic erros, as he succeeded in filling almost every copy with one error or the other, plus the outrageous price he charged me, i don"t know but i think my printer thinks i am related to Dangote.
i contacted a printing press in china and was giving the option of a cheaper printing cost and direct imaging prints - which you can only get in Nigeria if you are cousins with Jimoh Ibrahim and at the same time primary school mates with Micheal Adenuga.
Anyways, my only concern is the custom duty, in clearing my books when they arrive at the port. By the Law printed materials are duty free, but with what i am hearing from other publishers, i am having an entirely mixed understanding of the whole thing.
Please, for the sake of my business's succcess and Kids who love my comic books, i need your suggestions on how to go about it.
Thanks.
Re: Is Importation Of Printed Materials Duty Free? by lite5(m): 3:15am On Nov 08, 2010
email: skyliteprinting@yahoo.com they might be able to help you get it done and ship it to Nigeria without paying extra fee

(1) (Reply)

Nahco Worker Returns 25,000 Pounds Found Inside Aircraft / Be Your Own Boss And Employ Others / Searching For A Biz?become A Distributor With Just 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.