Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Phyatex International Invitation To Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phyatex International Invitation To Interview (1650 Views)

Because Of These Mistakes In The Cover Letter, You Re Not Invited To Interview / HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) / Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by uridadole: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2019
I live and work far away from Lagos in Jos. I got this IV and have been wondering about the prospects of embarking on the long trip to Lagos coupled with my tight schedule. I need advice from those that know or have experience about the company.

IV messaged quoted below.

Congratulations Nike,

Your online application received by us (our affiliate PHYATEX INTERNATIONAL). We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other option with the company.

You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a job offer.

Date: Tuesday, 6th October, 2019
Time : 11:00 am
Venue : 7, second gate Chemline House, Obasa Road beside Forte Oil Filing Station. Oba - Akran Avenue, Ikeja Lagos State.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability.
Print out and come along with a copy of this invite to gain access into the premises, also come with an updated copy of your CV and a valid means of identification.

Best Regards
HR Agnes
www.fview.org
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
uridadole:
I live and work far away from Lagos in Jos. I got this IV and have been wondering about the prospects of embarking on the long trip to Lagos coupled with my tight schedule. I need advice from those that know or have experience about the company.

IV messaged quoted below.

Congratulations Ernest,

Your online application as a Procurement Manager received by us (our affiliate PHYATEX INTERNATIONAL). We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other option with the company.

You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a job offer.

Date: Tuesday, 6th October, 2019
Time : 11:00 am
Venue : 7, second gate Chemline House, Obasa Road beside Forte Oil Filing Station. Oba - Akran Avenue, Ikeja Lagos State.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability.
Print out and come along with a copy of this invite to gain access into the premises, also come with an updated copy of your CV and a valid means of identification.

Best Regards
HR Agnes
www.fview.org

DISCLAIMER
This email and any attachment received with it are confidential. Please delete immediately from your system if you have received this email in error or If you are not the intended recipient of this email.

Fview Team is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency.

Third-party Recruiters: Third-party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part time, or full time employments on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Fview, may forward your details to clients who are interested in you, Or, in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.

Fview All right reserved 2019.

It is genuine and I believe would be worth it.

But my concern is the company couldn't hold this interview in their building.

PS. Any interview at Chemline house is very genuine.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by uridadole: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
mikezuruki:

Thanks a lot.

I appreciate.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
uridadole:

Thanks a lot.
I appreciate.
Don't mind that guy o.
He's probably one of them.
Try to google that address and you will see that you are dealing with scammers.

1 Like

Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
mikezuruki:

Oga how is that company genuine?

Most Nairalanders know that address to be a fraudulent one.

Please stop misleading people here.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
dedons:
Oga how is that company genuine?

Most Nairalanders know that address to be a fraudulent one.

Please stop misleading people here.

LOL

Did you say most Nairalanders? Have you been to Chemline house? Or even any of those that said it's fraudulent.

kindly use your Google map to search CHEMLINE HOUSE before you, because of your ignorance, mislead someone.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
dedons:
Don't mind that guy o.

He's probably one of them.

Try to google that address and you will see that you are dealing with scammers.

Before you go about crushing people's dream, make sure you do your due diligence. It's dumb. You should have googled it before asking the lad to.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
mikezuruki:

Before you go about crushing people's dream, make sure you do your due diligence. It's dumb. You should have googled it before asking the lad to.

You must think you're a smart scammer. So because the address is Chemline makes it genuine. Is it Chemline that sent him the invite?

Ogbeni go do your trade elsewhere.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
dedons:
You must think you're a smart scammer. So because the address is Chemline makes it genuine. Is it Chemline that sent him the invite?

Ogbeni go do your trade elsewhere.

Chemline is an event house. They quiz users before on what they intend using their facilities for before letting.
Exchanging text with a slowpoke like would I think discourage OP. You don't have a job, yet you're discouraging another person.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by uridadole: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
I am really confused at this point. Debate is on the address and not the company that invited.

What should I expect of this company regardless of interview venue?
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
uridadole:
I am really confused at this point. Debate is on the address and not the company that invited.

What should I expect of this company regardless of interview venue?

Kindly Google the company. or call the number that was provided.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
mikezuruki:

Chemline is an event house. They quiz users before on what they intend using their facilities for before letting.
Exchanging text with a slowpoke like would I think discourage OP. You don't have a job, yet you're discouraging another person.

Ode like you. I can even get you a job if only you agree to stop being a scammer.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
op take a look at this link before that Scam Artist up there lure you into their evil nest.https://www.nairaland.com/5077445/got-these-also....pls-someone-should#76629619

Look at this also and don't be deceived by their Nairaland Agent. They use different names with same address https://www.nairaland.com/5089138/anyone-know-thing-outstandinginc#76824788
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
mikezuruki:

I'm here to burst your evil today. Take a look at this also https://www.nairaland.com/5235301/pls-it-urgent#79177368
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
dedons:
I'm here to burst your evil today. Take a look at this also https://www.nairaland.com/5235301/pls-it-urgent#79177368

Look you fool, I am not here to banter words with you. I know fraudulent stuff don't go on in chemline house. period.

The 'job' you want to give me, give op. since you have been discouraging him.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
mikezuruki:

Look you fool, I am not here to banter words with you. I know fraudulent stuff don't go on in chemline house. period.

The 'job' you want to give me, give op. since you have been discouraging him.
Hahaha... I just gave you proof of Nairalanders who have been to that your Chemline house for interview but came back to call them scammers yet you are still proving stubborn.

Oga you be die hard scammer sha.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by Fabulouski(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
OP no stress yourself o. It doesn't worth it. Na dem
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by uridadole: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
dedons:
Hahaha... I just gave you proof of Nairalanders who have been to that your Chemline house for interview but came back to call them scammers yet you are still proving stubborn.

Oga you be die hard scammer sha.

Thanks a lot.

With the links, I now understand the game.

But what do they stand to gain from all the schemes?

Many thanks for saving me from the stress, time and resource waste.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by dedons: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
uridadole:

Thanks a lot.

With the links, I now understand the game.

But what do they stand to gain from all the schemes?

Many thanks for saving me from the stress, time and resource waste.
You are welcome my brother.

Please be weary of the likes of that guy who encouraged you to go. They now have their agents on Nairaland.

Also consult Nairaland whenever you are not sure of an invite.
Re: Phyatex International Invitation To Interview by successruby: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chemline house is a Training & Event Centre. People /organizations hire our place for short term uses.
We also have tenants¬—(i) STRIDES (ii) RHODA MICHEALS (III) SYNDEX REVOLUTION BUSINESS BUILDERS. Our customers and tenants are expected to be conducting legitimate businesses.
Chemline house management is NOT involved in the management of their businesses.

Chemline house is not a Recruitment or Job placement agency. If you have been invited for an interview by any of our customers or tenants please make proper verification before attending.

Chemline house management does not condone any illegal activities in chemline house. If you have experienced any illegal activities such as ‘Interview Scam’ in Chemline house, please write to us indicating who invited you, how you were scammed and your contact details. Our e-mail address is chemlinehouse@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Remote Job In Nigeria That Pays In Dollars / How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth / What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.